Take Heart

100 Devotions to Seeing God When Life's Not Okay

Pub Date 20 Oct 2020 | Archive Date 27 Aug 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TakeHeart #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

"In this world you will have trouble," Jesus said. "But take heart, I have overcome the world."

If life hasn't turned out the way you planned, you're not alone. Cancer comes. Loved ones die. Spouses leave. Dreams slip through our fingers. Anxiety and depression steal precious seasons. But what if you knew you weren't alone in your pain, and sorrow isn't in the end of the story?

In this 100-day devotional, the (in)courage community comes alongside you when your heart is grieving, your faith is shaking, or it's just one of those mundane hard days. In these vulnerable stories, you won't find tidy bows or trite quick fixes, but you will find arrows pointing you straight to Jesus. Each day includes a key Scripture, a heartening devotion, and a prayer to remind you that God is near and hope is possible.

Let this book be like a trusted friend, wrapping your heart with comfort and assurance that you are seen. Together we can find ourselves and God again in one another's stories. Together we can take heart!

Send To Kindle (MOBI)