New Classics

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

Marcus Wareing makes delicious food and I'm eager to try it out for myself. The recipes are nicely laid out and look easy to follow, This book will make an excellent Christmas gift.
A lovely book from the snippet I saw of it. I'll be having a go at the baked feta with lavender, for sure. Long time admirer of Waring. Indeed I ate at the Savoy when he was chef there. I always find his choices interesting
I was a bit disappointed when I downloaded the book to find it was only a sample,  so for this reason I am giving it 3stars.  I couldn’t form an opinion on the book in its entirety because it was a sample.  Please highlight it is a sample as I though their was a problem with my iPad and only part of the book downloaded.
These are recipes that are easy to follow and taste good when cooked - just what I would expect from Marcus Wareing. The ingredients he uses are readily available and it's the sort of cook book that will never go out of fashion.
Great to get a ‘taste’ of these recipes from Marcus Wareing. Love watching him on Masterchef and have been lucky enough to eat in his restaurant too. Would recommend
This was a complimentary copy from netgalley - thank you

Love Marcus Wareing - he makes everything really accessible

There are fabulous recipes and tips in this that I will enjoy having a go at
This was only a sample so it is difficult to write a full review. It was not what I was expecting as I thought I would be reviewing the completed book. Whilst the recipes do look interesting, this extract is too short to give me a full flavour of the book. I like the author’s other books, so suspect I would also enjoy this one.
A sneak peek at these. delicious recipes the whole cookbook will be a treasure for foodies cooks. Anyone who loves delicious food.#netgalley #harpercollinsuk
A short taster of a classic cookery book.
The images and settings are lovely and encourage you to try out the recipes, which look appetising.
The ingredient list and method are clear and concise.
The choice of recipes has a contemporary twist, and I  look forward to experimenting with them.
This is something I would buy.
I received a sample of this book from Harper Collins Non-Fiction via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Since watching Masterchef Marcus has grown on me! I was therefore eager to try out his recipes. Have cooked a few things already in couple of weeks since I bought it. Pork with pears surprisingly delicious! Looking forward to cooking some more fish tacos is next on my list. .
This is a great sampler with a few delicious recipes for those who love home cooked classics with a bit of a twist. I have been a fan of Matthew Wareing for years and he regularly appears on different TV shows. We frequently have belly pork which is one of the recipes featured in the sampler and who isn’t fond of Feta cheese? The recipe included is honey-baked with lavender and the cheesecake with ginger and figs sounds mouthwatering, especially to someone like myself who adores cheesecake!

This cookery book is definitely one I would recommend, judging by the sampler and one I would like to own myself.

{Thank you to #NetGalley and HarperCollins UK for the free copy of #NewClassicssampler and for giving me the opportunity to provide an honest review.}
Small sampler of what's to come in New Classics. Mouth-watering meal and elegant and exotic recipes that you won't forget. The photographs of the meals make it even more enticing!
Lots of delicious, mouthwatering recipes which I am looking forward to trying! Plenty of variety to suit a wide range of tastes.. Thank you!
I believe the 'New Classics' by Marcus Wareing is an exelent Christmas gift. I am sad that I couldn't read the entire book and only got a few pages, because it has classical recipes but with a modern touch. Amazing and I hope everybody gets to cook and share family moments with this recipes.

For the New Year's Eve I tried the recipe for the 'Fig and Ginger Cheesecake' and my family loved it. We are not used to ginger, but it was really good and even my grandma loved it.
a very small sample of the greatness. Three recipes that had you salivating. What's amazing is the ambitious looking dishes seem easy to prepare - well done Marcus!
Many thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for this sampler.
A very small taster of what is to come in the full version.

Lovely sneak peek at a couple of recipes.

That feta recipe looks lush!! I imagine the rest of the book is as well laid out and beautifully presented as the small snippet we've seen here.
Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for the free e-book sampler

I loved how bright and inviting this cookbook was, the photos made you want to go and make the food and the recipes provided sound so gorgeous. The instructions are clear and easy to follow and take consideration of the different levels of ability people may have , as an avid cook I have seen Marcus on tv and like his style but have never bought his books based on this sampler might be something I need to change.
Marcus Wareing is a firm favourite with many viewers of MasterChef and those that are fans of his cooking wont be disappointed with what's on offer here in New Classics. A combination of well know meals with a modern take there is plenty here for the aspiring or well seasoned chef.
Although this was a sampler I thought it quite a nice book with a few recipes I could test out.  All in all, I think the book, in general, will be a good one full of Marcus's usual take on classic recipes.
Good range of recipes and all achievable by the home cook. Techniques needed to complete dishes are explained so it helps to develop your kitchen skills whilst producing tasty food at home.