New Classics

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

The sampler I received included a nice variety of dishes, with the recipes being clear and easy to read. As a fan of Marcus, I enjoyed the book and am intending to pick up the full copy
Delicious British recipes from the celebrity chef, The sample I read has recipes suitable for festive feasts, like feta roasted with honey and lavender, and a fig cheesecake. Drool worthy stuff!!
Thank you to Netgalley and the publishers for providing an advance copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
A great little sampler to give an idea of the recipes in this book! I’ll definitely be picking this one up!
My collection of cookbooks has decreased significantly over the years because it’s just so easy to use the internet to find thousands of recipes in a few clicks.

For a cookbook to make it onto my shelf or for me to consider giving it as a gift they need to meet certain criteria: The photography needs to look appealing and show the finished dish. The recipe instructions need to be clear and concise. The ingredients need to be easily accessible to me and the number of them not too excessive.

As a somewhat lazy cook – I want the wow factor with minimal effort - the sample of NEW CLASSICS by Marcus Wareing I reviewed ticks these boxes. I’ll be looking out for this cookbook on the shelves of my local bookstore.

With thanks to HarperCollins and Netgalley for my cookbook sample.
This book is a small sample,  but from what I have seen it looks like a book I would love. I might just add this to my Christmas list this year.
As others have stated, I only received a sample of this book, so I can not offer a full review. However, from the portion of the book I did receive, I would certainly say that this looks like it will contain a good mixture of recipes, with beautiful photos and clear instructions.
Received a sample of this new Marcus Wareing cookbook. Looks like there’s some glorious and festive food to try.
I love the Masterchef  television series , which Marcus Wareing  is one of the judges. From the six pages I received, this book  looks to be fabulous . The photography is beautiful, and the recipes for the festive season look very delicious and easy to follow.
Marcus Wareing makes delicious food and I'm eager to try it out for myself. The recipes are nicely laid out and look easy to follow, This book will make an excellent Christmas gift.
A lovely book from the snippet I saw of it. I'll be having a go at the baked feta with lavender, for sure. Long time admirer of Waring. Indeed I ate at the Savoy when he was chef there. I always find his choices interesting
I was a bit disappointed when I downloaded the book to find it was only a sample,  so for this reason I am giving it 3stars.  I couldn’t form an opinion on the book in its entirety because it was a sample.  Please highlight it is a sample as I though their was a problem with my iPad and only part of the book downloaded.
These are recipes that are easy to follow and taste good when cooked - just what I would expect from Marcus Wareing. The ingredients he uses are readily available and it's the sort of cook book that will never go out of fashion.
Great to get a ‘taste’ of these recipes from Marcus Wareing. Love watching him on Masterchef and have been lucky enough to eat in his restaurant too. Would recommend
This was a complimentary copy from netgalley - thank you

Love Marcus Wareing - he makes everything really accessible

There are fabulous recipes and tips in this that I will enjoy having a go at
This was only a sample so it is difficult to write a full review. It was not what I was expecting as I thought I would be reviewing the completed book. Whilst the recipes do look interesting, this extract is too short to give me a full flavour of the book. I like the author’s other books, so suspect I would also enjoy this one.
A sneak peek at these. delicious recipes the whole cookbook will be a treasure for foodies cooks. Anyone who loves delicious food.#netgalley #harpercollinsuk
A short taster of a classic cookery book.
The images and settings are lovely and encourage you to try out the recipes, which look appetising.
The ingredient list and method are clear and concise.
The choice of recipes has a contemporary twist, and I  look forward to experimenting with them.
This is something I would buy.
I received a sample of this book from Harper Collins Non-Fiction via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Since watching Masterchef Marcus has grown on me! I was therefore eager to try out his recipes. Have cooked a few things already in couple of weeks since I bought it. Pork with pears surprisingly delicious! Looking forward to cooking some more fish tacos is next on my list. .
This is a great sampler with a few delicious recipes for those who love home cooked classics with a bit of a twist. I have been a fan of Matthew Wareing for years and he regularly appears on different TV shows. We frequently have belly pork which is one of the recipes featured in the sampler and who isn’t fond of Feta cheese? The recipe included is honey-baked with lavender and the cheesecake with ginger and figs sounds mouthwatering, especially to someone like myself who adores cheesecake!

This cookery book is definitely one I would recommend, judging by the sampler and one I would like to own myself.

{Thank you to #NetGalley and HarperCollins UK for the free copy of #NewClassicssampler and for giving me the opportunity to provide an honest review.}
Small sampler of what's to come in New Classics. Mouth-watering meal and elegant and exotic recipes that you won't forget. The photographs of the meals make it even more enticing!