Money: A User’s Guide

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 18 Jun 2019

Excellent, A really clear, accessible and engaging guide to all elements of your money life for your 20/30s. Would recommend.
I’ve glanced at this book so many times in the shop but I don’t think I was ready to be a proper adult & actually pick it up. With the aim of seriously saving some money & trying to get on the property ladder, I thought I should finally bite the bullet. I’m glad I did! This book sets everything out in such a manageable way, & there are sections that I’ll be going back to when I get to that point on the ladder, so to speak.

This is such a useful book & I think everyone could get something out of it. I feel like it should be required reading in schools, or given to all young adults to start them off on a positive step, because I really feel I could have got a lot out of it 10 years ago!
This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to know how they could be using their money better. It is full of tips and tricks for making your money work harder, with explanations of how everything works that anybody can understand. With plenty of food for thought and a few statistics/thoughts I had never considered and can put into practice. Definitely one to buy.
Love this book. A handy guide answering all the questions were were too embarrassed to ask, or didn't know who to ask! The book works best when you dip in and out of chapters most relevant to your needs but also a great introduction on the subject of money and how to make the most of it.
Are you a broke millennial who has no idea how to manage his/her money? Get yourself a copy of this book ASAP. In this short guide, Whateley tells you all you need to know about making your money work for you. Whether you want to buy a house, invest your money in the stock market or get out of debt, Whateley's got you covered. Plus tips and strategies to save money on bills and save for your pension (I know it seems so far away but trust me, one day you'll be glad you started planning for it early). Whateley answers all your money questions in a simple, clear way that's both entertaining and informative. Highly recommended.
Exactly what I needed: a simple, non nonsense help guide to my finances. Sometime searching online can provide you with such a sea of information that you don’t even know where to start. This guide cuts that out and advises you in layman’s terms.
An absolutely AMAZING book! Helped me so much with my finance. I'm getting the audiobook, paperback, kindle edition everything. So useful.
This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to know how they could be using their money better. It is full of tips and tricks for making your money work harder, with explanations of how everything works that anybody can understand. Personally, I didn’t get as much out of it as I had hoped, but I put that down to being fairly financially savvy. Nevertheless, there was still plenty of food for thought and a few statistics/thoughts I had never considered and can put into practice. Definitely one to keep on the shelf.
Everyone should have this book in the library a guide to how to handle our money.Step by step w learn what to do with our money how to invest spend save excellent important book full of financial information we all need.and will use, #netgalley #HarperCollins 4thestateukbooks.