Member Review

Pub Date:

Review by

Mo C, Reviewer

My Recommendation

OMG I can't believe this is a debut novel.... It is phenomenal. As the cover says it is a completely addictive psychological thriller!

The events may take place over a few days and much of that time is also spent remembering school days and the teenage issues the characters had to deal with but OMG I couldn't put it down - I read it in a single day!

The author writes such a gripping story that I found myself reading so fast with one eye on the percentage at the bottom of my ereader so that I knew I still had lots to uncover. There is nothing worse than getting into a gripping thriller to find the author wraps up the ending too quickly..... Vikki Patis does not do this.

Vikki has paced this book perfectly and keeps you guessing with many twists and turns throughout the book.  There are so many secrets uncovered - but are they all true? and what secrets are yet to be uncovered?  who knows enough about everyone to be sending them messages......

Unmissable read!

Thank you to NetGalley, Bookouture and Vikki Patis for the opportunity to read and review this novel prior to publication.