You Make Me Feel Like Glamping

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

I really enjoyed this part of what I now realise is a series... So many secrets hinted at, I need to know what happens next and what all these secrets are. An enjoyable and easy read.
The blurb says it pretty much all, and I don't want to give any spoilers because you are going to love this series!
I quickly got to know the four uni friends Freya, Emily, Izzy and Charlotte. They all are all different. Freya loves everything sustainable and owns her shop in London. Charlotte is the superbly organised mother but somewhat suffering wife, Emily is a career-driven woman with a few secrets up her sleeve and Izzy is the adventures one that hides something quite big. They have one thing in common- fabulous university memories.

Fast forward a couple of decades, few children and a couple of husbands, Charlotte is inviting all her friends to celebrate her 40th Birthday. So what could possibly go wrong? They are surrounded by a gorgeous caste they are glamping it up in luxurious yurts and Charlotte everything under control. Not really.

All four ladies tried to pretend that everything is FINE at the beginning until...well you will have to read the book to find out.

I absolutely adored this book. It ticked all my boxes of an engaging, glamourous, wicket and fast-paced read that I could not put down.

I quickly bonded with Charlotte, Emma, Izzy and Freya and their little friendship units and I can't wait for the next instalment to see who will everything unravel and if the girls can pull it together.
The first part of this series. They are all friends from university, meeting up to celebrate Charlotte's 40th birthday. They haven't seen each other for years, and they are all keeping secrets.

Looking forward to the next part and finding out what happens next.
This 1st part to a series is off to a great start. It’s about 4 uni friends that are reunited for one of their 40th birthdays. I can’t wait to read the other parts to this book.
I loved reading the first part of the series and I felty like I was clamping alongside the girls. All the girls have secrets they have gained since leaving university.
This first part of the series is all about Charlotte and celebrating her being 40. Her husband Oli is making her throw a big birthday bash and inviting all his fiends and family, but much to Oli’s disgust, charlotte is inviting her three friends who know her better than anybody.

Many things happen over this weekend: secret child, an unfaithful husband and an eventful party which ends up with someone covered in cake!

This book had me smiling all the way through – apart from the sad confession part! Also I can't wait to read part two, three and four
I loved this book
This is the first in a series.
This book was engaging, glamorous and fast paced
I bonded with the characters easily and can’t wait for the next instalment.
Four friends who went to university together, who since leaving have led completely different lives.  All four have their own problems, but think all they are the only ones!
Charlotte thought she was happily married, until she saw a text from from another woman and he admitted he had had an affair!  But she had to put on a brave face as it was the weekend of her 40th birthday and a big party had been arrange with all the high society people her lawyer husband knows!
Charlotte invited her 3 friends from Uni, and they all came with their families, each with secrets that their didn’t want to share - yet!
Charlotte ended up telling them all about her husband and she is left with not knowing if she wants to carry on with the marriage!
This book end with a cliffhanger.
A great start to what should be an excellent book. The characters seem so familiar that you feel you are amongst friends from the beginning. Each character has a trait that you are sure to find one you can relate to. Well written and entertaining, cannot wait for the next part.
Thanks to Daisy Tate and Netgalley for the advance e mail copy.
You make me feel like glamping is a really great and funny book. It draws you in from the very first page and with its amazing characters and funny storyline has you reaching through the pages until the end.
I found this book hilarious and I can’t wait to read the next instalment! Already have it marked to read on Goodreads!
A group of women bffs in college reunite for one of their fortieth birthdays avglamping trip..This group of women whose lives have changed no longer young college girls each has their own lives own secrets.This was a wonderful book with alotbof depth looking forward to part two .#netgalley #harpercollinsukhaperfiction
I was invited to read an ARC of this book from the Publisher via Netgalley.
This book follows the story of four old friends from University, as they reunite for Charlotte's Fortieth birthday party, where they will be glamping for the weekend.
They have lost touch over the years, and all of them have some trepidation about meeting up as they are trying to keep secrets from each other.
This book is easy to read, but has depth to it, and shows how appearances can be deceptive. It also questions whether people change over the years, even though they may be perceived differently by their peers.
It was a very good read  and I am really looking forward to reading the next books in the series.
Such an easy read and not what I was expecting, the writing has more depth - it’s not just a chic-lit. Four friends, who all met at uni, reunite for one of their 40th birthdays. Four different personalities, stories and secrets, all is not quite how it seems from the outside. Great read, just a shame it’s only part 1. I know have to find the rest to see what happens. Would recommend.
After all studying at university and becoming great friends, Charlotte reunites them all with a stay away glamping whilst also dealing with the possible break down of her marriage and handling two kids.

As this first part of the book begins we see how Charlotte suffers under husband Oli as her girls soon see that something isn't right with the couple.

Isabelle and Emily have an evident history but also Izzy has a daughter in tow none were expecting.

Freya misses her mum but unlike Charlotte has a loving husband and kids while still struggling to handle the fact her husband once years ago slept with one of her friends!

All the girls have led separate lives in the years on since university but it's evident they still know each other well and need each other. I am excited to read the next part as this debut sparkle with potential for drama, drama, drama galore!
I was so excited to receive this in read now from Harper Collins, I adore camping and the book cover enticed me to read and enjoy in one sitting!
Four friends from university all meet up again for a 40 th birthday party at a glamping site, hoping to rekindle the easy going friendship and camaraderie that they had whilst at university. The passage of time and differing life experiences make it hard to get on initially but over time the bond that had established itself many years ago becomes apparent and their friendship once more blossoms despite the fact that they have all changed or have husbands/ partners or children, I can’t wait to see what happens next in this lovely tale of female friendships!
Thank you so much net galley and Harper Collins for this fantastic read I will highly recommend!
Sometimes you get an email for a book that ticks all the right boxes. After devouring Cressida McLaughlin’s first three parts this beauty came through on an email. I was instantly intrigued and had started reading the first few pages and then on my day off i’d set aside some time to finish it.
I’ve done camping and caravanning but never glamping I’m so glad that this story will continue on as reading Charlotte, Izzy, Emily and Freya’s story was addictive and intriguing. Although in doing so it made me think of my uni pals and how different we all were. I loved the fact Daisy had created a diverse bunch although none of these feisty females resembled me.
I loved their tale and my oh my appearances can be deceiving. What a fantastic debut, I’m definitely a fan I will be reviewing on my blog and can’t wait for the next instalment