Till Death Do Us Part

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

This was my first book by this author, and not the last. A great little thriller, rich on details to get to know the situation and the characters. Entertaining read for sure. It starts with the wedding of Alice and Ben, a thoughtfully planned day by Alice that ended with a surprise.....
Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for providing a copy!
A great book!! Easy to read and follow along in the story! A new author for me but enjoyed it very much!! i highly recommend this book and cant wait  to read more.
'Till Death Do Us Part' was a thorough, well-thought out novel. I appreciated the attention to detail in setting up the story. Curiously enough, I remained ambivalent of the characters and their conflict throughout the entire novel. The narrative was lethargic, and effectually, I was never compelled to turn the page to find out what happened next. The ending was very predictable and I believe that it was due to the meticulous characterizations—an effort to solidify the differentiation between the good guys and the bad guys. 'The lady doth protest too much, methinks'. I wouldn't discourage a recommendation to other readers as I believe it was a matter of the book simply didn't resonate with me.

Thank you to NetGalley, the publisher, and Stephen Edger for an ARC of 'Till Death Do Us Part' in exchange for an honest review.
Can you imagine your wedding day that you've awaited oh only since you could talk and then it being ruined that your groom is arrested for murder?? And who the hell is this woman and his relationship with her? How is he suspected of her murder? Pick this up and you won't be able to put it down!
Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for allowing me to read this in exchange for a honest review.
The book was slow going at the beginning.  I thought I was going to say predictable as to who the killer was, but I was no where close in the end. The suspense was not as good as some other thrillers I have read, but I never saw numerous aspects coming to a close the way they did!
This is my first book from Edgers and I am pretty glad I gave it a go. It centers around a young couple of their wedding day and the upsetting events that follow.

Alice has been dreaming of this day for so long, and it has finally arrived. Their beautiful wedding comes to a crashing halt when Ben, her new husband is arrested right before they cut the cake at the reception. Alice is distraught and wants answers. Especially when it comes to the "boys night out" that she knew nothing of until Ben's arrest. The more information that comes to light and the more that Alice begins to digs, the more questions she has and I was right there with her. So many things just don't add up with that fateful night. But who is telling the truth, and does Alice really know Ben as well as she thought she did.

The clues are dribbled through out, and of course piecing them all together was such fun and suspenseful. At the end was a nice little twist with the "whodunnit", and one that most won't see coming. Overall, this was a great little thriller and one that I certainly enjoyed.
I truly enjoyed reading this book! The characters were interesting and it always had me guessing and creeped out. The writing is relatable while still being well written. It was hard to put down.
This a was a quick read, couldn’t put it down. Loved all the twists, was not expecting the end. At one point I thought I had it figured out, to be surprised
I am a huge fan of Stephen Edger and this book is another great read for his fans.
This tells the story of Alice and Ben - they are literally newlyweds - enjoying the evening part of their own wedding day, when the police arrive and arrest Ben in conjunction with the murder of Kerry - a strip club dancer. It would appear Ben was the last to see her alive!
With her world turned upside Alice can hardly believe this has  happened to her and Ben - he proclaims his innocence but is he? Alice grows increasingly suspicious of Ben and his friend Dave spending so much  - what are they whispering about? Upon finding some secret photos from Bens past in his wardrobe, Alice begins to question whether she really knows her husband at all - what secrets is he really hiding from her?
Well, to find the answers, you need to read this novel - you wont be disappointed!
Rating 3.5 stars

Alice Tandy has dreamed of her wedding since she was little. The perfect venue, dress, groom: it’s all going exactly to plan.

However her whole world comes crashing down just as she and her new husband Ben are cutting their wedding cake.  The police have arrived at the reception and subsequently arrest Ben for murder. Alice is unable to comprehend what is happening.

The following day, Ben is released on bail. As more details about the murder of Kerry Valentine emerge Alice starts to realise that those close to her are keeping secrets and lying. Can she trust anyone, especially her new husband?

Overall an interesting story, had me guessing until the end as to who done it.  Though I felt that Alice was a wet fish as she kept trusting her husband even though he kept telling more and more lies.  Stupid woman I wanted to shout at the pages - run girl run! And some of the story concluded and other bits were left hanging, would have been nice to know what happened to some of the sub plots.

I received this book from netgalley in return for a honest review.
A very good thriller that keeps you guessing throughout. I really liked that there were various suspects in this book and that the characters developed well. I didn’t guess the ending which is rare with these types of books. Overall, a strong 4 stars.
Pretty Good

I admit that I almost abandoned this one right at the onset -  the amount of emphasis placed on “her perfect wedding day” and the details were not for me. I know some people look forward to all this and love the planning and that’s cool  I just don’t want to read about them. Save that effort for the marriage...

Alice was an ok character for me.  Some reviewers are saying she comes across quite dumb but I never looked to see if my husband had an arrest record. Going forward she was definitely naive, I’ll give you that.

There are some different plot lines running through this which made identifying the culprit a bit trickier, for me anyway. There were some surprises and twists. Decent conclusion and would read more by this author.

Thanks to NetGalley, the author and Harper Impulse and Killer Reads for a copy in exchange for a review.
Thrilling read that will keep you on the edge of your seat. It was well written and flowed well and was easy to read. One you won’t want to end
Absolutely loved this novel! Excellent character development, the storyline was fluid and kept me in suspense and wanting to learn more about the characters.
When I first started "Till Death Do Us Part" by Stephen Edger I thought it would be totally predictable. I'm SO glad I was wrong. This book kept me guessing and when all was revealed I was totally shocked! This is a book you will want to add to your "To Be Read" list for sure.
What a thriller!  I was hooked from the first chapter, trying to figure out who really did it.  I must admit though, I was very disappointed in the ending.  But still a great read!
Solid psychological thriller.
Lots of different threads made it a little confusing and I really couldn't warm to any of the characters., but a good read.
Wow, what a page turner, this was a fantastic first-rate read and one I could easily read again and again. If you haven't tried this author before then this is a fab way to start. Will definitely be checking out his other reads.
Perfect psychological thriller!  It moved at a fast pace with twists and turns throughout!  I couldn’t put it down!  Highly recommend!
I'll be honest, I picked up this book only because I found the cover so damn enticing and dark! I had no intention of getting wound in a domestic pity-party because that is what I thought of this book to be until I actually read it.
Till Death Do Us Part opens with a tragic and dark chapter and manages to keep you going till the very end. I liked this book a lot, until the end. That, to be honest, I did not like!
Alice Tandy has dreamed of her wedding since she was a little girl. The perfect venue, the perfect dress, the perfect groom. It’s all going exactly to plan. But then her whole world comes tumbling down. Just as she and her new husband Ben are cutting their wedding cake, three policemen storm in and arrest Ben. Alice looks on in horror, unable to comprehend what is happening.  The next day, Ben is released on bail, but for Alice, the nightmare is only just beginning. And as more details about the murder of Kerry Valentine emerge she starts to realize that everyone around her is keeping secrets. Can she trust anyone? And who really killed Kerry?
The storyline of this book is compelling and makes you want to keep reading the next chapter and then the next. This whodunnit keeps you guessing till the very end.
There was a sub-plot in here, related to Mary which I felt could have been covered in a bit more detail. Basically, all I gathered from that subplot was a 'he said-she said' scenario which left a few questions in my head. The ending also didn't sit too well on me. And, although I didn't like the turns the story took, the writing is very good, the characters are well-defined.
Thank you, NetGalley, Killer Reads & Stephen Edger for an arc!