The Lion Kids Bible Comic

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

Enjoyed this book. Kept me interested all the way through. Would recommend to a fellow reader.  Love the cover.
This was a delightful book with stories from the bible that I shared with my 8 years old daughter.  It was informative and a great introduction for children to start learning about the bible.  As it is written in comic form, this book lends itself to the reluctant reader and the illustrations make the book fun.  Thanks to netgalley for letting me review this book.
To be able to appeal to even the stubborn who don't feel they have any reason to need to read the Bible is the audience I read this too. A small group of disconnected children who don't see their purpose so clearly.

To get to see a different representation of the BIble was such a joy that we all appreciated together.

This book can take entitled stubborn nonbelievers of themselves or anything and assist with a humble transformation! I got to see it rapidly give confidence to 15 really awe inspired children. They see and have hope in what they can't always see now. Their faith is renewed!

I gave an honest review in exchange for a copy of this great book! What a great read! More than five stars ever could be!
Entertaining and interesting, a book that can be read by children and adult.
The illustrations were great and they did a great job in matching the text.
Recommended!
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC
I was really impressed with how this book took something that can be boring to kids, and put it into comic book form. It was entertaining for both my 8 year old as well as my 5 year old. They enjoyed it!