The Wisdom Behind Emotion and Feeling

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 31 Jul 2019

This book has a section on reflections that's interesting; it not only makes it more personal and easier to reflect on daily life, it's also well written, easy to understand and follow through. I believe that most readers would relate to it and enjoy the insights gained on managing their emotions and feelings. Thanks Netgalley for the eARC.
This book really opened my eyes to the dynamics of the relationships in my life and my feelings as a result of them.  The illustrations were amazing!  Highly recommend!
This one is about emotion... surprise! And how to understand them, manage them and live with them. The format of the book made me think a little about for whom was this book made? Because it look like it’s for kids from maybe something like 8 and even through young teens years, 14 years old maybe.... I mean the content and dealing with emotion can be helpful at all age, but I’m talking about the way it’s talk about language, metaphor, illustrations, etc. But at the same time, it’s quite a long book and has a lot of text. Maybe it’s meant to be use by adult to help kids. So I’m still unsure about that but anyway it’s a good book to learn how to deal with emotion ad in my opinion it more relevant with a younger public!