Never Have I Ever EXTRACT

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

Only received an extract so impossible to review. However, from what I read, it seems interesting. Looking forward to reading more.
I love this extract! I can’t wait to finish this book. I really enjoy mystery/thrillers and this one seems like it’s just my taste. Thank you for allowing me access to the excerpt.
Although this was only a preview, I was instantly grasped by the story and the terrifically good plot. The part I read was a five-star read for me. Very excited and looking forward to reading more that's for sure! I think this will be one of the better thrillers of the summer.
This was a thrilling read - tense - with lots of suspense and one that you just won't want to end! Can't wait to read the full book!
Thrilling read that will keep you on the edge of your seat. It was well written and flowed well and was easy to read. One you won’t want to end
One of my new favorite books! This author has such a way with words the pages flew by in no time! I can’t wait to see the next work by this author! This was such a joy to read!
I actually purchased the advanced reading copy of this book.  I tried a couple times to get into it, but found it very slow moving and not very interesting.
This was an interesting teaser. Not much to go on but I’m excited to try the rest of the story and will for sure pick it up when it comes out!
Brilliant teaser extract. I can't wait now to read the full book. I already have the book on my kindle and will read it in full nearer to the publication date.
Thank you to the publisher and to Netgalley for allowing me to read this except in exchange for a honest review.
This is only an extract from the book but this review is for the whole book that I was kindly given..
This psychological thriller was full of twists and turns which made it an enjoyable read. The characters were interesting and the setting was good. I’ve never read any books by this author, this is the first but I’ll be keeping my eye out in the future for more.
Thank you netgalley for the opportunity to read this book
I received an advanced readers copy in exchange for an honest review. This excerpt definitely test my interest and got me to the point where I really wanted to read more. I will be eager to pick this book up. It left off at just the right spot to make sure that I would need to know what happened
This except kept me reading and wanting to read the entire book. I really like this author and this new book will not disappoint.  I enjoyed it
I love all things by this author. I have always bee pleases with the plot and the thrill of the next page. Thank you for approving this title for me. Keep them coming
I enjoyed this excerpt and can not wait to read the rest of this book. Likely another great read by a fantastic author. Thanks NetGalley.
Thanks to NetGalley and Bloomsbury Publishing Plc (UK & ANZ) for an advanced review copy of this book. This story had a creepy feeling from the beginning. It made me want to read non-stop till the end. Who is Roux and what did she know about Amy's past? Very interesting and engaging story!
Didn’t realise this was only an extract. Enjoyed it but now intrigued., wondering what happens next. Overall an easy enjoyable read
Didn't realise this was an extract when I requested it. The blurb sounded really good but unfortunately the extract did not hook me in.
I was super excited , I didn't realized this was only an Extract! Now I wish I'm approved for the complete book because I'm so intrigued! If not I'll make sure to find it when it releases!
Thanks Netgalley
I read an extract of this book which did leave me feeling intrigued, however, didn't leave me feeling desperate to continue on with the rest of the book. It's an interesting start but not the most gripping beginning i've read.