Deadly Intent

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 18 Jul 2019

The suspense grips early, holds fast, and doesn't let the reader go until the last satisfying page.!!

Thanks Netgallery And Ian Cameron for the Taunt Action-filled Thriller
Matt Flynn is dealing with a few problems. His companion, Emma has been killed and he thinks one of the detectives is involved. A group from Ireland are buying guns and like equipment from a Syrian. Then they are after the drug lord who was behind Emma's death and his gang. Matt with his boss, Rosie manage to stay at it to the finish. They stop the terrorists and they get almost all of the drug group. A very good read.
This is the first of this series I have read, and intend to back read all the previous books. This is a book you can read out of sequence though there are references to previous books throughout. The fast paced writing kept me hooked until the last page. This will not be the last of this series I read. I received a free copy of this book through Net Galley
I enjoyed reading this book. It had a good story to it. I liked the variety of characters in it. It is my first book read by this author. I hope to read more books by this author.