Doo Good Together, Scooby-Doo!

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 01 Aug 2019

My kids loved this book when we read it at bedtime. It held their interest and it was a good story. I would recommend this book if you want a good read for kids.
Thank you to NetGalley and Capstone Editions for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This quick read was very enjoyable. Everyone - young and old loves Scooby-Doo and the Gang. This was a wonderful mystery where the gang learned the importance of working together and how that way any task can be fun.

Anyone that loves the classic Scooby-Doo will love this book.
Good kids book. Scooby Doo always a favorite with kids. Great message and fun pictures to tell the story! Kids will enjoy this book.
This was a fantastic book that involved a slight mystery but was mostly focused on helping others. Scooby and the gang went around town volunteering at the park, the animal shelter and the food bank. It is a great book to discuss helping in the community in the classroom.
My kiddos love Scooby and the Gang so I got excited when the publisher posted this! What a fun book for them. It shows the many ways that kids can do good and make an impact in their communities. There were prompts at the back with do good badges. Very happy kiddos who immediately wanted to help out!
Enjoyed this book. Kept me interested all the way through. Would recommend to a fellow reader.  Love the cover.
I have always loved Scooby and the gang.  I grew up watching him every Saturday morning.  Now that I am older, I eagerly await the release of a new movie to watch with my children.    This book allows fans to catch up with the gang while showing children the importance of volunteering and giving back.
I think the author did a good job of showing how you can "doo good" while still having fun.
Read with my grandchildren ages 4 & 6. They both enjoyed the story, the pictures and the moral. The moral was a great reinforcement of how much their volunteering helps.
I enjoyed this story, it was great to see the character we know and love from Scooby Doo!

In this book they are helping to "Doo Good" in their neighbourhood and I liked how the book uses this to encourage younger children to get involved and there is a tick list at the back for things like Plant a Tree, Donate Clothes and Toys and Recycle.

A great way to get children involved - 4 stars from me
Who doesn't love a good Scooby-Doo story! Jones did an excellent job promoting community service and environmentalism. One aspect that I loved was when Velma kept reminding them that just because there were people already helping, it didn't mean more couldn't help. Wonderful book to include on any child's bookshelf.
A big thank you to NetGalley and Capstone Publishing for the ARC.  This is a children's book.  I got it because my daughter absolutely loves Scooby Doo!!  She is 28.  LOL  I read it to her.  She loved it.  It was cute, funny and on track with the series.  We rated it 4 stars.  Its short but the fans will enjoy this one.
A great use of Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Inc. gang! Great illustrations, good lessions, and SCOOBY DOO! You can't go wrong.
A small children book that have a strong message about doing small act of goodness in your community to make it, and eventually the world, a better place. It present it all with the Scooby-Doo characters, but like them or not, or even if you don’t know them, the message is still good, strong and positive enough to make it worth it
This is a cute outing that doesn’t have the typical storyline. We open on the end of a mystery before seeing what they get up to in their community; helping out as volunteers at the request of the Mayor.
It’s wonderful and perfect for little ones and adult fans.
Thank you to Capstone Publishing and NetGalley.

I love Scooby Doo and this is such a wonderful book about how the mystery gang helps their community. It's important to teach kids that they shouldn't litter and that it's kind to help others. This book is such a fun way to teach those things! The pictures are classic Scooby Doo and I loved that. It's also really cool to see Scooby Doo being used to raise awareness in important things like this. I think kids will love this book!