Doo Good Together, Scooby-Doo!

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 01 Aug 2019

Enjoyed this book. Kept me interested all the way through. Would recommend to a fellow reader.  Love the cover.
I have always loved Scooby and the gang.  I grew up watching him every Saturday morning.  Now that I am older, I eagerly await the release of a new movie to watch with my children.    This book allows fans to catch up with the gang while showing children the importance of volunteering and giving back.
I think the author did a good job of showing how you can "doo good" while still having fun.
Read with my grandchildren ages 4 & 6. They both enjoyed the story, the pictures and the moral. The moral was a great reinforcement of how much their volunteering helps.
I enjoyed this story, it was great to see the character we know and love from Scooby Doo!

In this book they are helping to "Doo Good" in their neighbourhood and I liked how the book uses this to encourage younger children to get involved and there is a tick list at the back for things like Plant a Tree, Donate Clothes and Toys and Recycle.

A great way to get children involved - 4 stars from me
Who doesn't love a good Scooby-Doo story! Jones did an excellent job promoting community service and environmentalism. One aspect that I loved was when Velma kept reminding them that just because there were people already helping, it didn't mean more couldn't help. Wonderful book to include on any child's bookshelf.
A big thank you to NetGalley and Capstone Publishing for the ARC.  This is a children's book.  I got it because my daughter absolutely loves Scooby Doo!!  She is 28.  LOL  I read it to her.  She loved it.  It was cute, funny and on track with the series.  We rated it 4 stars.  Its short but the fans will enjoy this one.
A great use of Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Inc. gang! Great illustrations, good lessions, and SCOOBY DOO! You can't go wrong.
A small children book that have a strong message about doing small act of goodness in your community to make it, and eventually the world, a better place. It present it all with the Scooby-Doo characters, but like them or not, or even if you don’t know them, the message is still good, strong and positive enough to make it worth it
This is a cute outing that doesn’t have the typical storyline. We open on the end of a mystery before seeing what they get up to in their community; helping out as volunteers at the request of the Mayor.
It’s wonderful and perfect for little ones and adult fans.
Thank you to Capstone Publishing and NetGalley.

I love Scooby Doo and this is such a wonderful book about how the mystery gang helps their community. It's important to teach kids that they shouldn't litter and that it's kind to help others. This book is such a fun way to teach those things! The pictures are classic Scooby Doo and I loved that. It's also really cool to see Scooby Doo being used to raise awareness in important things like this. I think kids will love this book!