How to Organize Yourself

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 03 Aug 2019

Honest and in-depth advice for reaching your full potential.  This advice is presented in easy to follow language that can be broken up and applied in pieces at a time.
This is a great resource, which gives practical suggestions to help you become more organized.  I look forward to trying out some of the suggestions and work through some of the activities to get my work and life more organized.  Most of the suggestions are obvious, but seeing them together and described in the book's way, it makes more sense and allows the reader to pick and choose the best methods for themselves.
A very good book, full of ideas and advice. I think it's always great to learn something new to apply to our everyday and work life.
Highly recommended!
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC, all opinions are mine.
I am the most disorganised person in the world but I'm hoping that if I continue to take advice from this book then thst will soon change!
As someone with a background is PA work, I pride myself on having good organisation skills but realise there is always something new to learn.  I am always interested in other people's take on organising and this is a great example of how to approach good organisation

Its certainly one I would recommend to anyone wanting to develop and maximise their organisational skills