Cover Image: The Morning After the Wedding Before

The Morning After the Wedding Before

Unfortunately I was unable to get in to this story and had to put it down, however, I'm sure it is a highly loved book and appreciated by the right readers.
Such a pointless story full of people whose values seemed to be lacking. Resent the time I gave to it.
The Morning After The Wedding Before by Laura Ziepe is a contemporary novel that celebrates friendship and explores relationships and family.
The novel discusses the effect that social media has on lives. “Having the perfect social media account doesn’t mean a thing in real life.” Images projected on social media never show the real picture, they merely show the edited highlights and the best bits. There is much pressure to live up to these false images.
Sometimes life goes so fast that we find ourselves swept into situations we really do not want to be in. We all need good friends who will watch our backs and rescue us from ourselves. We need good friends who see through our ‘worldly’ face and can see us slowly unraveling. The novel explores the faces we show the world in contrast to the ‘real’ us.
Life behind closed doors may be far from rosy. Within the novel there is a toxic relationship. The reader sees how a character is manipulated. It is domestic abuse in the form of mind games resulting in low self-esteem and an apologetic nature as a personality is crushed. The reader longs for the victim to break free.
Motherhood is important. It is back breaking and tiring and can be very lonely but it is the best job in the world and we are rewarded with love.
Lifelong friends bounce dialogue off each other. There is a beautiful love and camaraderie.
I enjoyed The Morning After The Wedding Before. It was a fun, light-hearted read but there were also some serious themes. Laura Ziepe is a new author to me and I look forward to reading more by her.
I received this book for free. A favourable review was not required and all views expressed are my own.
Well written book, easy to read story with lots of different situations, from multiple variations of relations, parenthood and being part of the online community.

Characters were likeable and the story flowed really well.

This is the first book I have read by this author, I would read more of her work.
This was a good summertime reader!  The storyline was very relevant to major issues of today but the author was able to keep the issues from being too heavy.

I was a little surprised by the ending and that was great!  I don't get surprised very often.
Emma should be delighted that she is getting married. But she can’t help but think she is making a terrible decision.

Then she wakes up in Vegas... with a wedding ring on her finger.

You know what they say. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
I'm going to be honest. I expected a lot more from this book and though I did read negative reviews, I decided to give it a try. I didn't connect with any of the characters which is always a sign for me and I ended up not finishing it.
This was a fun book about three women and their escapades during a trip to Las Vegas. The book did jump around a bit but it was upbeat and fun. The book dealt with real life events that readers may relate too, which made it easier to relate to the characters.  All in all, this was a good read!
Did she really say ‘I do’?!
Emma is getting married! She knows it should be the happiest time of her life, but she can’t help feeling she’s marrying the wrong man.

So when she wakes up on her wedding day with a ring already on her finger, she panics – who did she marry last night?

This was quick and fun, but a little all over the place.

*Book received from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*
Würde ich jetzt nicht so reisserisch promoten, aber ich habe hin und wieder dann doch herzlich gelacht. Schöne Geschichte und rundum gute Unterhaltung.
▪️Thank you to NetGalley, HQ Stories & Laura Ziepe for the free advanced digital copy. This book is available now!
🌟BOOK REVIEW🌟
▪️MY THOUGHTS
✔️I loved this book! I love that it was told from each women’s perspective, which I thought was great! I also felt like I was a part of the atmosphere in Vegas - which was fun! It still did deal with really important topics like emotional abuse, toxic relationships, bullying & infidelity.  One thing I really liked is that the friendship between these three women was so strong! Often times in books about friends especially between women there is always some type of conflict.  This book however was the complete opposite, these women stuck by each other and supported each other throughout the entire book - which was so refreshing! If you’re looking for an entertaining book which exemplifies the true meaning of friendship, I think you’ll enjoy this one!
▪️TITLE RUNDOWN
Wedding fun!
Exciting
Debut
Daring
Instagram
Natural flow
Great
This was such a feel-good and easy read. The story made me laugh and the writing elicited all the lovey emotions from me. Such a great read when you need something light, full of love, and a bit quirky!
Great book, wasnt really sure if i would enjoy it before i downloaded it. However im glad i did. Loved all the girls and how the book was told from each ones point of view. Will definitely be reading more in the series.

#TheMorningAfterTheWeddingBefore #NetGalley
First time reading from this author and have to say won’t be the last
The book was enjoyable and a perfect summer read
Each of the ladies in the story were dealing with real life issues that were wrote about in a realistic but enjoyable way
I tried to download this copy about 15 times, and still no luck. A real pity, because it does sound like a really great book, and I'd been looking forward to reviewing it...
This was a cute read. Not necessarily a laugh out loud comedy like the description indicated. It was a bit predictable, but I did like how it brought attention to how people live behind their social media accounts and how you only see the good, not the bad, sad or crazy parts of life.
The story of friends Kim, Holly and Emma. They haven't seen each other for a while, but are gathered in Vegas for Emma's wedding.

On Instagram, Emma seems to have the perfect life, but all is not as it seems, and as her wedding day draws closer wil she actually go through with the ceremony?

Kim is happily married, but is worried that her husband has met somoeone else. The break in Vegas gives her time to think about her relationship and the fact she puts her children before her marriage. Will she get the chance to put things right?

Holly is a single mother, and her ex has just got a new girlfriend. Flattered by the handsome Max, she ends up spending the night with him, only to find out the next day that he is a player. She is attracted to his friend Callum, but has he messed things up by falling for Max first?
I loved this book
It was fun and well written.
This a wonderful modern romance. Easy to read, gripping and insightful.
I could not put down this book. It was so interesting and the writing was great. I will definitely be recommending this to customers at my work!
This book was very enjoyable. It was a page turner and the first by this author I have read (I will be hunting for more!). I will recommenced it to friends and suggest it is a good read for summer.