Flawless

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

Although the blurb for this was certainly intriguing, and I liked the look of the cover, this unfortunately just wasn’t the book for me.

Nothing wrong with it precisely, I just couldn’t seem to get going, so perhaps just one of those things!

Altogether, the blurb and the writing style made it appeal to me, but sadly... not one I would personally return to, and one I sadly couldn’t finish.
Complementary copy given for honest review.

This book was fun, flirty and kept me on my toes. I loved the characters and their quest to figure out what life was meant for them.   The author’s notes told of her personal experience and it completed the book..  Well done, Ms Wolfe!
An Absolutely Beautiful Story .
I volunteered to read and review an advanced readers copy of FLAWLESS through Netgallery . I really enjoyed reading this outstanding story .
It's well written has wonderful and unique characters truely an fantastic story . Talia Madej is a very strong and beautiful inside and out woman . She has worked really hard to support herself an her sister and mother . After her father up an ran out on them . Talia hasn't had an easy life after a medical issue that she keeps secret and the end of her engagement . Talias confidence needs a lift . She decides to ask the sexy Peyton McKenzie to help her out in more ways than just his restaurants kitchen . She knows he's only there temporarily atleast she tells herself that she just wants temporary . Peyton is a restauranteur in New York he doesn't plan on being in town long .
Soon the arrangement gets out of their control and emotions and feelings get involved . A lot of decisions need to be made and Peyton might need to think of others than just himself . This story is beautifully written . I think the characters are fabulous . An all out spectacular emotional journey . I was captivated from the beginning of the end . I highly recommend taking the time to read .
My favorite author.   This was a long wait coming but was so worth the wait.

As always her characters were awesome. The books revisits characters from other past books also.

I really enjoyed this book and cannot wait to reread the series so i can re-live all the nuisances of the books as a whole
This is one very interesting book that I really enjoyed reading it. It has own unique story about two very interesting characters. Both Talia and Payton are well developed interesting and easy to love. Each of them has their own personal baggage which they have to work on. I loved all the family drama, humor, and chemistry. I loved that I was not bored reading it and that there is a HEA for those two.
I volunteered to review an ARC of this book for NetGalley
This book was everything. From the cover, to the words on the pages, just beautiful! I definitely plan on reading other books by this author.
This was my first book by author S.A. Wolfe and now I can't wait to devour the other books in this series.  Talia and Peyton's story is a wonderful read.  The town of Hera is a place I wish I could visit!  Even without reading the other books in the series you learn enough about the other characters so this is good as a standalone as well.
I had not previously read the other stories in this series and thankfully I didn't need to as Flawless could be read as a stand-alone.

I am a sucker for a slow-burning romance and Flawless gave me exactly what I needed. Humour, romance and explosive chemistry! The attraction between Talia and Peyton is undeniable and its a pleasure watching them grow together, despite their baggage and struggles.

A great read and a must read for anyone who enjoys the genre.
I was engaged in this story until about halfway through and then it just seemed to go off the rails for me, the storyline got a bit sidetracked and I just skipped through the last pages.
I was not a fan of this book. The pacing, the main characters, the romance just didn't do it for me.
What a Flawless story! The awkward and caring heroine was a perfect match for the charming, workaholic Romeo. Their arrangement was a deal made in desperation. Their love was unavoidable.

Flawless isn't an easy read. They don't have a hearts and rainbows relationship. It's real with ups and downs and a ton of "luggage." I absolutely adore Talia's strength and inability to see the humor in her language barriers. (She reminds me of my husband!) She sees it as a weakness but I only see her ability to overcome. I

While they might not be the "perfect, glamour " couple, these two have chemistry and heart. I think they are perfect. And if the ending has any hints, I know who's next in this series.
I wasn't a huge fan of this it was ok but I expected more from it I guess.  The plot wasn't bad and the characters were good
4 Stars

have a little confession to make. As much as I loved S.A. Wolfe’s writing, this is a long book. I don’t mean slow, just looong. As much as I loved Talia’s Polish heritage and both her and Peyton’s familial issues, It took me a while to finally get into the story and I felt the first half of the story would’ve worked a little better had it gotten a trim somewhere along the line.

The second half pulled me in and I ended up loving Payton and Talia. I have to be honest and say that, by that point, I felt like I was loving the story but pushing through nonetheless.

Why 4 stars? I loved the writing, and I knew I would. This isn’t my first S.A. Wolfe book and I had high hopes going in. Though the pacing bothered me, it also felt like a “me, not the book” issue I’m willing to overlook.

ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review
A nice slow burn romance, problem was a little too slow to start for me , by the time it picked up I think I had lost so,e of my interest. If it had picked up pace a little sooner would have been so much more

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
Talia works as a personal chef and enlists the kitchen of a restaurant her friends own when a fire takes her kitchen. She meets the brother and manager of the restaurant and the attraction is fast. The romance is more slow building and meets many obstacles. There are many characters and the book takes it time to build the world that encompasses the lead characters. I loved this book and felt a loss when it ended because I knew I would miss these characters. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for a review.

To sum up this book, it's about two chefs named Peyton and Talia that decided to start a friends with benefits relationship and-well-you can tell where this is going. Of course they end up falling in love. That's the whole point!!! But there way more than just a romance going on. Let me tell you about it.

First off, let me tell you why I chose 3 out of five stars. Originally it was four but it took me until 50% of the way to really get into it. I didn't think they connected as a couple in the beginning. I didn't see them together. However, the sex is pretty amazing. There is also a backstory on certain topics, ex: she has a heart condition so you have to read about that. I get it. It's important to know how and why she has had heart surgery. I am not a fan of reading about topics like that and the story behind it. So I got bored.

I don't want to spoil, but let's just say someone from Peyton's past comes back into his life with very important information for him. This is when I really started falling in love with Talia and Peyton's relationship. I almost cried just reading the deep conversations in this novel. It felt like a such a dramatic movie in my head. Please make this into a movie!!!

I give this book 3 out of 5 chefs because of the slow beginning and also the very hot and heavy relationship going on.
I received an ARC copy from the publishers via Netgalley.

4/5 ⭐️

This is the fourth installment of SA Wolfe, Fearsome Series.  In the small town of Hera, lives the Polish beauty, personal chef, Talia. Talia has been through one hell of a curveball. She is diagnosed with a medical condition, will need a risky surgery, which ends her relationship with her fiancé. Peyton the new restauranteur, opening the new restaurant in town, catches Talia eyes, but he only here to get his restaurant open, and moving on to bigger and better opportunities.  While Talia, is down and recovering from her surgery, her kitchen she rents out caught on fire. So her and Peyton, come to an agreement, she can use his kitchen in the restaurant, until hers is rebuilt, and that’s where feelings start to change.

I really enjoyed Flawless storyline. The main characters are beautifully flawed. Talia, is an independent, woman who also. has low self confidence, because to important men, have hurt her so deeply.  She has a hard time trusting people, and is the girl, who’s glass is half empty. Peyton is the tempting, handsome guy that loves to have his hands in all different kinds of opportunities. He is career driven, and don’t see himself settling down.  They story was complex and challenging, they had a bunch of life changes events thrown at them. The storyline was pretty realistic, because I have had experience with someone that lived through the medical procedure that Talia had. The supporting cast, you will remember from the past books, so they were great and supporting as ever. This book will bring out your emotions, you’ll laugh, smile, get annoyed, and a little sad sometimes. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because I found some chapters were a little to detailed for me. After all said and done I would definitely check out another of the author’s books.
After reading the blurb for this book I thought it sounded quite interesting and since this was a new author for me I thought I give it a fair shot.  I think I did, but I just couldn't get past the 25% mark -- there really isn't anything that makes me dislike this book, it just didn't grab me like I thought it would.  It's quite long and moves rather slowly and I kept waiting for it to pick up but I found myself not picking up my Kindle to read it.  Unfortunately, this is a DNF for me.  I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC through NetGalley and my thoughts and opinions are my own.
Extremely well written and enjoyable story

I really liked this story about a Polish caterer and a wealthy restaurant entrepreneur who are both in between events in their lives and are attracted to each other so they decide to have some fun together in the interim, both knowing it is short term. Talia had recently gone through heart surgery and hasn’t told anyone in her small town other than her Mom and Sister who helped her recover at home. Her ex boyfriend couldn’t handle her illness or the fact that it might be genetic and left her in her time of need.

The rest of the town thought she was on vacation with her father in Florida. Peyton comes to town to open a restaurant, his family and friends live in town and a few of them are working with him on the restaurant they are opening. However, he plans to leave soon after the opening to start up more restaurants and become wealthier yet. Talia wants to stay and hopefully move on to a more stable marriageable partner by that time, possibly her new client Evan.

The book is very detailed and has a lot of action and situations, it is very long. It held my interest the entire time, but I think maybe it was a bit too long by a boy 150 pages. That is just my personal opinion though. Otherwise it’s was stellar. I liked all the characters in the town and in both families and thought the book was funny in places and deep in others. It dealt with some mental heath issues and there was an intervention that was both realistic and pretty funny. I really liked it.
Flawless, Fearsome Series Book 4, S.A. Wolfe

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

Genre: Women's Fiction, Romance

Gah, women's fiction: c'mon publishers, this category has no place in 2019. Men read romance, men write romance, stop trying to alienate a potential reader base.

So, the story appealed to me and I really admired Talia. Peyton was sex on legs too, and I should have been glued to the page but....I just wasn't.
Its a long read, usually I'm all over that, really lets me get lost in a novel, gives time to get to know the characters but here, well, I just didn't connect with the story.
I put it aside in case it was just my mood – that happens, but on second read it still wasn't great for me. After the halfway mark I skim read the rest, just wanting to see how it finished rather than enjoying the journey through the story.
There are some terrific characters, I hadn't read earlier stories but each are stand alone and I don't think that had anything to do with me not really gelling with this book.

Its well written, has lots of detail, side plots,  and characters feel very real. Somehow though for me it just lacked intensity, I'm all about the nasty characters, the angst, the drama, and though there were suggestions of it here for me it just wasn't enough.

Stars: three, it was fun in parts, had some great characters but overall it wasn't a great read for me.
Arc via Netgalley and publishers