Sophonisba Breckinridge

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 09 Sep 2019

A well-researched book, about a woman I'd never heard of!
It was quite hard going in the sense that it is well researched & full of detail rather than flowing as a novel, but I am pleased that I persevered with it.

Disclaimer: I received this book as an advance reader copy free via NetGalley. All opinions are my own
Thanks to Net Galley and Illinois Press for the chance to read and review this book.

This was a very well researched book about an interesting subject. I like to read books about women who came before me and worked for the rights I now enjoy. The author also showed a great passion for this subject.
This ARC was courtesy of netgalley - all thoughts and opinions are mine and unbiased

I really enjoyed this

You can see the author's passion for her subject in every word

This is a well-researched and well written book on a subject that is relatively new to me.  I feel privileged to have been able to read this advanced copy

Highly recommended
Anya Kanpur did a thorough research on this subject and it is easy to read. This is a interesting and a important subject.
A well-researched and interesting read, thanks largely to Jabour's passion for her subject. This is one of those books that I'm really happy someone took such care and time to write. Thank you so much for letting me read this ahead of its release date.