The GOLDEN PRINCIPLES of FENG SHUI LIFE

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

Sometimes we just needed to ultimately declutter and bring ourselves back to the realisation that living minimalistic, is truly the key to not just decluttering our households but our mind as well.
The Golden Principles of Feng Shui Life is a forward thinking book with illustrations and good directions on how we should organise our homes, decorate well to clear our minds and live life wholly. Although at time, there were some principles I couldn't agree with such as; throwing away belongings.
As someone who likes to recycle and help our environment, would it not be more beneficial to donate instead. This will also, enable us to live cleanly too.
I have read a few Feng Shui books before and I love the principles of it. I do feel this particularly book is alluring due to its illustrations, allowing not just words but pictures to dictate the Feng Shui life. I will definitely be referring back to this test within the future,

Thank you Yuchiku Rinoie for a great book.
Need to freshen your life up or reset it? You can do that by moving your home around a bit while focusing on energy flow. I learned the best techniques with this book and have often found myself rearranging furniture in my home frequently simple because it didn't "feel" right. Like the energy was stuck.

You can open up your space while opening yourself up to new possibilities by understanding Feng Shui in a new way.
Wow, I wish now I have the actual book than just the ebook.  For someone who lives in Asia and sees my Chinese friends worry about Feng Sui, this is a good resource.  It's not technical, like other Feng Sui books, where you have to know the directions, your signs, and compute for things (I've seen books like those).  It's a matter of fact and general, with lots of advice where to store things and simple explanations why.

Thank you Netgalley and Nippon Jitsugyo Publishing for a copy of this book.  Will look for it in my bookstore.
A short interesting look at decluttering your home through the Feng Shui method.A step by step guide with ideas I will be using in my home.#netgalley #nipponpublishing
This short book can be considered a basic introduction into Feng Shui principles.In seven short chapters with plenty of illustrations  the  author covers areas such as getting rid of old stuff, Organisation of rooms and wardrobes and  even one chapter with FAQs. The book is a bit of a mixed bag of advice,  like never to store things in plastic containers , or  to change all your underwear every two years! Some advice makes sense  while some is more difficult to execute , like dispose of unwanted  jewellery in water on a sunny day before midday. While there are some good tips of what brings luck  and what prevents good energy from flowing the book does not give really satisfying explanations. I have read better books on Feng Shui.
This is an interesting, fairly short book full of how to declutter but from a Feng Shui perspective. I'm not sure I agree with all of it: it encourages you to throw things away which doesn't fit in with the principles I'm trying to adopt in regards to recycling and using less so I need to think about the way I would apply some of these things. Overall though not a bad book.
This is a interesting short book. I disagree with some information,such as discarding used items, are landfills are too full now. Why not donate items?
Honest and in-depth advice for reaching your full potential.  This advice is presented in easy to follow language that can be broken up and applied in pieces at a time.
Nicely laid out book with lots of space and illustrations. Maybe appropriate, given the contents!
This gives a good overview of feng shui principles, though I wasn't personally persuaded to take up the belief in them.
I don't believe in bad fortune or that 'female bodies absorb more energy from fabric', or the advice to throw away (rather than recycle or donate) things not needed. Things like this made it hard for me to take the advice in the book. I expected more information on the placement of furniture in rooms, rather than on whether or not dog motifs in an entrance way bring bad energy (they do).
While I didn't find much to use myself, therelatively short book was well written and organised and I didn't try any of the techniques, so can't comment on their application.
This is an interesting little book, and the layout, illustrations and colour template is very pleasing to the eye.  However I did find some of the information a little bit irrelevant to the Western world.  The details and advice are probably a bit too much for me, but some things were very good.  The idea of cleaning, and de-cluttering is great, but the precise details took the edge off.  I did enjoy reading the book though and I am sure there are some cultures that this will by much more relevant to.  Thank You
2,5/5. I take some from it but I mostly let it all down... some good interesting stuff, but a lot of things that for me seem like psycho-pop wishful thinking stuff! I was curious, glad I look it up, but nothing much for me!