Cover Image: A Practical Introduction to Numerology

A Practical Introduction to Numerology

Absolutely love numerology and this book has become a staple in my collection.

I found this informative and even learned a few things of which I was unaware. It is a new resource for me personally and I've had clients request copies of it. (I've purchased a few as gifts as well).

Lovely read! Thank you!
Good information can be found in this book. It is a little basic and most if not all can be found in other books. Still if you want a simple explanation of numerology this is the book for you.
I picked this book out of curiosity. It was good and informative to read. Instructions were easy to follow. It is a fast read but it teaches you a lot. Impress yourself and thise around you who love to learn about their destiny. This book is like its title : practical introduction.
This is a decent read for basic information on numerology. It goes over the background of numerology and different methods used, although the author has one method she goes by for the book. The different numbers used in charts such as personality and life purpose numbers are gone over in detail, and there is a good section on master numbers. The version of the book I received to read did not have the charts shown to use to figure out the different types of numbers, so I cannot verify how well those worked out.
I knew nothing about numerology before reading this book. It's a very short, quick read. I got the gist of numerology from this book, but I would have liked a bit more depth. The adding up of numbers in birthdates made some sense. I was skeptical, but the descriptions of personalities based on these calculations struck fairly true.

In the e-book edition, the chart for the numbers associated with letters of the alphabet didn't make sense. Hopefully, it will  make more sense in the print edition.
I’d say this book is a solid primer of Esoteric Numerology and covers the basics pretty well. I’ve read several books on Numerology since the early 90s from your typical 101 books to in-depth Numerology texts, I would class this at a beginner level or intro level and it’s accessible to anyone with its clever use of a Q and A style to relay information. There is no doubt that you will be able to apply what you learn and you are shown examples of how to do your own calculations, but I’m still surprised that the majority of the books out there don’t actually provide a blank chart or worksheet template in the appendix for faster reference and charting. I’ve usually made my own. I give this book a 4 star rating, as it does give a practical introduction and doesn’t claim to be the “complete book of or encyclopedia of or the ultimate book of”. I enjoyed doing my calculations and reading about my numbers and how they apply to my life. I especially enjoyed the Karmic Key number revelations. The author also gives a list of books for further reading on numerology, which is always appreciated.
4.2 stars

I wasn't expecting to enjoy this book as much as I did. It was a great practical guide for everyone that has an interest in numerology and the power of the numbers. I have several books on this topic but felt that this would be a great addition to my collection for the times that I am trying to teach others what the numbers mean. There were some aspects of the books that I wished would have delved deeper such as the master numbers but for the most part, I was pleased.

I would definitely purchase this book for my friends that are just starting to dabble in numerology.
I received a copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

This is a non fiction book all about numerology. It is a quick read and guides you through the basics of numerology. It was easy to read but by no means a perfect book. For example in the introduction it talks about how you can work out your name number and then go on to talk about something different. When I got to the section to actually work out your name number it referred me back to the section that I read in the introduction.  Even when I eventually found it I didn’t feel it was explained very well, I ended up googling it to find a better illustration. Despite this I still really enjoyed it.
I've always had a fleeting interest in numerology, but didn't know much outside of life path numbers. This book was perfect for wading a bit deeper into the waters, but not getting swept away in the depth of a lot of details. I learned a lot about myself and some practical life tips while reading this book. If you're interested in numerology, I highly recommend it!
What a fabulous book! I know a little about numerology and found this book to be extremely easy to follow and to understand. Very well laid out.

Its definitely a book I will recommend to others and, in fact, its a lovely gift idea as what you unravel is so unique.

Straight-forward, insightful, and engaging.

This was actually a LOT more educational, entertaining, and FUN than I realized it would be.

This work not only gave the brief history of the origins of some of the numerology, but also gave so many more expansions! You got to have more options for your name than the regular one number that is the norm in brief overviews of numerology...easily explained using examples, you got to incorporate your birth year, your middle name, your surname, etc.

It went by quick and was the perfect length for this type of book. Not too long, just long enough to be thorough and engaging. Perfect for people who like things to get to the point!

I very highly recommend this one and will probably be purchasing a few copies as gifts for friends who I think would also enjoy it!
This is a wonderful guide to numerology. I especially liked learning how it came about and the uses it can have. I would reccomend this book.

I would like to thank Netgalley and the publisher for providing me with a copy free of charge. This is my honest and unbiased opinion of it.
I think the title sums up this book perfectly.  I have no prior experience with Numerology and found this to be very approachable. It guides you how to calculate and use numerology in your own life and then gives practical wisdom all within one book.