Cover Image: Blood Heir

Blood Heir

The first two chapters are very interesting. We get to know a bot about our MC, Ana, and the world, which is a Russian-inspired kingdom. it's only a two chapters preview but there are already hints about the plot, possibile allies (hello Quicktongue) and Ana's deadly power, and I really want to know more.
Damn... What a brilliant chapter sampler! I love the raw contrast between the two main characters and how they have to work together despite their differences!

I will be purchasing the book, as 2 chapters in, I am officially invested.

From the chapter sampler, I'm guessing the rest of the book will include a hate to love romance, the main character becoming more powerful and becoming one with her "blood magic" and A LOT of flashbacks! I can't wait!
Blood Heir, based on the few introductory chapters sent by the publisher is a fast-paced and exciting read which engages the reader from the first page.
Wow, what a gripping read!! I have ordered the book so that I can finish it, and give a full review on goodreads
honestly don't remember requesting this lol and i don't think i realized it was only the first two chapters, but this was such a fun excerpt to read!! ana seems like such a fun character and i'm definitely intrigued about picking up the full copy in the future!
The chapters in this preview were very fast-paced and action packed! it made me really intrigued to read more.
The world building and the magic system were really interesting and I can't wait to read more of this book!

Hopefully i'll be able to get my hands on a copy of this one soon!
An interesting start to a story. This really helped me decide that I'm interested in picking this book up.
These first two chapters have awakened my interest for this book. I had been meaning to buy this book because the description looked really interesting. Now after reading these chapters, I can't wait to read the whole book. A princess and demons? Count me in!
-- 'You want me to be the monster?' Ana lifted her gaze to the corridor where Ramson had disappeared. 'I'll be the monster.' --

I devoured this sampler, and I'm craving to read more. It's only two chapters long, but already we know this book is about a girl (who also happens to be a Princess!) who is looking to clear her name, and get revenge on the man who killed her father. In two chapters alone, she's already running from guards who want to trap her because of her Affinity more than anything else - one where she can control blood which, going from what was shown in this sampler, is a very dangerous Affinity to have - and her only ally as of now is a con man who can't be trusted. It was a promising and thrilling beginning, and this sampler ended at just the right time to make the reader want to continue on with the rest of this story to see what happens next for Ana and Ramson, which I am now very excited to do. I enjoyed the writing style itself, and I'm just really looking forward to reading the rest of this novel.
I loved the cover of this book, it attracted me straight away and I started it without any expectations, and it really exceeded them! I loved the main character, really related to them in many ways and the story just drew me in
The beginning of this book was wild and adventurous! I would defiantly be interested in reading the rest of the book. The magic was really cool and the dynamic between the two characters in the beginning has left me wanting more!! Would defiantly recommend if you enjoy YA fantasy.
The sample that I was luck enough to read for this book had me immediately hooked! Blood Heir definitely kicks off on an interesting note and I can't wait to see if the momentum continues. I will absolutely be purchasing a copy to devour.
I was gripped from the very first scene.  The description of the bleak prison conditions are gruesome and wonderful.  Ana, the main female protagonist, has very interesting magical powers and she is not all she appears to be - I’m really looking forward to learning more about her. Ramson Quicktongue is dark, mysterious and very intriguing and I definitely want to see more of him.

The first few chapters are fast-paced and intense, drawing you straight into the action.  I absolutely raced through these introductory chapters and it left me crying out for more.  What an amazing teaser sample this is, I’m completely hooked.  Not to mention at the end of the two chapters we are left with a cliffhanger (quite literally), I need to buy this book right NOW.

I’m giving it 5 stars purely based on the first two chapters, which blew me away. Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for this sampler copy.  I just wish there had been more!
Wow. I'm lost for words. I had the pleasure of reading the first two chapters and I'm really sad there isn't anymore to read. I was hooked from the first page - Ana has a very interesting power that I'm dying to find out more about, and I can see myself liking Quicktongue.

Best two chapters I've read for a while!

Right, now I'm going to buy the book so I can read more.
I had access to the first 2 chapters of this via Netgalley. Wow. The first chapters of this story had me hooked and drawn in instantly! The pace and intensity was so much that by the time I reached the end I realised I was holding my kindle very tightly! The main character Ana was intriguing and I really need to know more about her powers and backstory. A gripping and roaring first chapter - I'll be seeking this book out to find more.
A very interesting start and now I wanna read the rest of the Story. It is so mean to just have the first two chapters. After finishing those two I bought the book to read further.
Ana is a princess and a witch. She found herself in a prison cell and she needs Quicktongue’s help to uncover the truth.
I really want to know the rest of the story!
This is a sample but I really loved the plot. I
Wish to read the whole book
I was only given the first two chapters of this book as a sample, but I’ve never wanted to read something more in my life. The start of the book was action packed and immediately had me hooked.

The writing was elegant and easy to follow, and I want to learn more about this world and the characters. I will definitely be reading the rest of this book.
This was such a tease! Solid world building and some interesting characterisation and then leaving us wanting more!
An amazing introduction to a new saga.
Great worldbuildng, that captivated me from the very beginning, I loved how the writing style just flowed, and made the exposition exciting.