The Christmas Tea Shop at Rosewood

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 14 Oct 2019

Looking for a heart warming romance. The look no further!
Darcie Boleyn has a great passion for story telling and it shows. Her settings come alive for me and I can see myself in amongst the characters as the story unfolds.  Darcie Boleyn doesn't just create characters she gives them fully fledged lives that are relate able.
I loved The Christmas Tea Shop at Rosewood and would highly recommended giving it a read.
This book came recommended to me on twitter when i shouted out for a christmas cafe read and personally i dont know how i had even missed it in the first place! Because this is a me book all over, it has all i love in it and even just the synopsis i knew i would be in love with it. I was so very right.

We meet Fran, Fran has a good kind soul, she takes in strays, dogs, cats and even bearded dragons - she will always help those in need. Fran is throwing all her love into the animals after having given up on her own love life.

Then we meet Ethan who is moving to Penhallow Sands with his young daughter Tilly to start a new job in the tea shop. Having had little family around him for some time now, its going to be a shock been surrounded by his aunts, cousins and a bustling community. Ethan is used to been independent and struggles to trust others, but there is something about Fran that is changing that.

Just as the pair are getting closer, things start to come between them, a big secret that leaves Fran torn as to were her loyalities actually lie. This book is fab,

It has all the tea shop vibes, delicious sounding cakes, warming hot chocolates. The characters were all so likeable, and Penhallow is just the sort of place you to visit. It really did warm my soul and it was such a delightful read. The festive feels were full on and it was exactly what i needed.

A real winter pick me up.
I had read and enjoyed The House at Greenacres so I was looking forward to starting this one. I wasn't disappointed. I loved all of the characters and it was great to catch up with Holly and Rich and I also loved Fran's animals particularly her westie (being a westie owner myself). A story of relationships, family, community and friendships. Heartwarming and very funny in places.

This could be read as a standalone novel but I would recommend reading The House at Greenacres before this one and recommend both books.

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an honest review
Really enjoyable read. Good characters and a Good story. Well worth a read. Think others will. Enjoy
I really enjoyed reading this book. So easy going and hard to put down just the type of book you want to read whilst on holiday. you just had to see if Fran and Ethan got together in the end as everything was pointing to this but there were a few things in there way
I love Christmas book and I love Cornwall books. the most magical place I have lived was Truro in Cornwall and I loved every minute there. As soon as a Cornish book comes onto my radar, I'm straight on it. This book was cute and sweet and cosy and exactly what was needed around Christmas time, especially now I live in a tropical country... I needed a taste of home!
I really enjoyed this book so much.  It has a really great plot, superb main characters and I read it in one sitting.  I would highly recommend this book.
This book is soo cute i love holiday romance . EVERYTHING is soo comfy and story gives you a lot of cute feeling . You will smile a lot of time .
After reading the first book in this series I couldn't wait to tuck into this next one and my goodness was this just as good.  I really loved the characters in this book, getting to know new people and revisiting old characters that I have become fond off. The story in this is beautiful and such a delight to read.  This is one of the easiest books to read and will be sure to put a smile on your face.  Absolutely Perfect!
Christmas Tea Shop at Rosewood had all the best stuff you want in a holiday romance - wonderful people, beautiful setting, small town and holiday spirit. I fell in love with the characters and the story and cannot wait to read more.
Aww , this was such a sweet story, with the highlights being Tilly, Ethan's love for his daughter and the little Westie (I have a soft spot for Westies!). The romance is cute, too. The book is described as "uplifting" and it most certainly is. If you fancy curling up on the sofa with a mug of hot chocolate and a story to warm your heart, then this is the one for you.

Oh, and it might be the third book in the Cornish Hearts series, but it can totally be read on its own.
A sweet Christmas romance. When Ethan comes to stay with his young daughter Tilly, he meets Fran. Naturally there are angst, issues and misunderstandings, but overall a fun read and one that was hard to put down. Highly recommend this book and author.
The Christmas Tea Shop at Rosewood was a lovely Christmassy read.  I read this in one sitting and struggled to put it down.  Well written and I can’t wait for Darcie’s next book.
I loved this book. Rosewood Tea shop sounds like such an amazing place- I’d love to visit!
The characters are really well drawn and have you caring about them. You also care about how the story is going to develop throughout the book. There are wonderful friendships which lead to an embarrassing situation for Fern, trying to protect her best friend. Ethan has come to the village to make a new start with his daughter Tilly. He has amazing plans to develop his role as a chef and his aunt is determined to welcome him into the family fold.
I can’t wait to read more in this series.
If you love Hallmark Christmas movies, you'll enjoy this one.

Many thanks to NetGalley, the publisher, and the author for my ARC. All opinions are my own.
This was a fun, heart-warming read that is great for getting you in the mood for Christmas.  The characters are likeable and easy to relate to; the story is easy-going and believable.  And the food mentioned will definitely make you hungry!  Thanks for an ARC in exchange for a review.
I really enjoyed this story and it didn't matter I hadn't read the other books in the series.
The characters are really well written and I couldn't put the book down.
A lively cosy Christmas read
A great Christmas read which builds on the novels set around Penhallow Sands. It was great to catch up with some familiar characters and I loved the set up at Rosewood. The whole story was full of Christmas sparkle, with a little dusting of humour and lashings of feelgood sentiment. Gorgeous!

Thanks to netgalley for a copy of the book.
I really liked this book, it’s simple, but lovely story was perfect for a weekend read. I think I’m going to buy it for my mother who reads pretty much the same books as I do.
I really enjoyed the first two books in this series and this one was just as good. I do think you get a little more out of this book having read the previous ones but you can read them as standalones. Fran and Ethan's story is a lovely chrismas tale and I very much enjoyed it.