Cover Image: Anyone But Nick

Anyone But Nick

This is book #One in my Naughty &Nice weekend of book reviews which the first is bestselling author #Penelope Bloom.#Anyone But Nick is book number three but you don’t need to worry.You can read the other two afterwards.The way her love story’s are written you you might as well have your meals and the pets,kids etc.Plan on staying up all night and when your finished laughing you get to buy another.😉
She works for Nick and and they have a past.Miranda has hated him for seven years.Now that she has to work for him will their chemistry finally explode?Like many readers I had been waiting for this one and author #Penelope Bloom did just a wonderful book.
After a huge misunderstanding when they were young and a vow with her friends to never fall for a King brother, Maranda finds herself working and falling for Nick King.

Anyone but Nick is the third book in this series and it is an entertaining and enjoyable read with awesome character that we have grown to know and love through this series.
3.75 stars
This was a great second chance romance. There was great chemistry between Nick and Miranda. I did not know this was the third book in a series, but it was still enjoyable. The ending was a bit rushed, and I do wish there had been a little more focus on their romance  and being together. Overall it was a solid romance novel.
Miranda had a crush on Nick in high school but she was the nerdy girl he didn't notice. Now she needs a job and has to impress Nick as he will be her boss. Can she keep her heart from getting broken in the mix? A good second chance romance that is tons of fun.

I received a copy of this book via Netgalley and am leaving a review.

Very dark and raunchy. Not what I expected at all.
Have really enjoyed the King Brothers Series.

Nick and Miranda has spent their 7years apart all because of a misunderstanding and this is them finally getting together.

This is their story of realising where it went wrong....

I'll be honest - I didn't love it like I did the previous two, however was still a good read. 3.5
I read this ARC for an honest review
All thoughts and opinions are mine

I've read others in this series and really enjoyed them - this did not disappoint
Loved the characters and story - great HEA
Such a cute story. Really loved the interaction between the brothers. I am a huge fan of Penelope and I love how she combines comedy, drama and love in her stories along with the steaminess :) Loved it!
Meh not really for me. I haven't read the rest of the series though, maybe I needed to read the others before!
Not really for me. It was a diversion, and I read it to the end. But I didn't really gel with it. Maybe because it's series and I haven't read the others?
This is the last book in the Anyone series that is set
around the King Brothers.
To get the true feeling for Nick and Miranda story I would recommend
reading the other two books.
The chemistry between the characters is interesting and has body to them.
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book via NetGalley.
Melinda and Nick have each had feelings for each other for many years but she was determined to keep her oath with her friends and not pursue him. Circumstances pushed them together and neither could resist.

This is a fun series about three friends who really are there for one another. Melinda is the last of them to keep their oath. She really tries to hold out but her life starts to fall apart and he is there for her.

I felt it was a good end to the series. Melinda and Nick have great chemistry and work well as a couple. I was happy to see them get their happily ever after.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
This is the third installment in the Anyone But trilogy. These King brothers are something else, I am really enjoying their stories. I am sad to see this trilogy come to an end. Anyone But Nick is my favorite of the trilogy. This book had me laughing.

Nick and Miranda are finally getting their chance. She was holding strong to the oath she made with her best friends. When they met in high school Nick and Miranda connected and never really moved on. Now that he is back she is having a hard time sticking to the oath to never date a King brother.

This trilogy was so much fun to read.
Ahhh the twenties,I don’t mean the decade itself. I mean that time of discovery when young women wade through that tumble of male encounters that stamp their beliefs one way or another. If you are lucky these friendships push through the years as you develop and learn hopefully not too late what you need in a relationship and who you don’t see yourself loving. That is the premise here as four. Become eight in a back and forth dialogue with each primary character comes to his or her revelation on a mate suited to their needs and capable of providing what they want. Miranda steadfast in her resolve to leave Nick alone and Nick who takes his time to see what everyone else knows are the catalysts of this story. Their lengthy voyage to each other is heartfelt and eye opening. Happy reading
I really enjoyed this story, from the actual contents to the characters,  I won't say more asbo don't like to give out  spoilers,  just that it was good.
Nick and Miranda were a great way to end the series.

I really enjoyed the Anyone but series.  3 brothers left small town America with their sites set on big prizes.  After making millions, they find themselves being pulled back home.  Each brother left a girl in their dust and each wants to make amends.

Nick and Miranda have a great second chance story.   Lots of angst and tension leads to big payoffs, 4 solid stars.
Anyone But Nick is the 3rd and final installment in the Anyone But series which focuses on 3 brothers and their life upon returning to their hometown and the girls they left behind. I've loved the series but I felt this book fell a little short of my expectations. I don't know if it was just my mood or what but I found I wasn't too bothered about this one. This book is Nick and Mirandas story and up untill now Miranda has been strong and moody, I felt like this book was focused on a totally different person. I found the story line OK and the best bits were Cade as usual. He definitely gives some very good comedy moments to the story. I did however enjoy the epilogue which tied the series together. Sadly this one did not live up to my expectations but was an OK read.
Have mixed feelings about this book. At times I found myself wincing at moments that go a touch too far, humor that felt immature, but my curiosity held and I still wanted to keep reading. The writing flows well and is entertaining, so I would say read it went you're in for a fun read without delving too deep.

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Anyone But Nick is the third book in Penelope Bloom's Anyone But... series. I have been waiting for this one since the first book and it did not disappoint! I love that the three brothers' stories are with the three best friends. If you are looking for a quick romance series, look no further!
Book 3 in the Anyone But series. Very enjoyable read. A great second chance romance for Nick and Miranda. Great chemistry and attraction between the characters. Loved the epilogue. Great way to end the series.

I received an ARC of this book from NetGalley and I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.