Cover Image: The Mossad Strain

The Mossad Strain

This book is a great read, from the colorful characters to the compelling story that transports you to the front lines of a plot to release a worldwide epidemic. The actions fells authentic and the tension is palpable whether in remote jungle locales or out to sea.  Shady characters and double-crosses abound, especially when black ops Mossad agents and 3rd world local dictators and mercenaries are involved. Had no idea what the outcome would be till the end. Recommended.
This is my first exposure to this author and indeed it didn’t disappoint. A wonderfully crafted story that is right on point with current affairs in the world. Fast paced with well developed characters, it is a rollercoaster ride which I could not put down. I very much enjoyed the main character, Billy, and his struggles as the story plays out. The scenarios and story line crafted by the author are very real and especially frightening! Non-stop action with multiple twists and turns leave you wondering at times who the good guys really were. It was so captivating and exciting that I simply couldn't put it down! I definitely look forward to reading other books by this author.

Thank you to NetGalley who provided me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Gallagher writes a great mystery that has you guessing until the end.  The book is full of twists and turns.   It's a classic Mossad caper against the ultimate enemy.
The characters kept me in the story. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a good story-line, tons of action and great pace. The Mossad Strain is a reaaly great addition to the series.