Cover Image: A Guide to Eco-Anxiety

A Guide to Eco-Anxiety

This is another sobering and grim account of climatology and where we are as species on the planet. Our species as a whole is making the planet warmer and accelerating the sixth extinction rate at an alarmingly quicker rate. Thank goodness coronavirus has decreased some of the carbon footprint but it is only temporarily while most of the planet is quarantined and or in self-isolation. Has some good advice to help bring down your own carbon footprint including becoming vegetarian/vegan.

This was well researched and I will definitely be buying a hardcopy when it becomes available to add to my fascination of climatology and earth studies. This has some of the same sobering information as the book, "the Sixth Extinction by Elizabeth Kolbert," "The Uninhabitable Earth by David Wallace Wells," just to name a few of the books I have already read on the subject. I am horrified but also fascinated by it and this book doesn't disappoint.

Thanks to Netgalley, the publisher and author for an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I will definitely be getting a copy for myself when it is published and telling people about this.

Available: 6/9/20