Cover Image: The Billionaire's Pregnant Employee

The Billionaire's Pregnant Employee

He was surprised when it was a woman named Claire, who arrived.  She was extremely proficient at her job. After the meeting, Archer decided to have dinner to celebrate. It was during this time, Archer and Claire's attraction for one another became apparent.
Claire and Archer agreed to a no-strings type of relationship. Things were going well until she gets pregnant, and feelings get involved. How will they deal with this news? Archer is committed to seeing his father's dream come into fruition.
This story was pretty quick to read. I enjoyed seeing the growth of the characters.
This book was shorter than I thought, allowing me to finish it within 48 hours. I liked the plot and characters, even though the premise was a bit cliche. The only part I did not like was the ending, as I thought it was a weird epilogue. I would recommend this to people who enjoy romance.
Surprise pregnancy with billionaire/boss is one of my top favorite tropes, it's like catnip for many of us romance readers, and this just whet our appetite. Especially when they end up falling in love when they didn't expect to? North did an amazing job executing this trope while writing a great and consistent story. We also stan character growth and the events had helped in their journey to growth.
Claire Baldwin has always dreamed of seeing the world.  Her skills as an interpreter promise her adventures are to come.  When sexy billionaire Archer Preston needs someone to interpret business men from China, Claire's skills are more than up to the task.  There's an obvious attraction between Claire and Archer and he suggests a no strings affair, which Claire accepts.  All of her dreams come to a screeching halt when she discovers she's pregnant - with twins.  They both agree that love and marriage are not in the picture, but the more time they spend together, Claire discovers she wants it all.  Archer offers his home and a place where they can both raise the babies together.  Things are platonic for about a week before Archer realizes he feels more than just an attraction for her.

This book was the perfect finale to this series.  I really enjoyed it!  This series was a hit for me!  I blew through the three of them quickly and could not put them down.

Thanks to NetGalley and Relay Publishing for an eARC in exchange for an honest review.
This contemporary romance was a simple and sweet read. The attraction between the two main characters was quick, but the consequences for their love was just as quick. I loved how the male character, and in fact, all of the male characters stepped up when things got difficult. I received an advanced reader's copy from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.
I am so happy Leslie North books and an automatic Read Now because her books are amazing. They are easy reads. Every time I see a new title I get excited and start reading right away!!
Book felt forced couldn't get through first chapter. Disappointing. It felt as though I was reading a stereotypical romance.
 **Copy Provided by Netgalley and Relay Publishing for an honest review**
Pretty good book... Wish it was a bit longer.. Claire and Archer were a great couple.. Collette is just a piece of work though. She makes me just want to smack her lol...
**Copy Provided by Netgalley and Relay Publishing for an honest review**

This is an enjoyable read from this author as per her other books.  Although this is part of a series it can certainly be read as a stand alone book, i certainly have not read the rest of the series.

Claire is a Translator and speaks many dialogues of Chinese, in this case it is her Yiu that is in demand from Archer and his company as they try to navigate a deal with Mr Li and his son.

After an initial successful meeting Archer and Claire fall into bed with each other for the next few weeks, however it is then that everything changes as Claire finds that she is pregnant.

The chemistry is there between them both and they both make little changes in their lives, however neither of them really think much is going to change in their lives until later when not only their feeling to each other get stronger, but they realise that things are never going to be the same, and they don't want them to be.
Archer needs someone to translate for a massive deal he has going on and when they send Claire. The life he knew will be no more.

Claire wants it all. She’s working towards the career that could give it all to her. But the attraction to her boss is a little bit nuts. Archer doesn’t date, Claire wants the world, but they can’t fight their feelings and when fun turns to massive strings they are going to have their hands full when a baby comes along.

It was fun to read and enjoyable. Look forward to more.
it was a cute romance. i liked all the brothers. i love to read surprise pregnancy romances. especially between boos and employee.
cute shorty story. great characters and development. Claire is a little complaintive for my taste but it had a cute ending.
What a great book! I just love a good love story. The book ended too quick though for my liking. I would’ve liked to have seen a few more chapters and perhaps more about the childbirth before it finished.
Overall. a great read and I. Any wait for the next book in the series
Thought I’d give something new a chance, but this book wasn’t for me. I gave it a few chapters and wanted the hook. The dialogue just didn’t ring true to my ears. Great cover, though.
Fortunately, Leslie North usually brings out two or three books of a series, in a short period of time. So, I can read them all in one go. This month, I had my fix of Leslie with the Preston Brothers. All three, rich selfmade billionaires, of the Preston Shipping company.
This last one is about Archer, who hires a lastminute Chinese interpreter, Claire. When Claire is more than capable of handling the affairs with his Chinese clients, Archer falls for this independent woman. But Claire doesn't do relations, because she is a selfmade business woman, who wants to succeed on her own.
But one night of pleasure ends up in a pregnancy of twins. So, now Claire has to decide if she is going to lean on Archer, to help her get through this pregnancy with her business intact, or that she will try to do it all on her own.
As for Archer: although he didn't plan on becoming a daddy, of a twin no less, but he is willing to step up. Apparantly however, Claire doesn't need him in her life. So, he will have to show Claire that he is more than the sperm donor for his babies. Fun and cozy, a true Leslie North story. Four out of five stars from me and a special thank you to Netgalley for providing the arc.
This is the 3rd short novel in a series and it was as enjoyable as the other 2.  It could be read as a stand-alone but did refer to the other 2 brothers. It was more a novella than a full story but was fast paced and carried you along throughout. Thank you to the publisher and Netgalley for allowing me to read the final book in the series.
I enjoyed reading this book. The storyline will keep your attention as the reader wants to know what happens. The characters are faced with real life decisions, when expecting a child. It’s always good to get an update on a previous a couple. Quick and enjoyable.

I thought that Claire's job was interesting and I liked how it added to the story. I wanted to know the names of the twins though! Perhaps in the next book.

Kindly received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
It’s was a good book. A very fast read. Took me about an hour to get done with it. Simple story but good characters. I consider it a weekend lazy Saturday morning read.
A big thank you to NetGalley and Relay Publishing for the ARC. I am voluntarily reviewing this book. This is the 3rd in a series, but reads well as a stand alone.   I liked this book, it's cute, light and a quick read.  Not really instalove but a quick attraction.  Then suddenly blam pregnant but that's ok.  I couldn't really imagine myself in this situation, but like I said a fun light read.  Did enjoy that Claire was an interpreter.  3 stars