Cover Image: One Family Christmas

One Family Christmas

I loved this book. A really positive, happy,  feel good book. I look forward to hearing more from Bella. I didn’t want the book to end. I hope there is a follow up.
I always feel like I’m cheating on December a bit when I read holiday reads throughout the year, but this one was totally worth it.
It was fun, quirky, full of real family drama and also real family love.
It’s the perfect holiday read and will surely make you laugh out loud!
The perfect Christmas read. Yes I did just type perfect. I loved this. It’s full of everything you could want from a Christmas read and more - romance, home life, humour, food, family, drama.

Lottie wants one last Christmas in her family home and moves in with her Nan. That is just magical in itself. And from there.....

It’s an absolutist read 6 stars here.
I may be the odd one out on this review judging by how high the rating is. I was So looking forward to this book because in times like today, We need an escape especially with the holiday season upon us where most of us won't be gathering with family. But this book simply didn't catch me. I could not absorb any of the characters and would drift off through the book, not remembering much of the story, I will revisit this book in the near future and hopefully update my review!

Thank you to Netgalley and Avon Books UK for allowing me to read this ARC in exchange for my honest feedback.
After Lottie and her boyfriend broke up, she moved back to Nana's house. This is her favorite place to be, and it holds many memories. For Lottie, Nana is home, Nana is love, Nana is precious memories. Christmas is fast approaching, and both Lottie and Nana want this Christmas to be one filled with memories. Nana is hiding a secret though, and that secret is revealed right at the holiday. Nana isn't the only one hiding a secret though, and Nana writes each person a Christmas card to 1) share her secret, and 2) encourage them to.

I did enjoy this book. There were comical moments, there were emotional moments, and there was family drama. One Family Christmas was about a family reconnecting, and realizing that they are not ready to give up their Christmas tradition (even when they originally felt like they should).

*I was provided an ARC of this book by the publisher, via NetGalley, in exchange for a review.
A fast paced book that sends you on a roller coaster of emotions. Lottie wants one more Christmas with her family in the house she grew up in.  But what family Christmas would be complete without disaster, drama and secrets from the past?  I really enjoyed this book and fell in love with Lottie and her family. A Christmas movie in a book.
Many thanks to Netgalley, Bella Osborne and Avon for a early e book copy.
When picking out something to read for Christmas, what do you look for?

Humor? Check.
Family drama? Check
Family secrets? Check
Romance? Check

Basically, this one checks everything off the list. It was a quick read that I genuinely enjoyed and would be happy to read again next year! And the year after...

Thank you for allowing me to read and review this.
Wow what a book love it such fun characters plot just hooks you your pull into the story from the first few words on amazing read I recommend to you all love it
Lottie's family always spends Christmas together at the old Manor, but this is not just another Christmas. Everything has changed, and Lottie's the one in charge now. Will she manage to pull Christmas off as Nan did? You get to decide for yourself.

Big families make for a very busy, loud, messy holiday. As much as it is chaotic, it is as much filled with love. This is what I love about this particular Christmas story. It's relatable.

You can relate to their chaos. Every family member comes with their own baggage, and that baggage is opened up on Christmas! What's not to love?

I loved the fact that all the characters are super real. Nothing was exaggerated, it is what it is.

One thing that I didn't enjoy, was how fast everything was. Too fast. Almost every other page, something catastrophic was happening, and I couldn't think fast enough to wrap my head around it. I didn't have time to process the character's feelings, and my own too. I felt like we didn't need to have as many accidents, fires, spills etc.

Other than that, it is an enjoyable read. If you love something that keeps you on your toes and gives you a little bit of mystery throughout the entire novel, this is for you.
I really enjoyed this book. Such a feel good story. Descriptive and well written it described how easy it is for families to lose their way but how Christmas can occasionally work some magic and bring them back together again.

A must read this Christmas.
Uproarious, poignant and absolutely delightful, Bella Osborne’s latest novel, One Family Christmas is an absolute joy to read from start to finish.

Christmas is a time for joy, celebration and family and Lottie is determined to make this Yuletide as special as she possibly can and to honour her Nanna’s final wish for the whole family to have one last Christmas in the family home before it’s sold off. Lottie plans to pull out all the stops and have a Christmas which none of her relatives will ever forget – and that certainly proves to be true although as Lottie soon finds out, it will be for all the wrong reasons. Every family has its fair share of secrets and skeletons rattling in its closets – and Lottie’s family are certainly no exception for it looks like it won’t be just lame jokes that they will be pulling out of their Christmas crackers as shocking revelations are about to come to light over the turkey and mince pies.

Poor Lottie has certainly got her hands full this Christmas. Not only does she have to keep the peace between warring family members who seem intent on giving vent to all of their grievances and frustrations, but she has to cook the perfect Christmas dinner and cope with a stray dog who is just adding to her already sky high stress levels by getting up to all sorts of mischief. But all that pales into insignificance when Lottie gets the shock of her life and something she certainly did not want to find under her Christmas tree – her first love who had walked out on their relationship almost a decade ago!

Lottie might get her wish to have a Christmas to remember, but she certainly never counted on revisiting old ghosts and finding herself confronting demons she had thought long buried. Yet, little does she realise that, amidst all of this chaos, her dreams might just come true – but only if she believes in the magic of the season and follows her heart…

Bella Osborne is an immensely talented writer of romantic comedy and One Family Christmas is a brilliant tale that sparkles with warmth, humour and plenty of mischief to keep readers gleefully turning the pages. I absolutely adored Lottie and couldn’t help but relate to her as she tried to juggle dealing with her fractious relatives whilst trying to create a convivial atmosphere – something which I am sure readers everywhere can sympathize with. I also adored the effortless charm, delicious wit and touching romance which One Family Christmas has in absolute abundance and which kept me absolutely glued to its pages from beginning to end.

Hilarious and heart-warming, Bella Osborne hits it out of the park yet again with One Family Christmas.
A great book to read, featuring Lottie and her, at times, somewhat dysfunctional extended family.

She tries to celebrate one last family Christmas in the traditional way at the Manor, but not all things go to plan.  Relationships, misunderstandings, cooking disasters, pets and lost and found items are all involved in this unputdownable book.
With our own Christmas this year looking to be very different this took on a poignant edge as Lottie tries to have a family christmas herself. It was such a well written sweet story with some amusing and emotional moments. Lottie was simply adorable and I found myself truly liking her and rooting for her throughout. Beautiful festive read with an engaging well written storyline.
Funny, lighthearted holiday story with a witty voice and lots of family drama. (So much drama!) Readers who enjoy Christmas movies about families coming together at the holidays (like The Family Stone) will adore this,
I received this as an ARC, having read Bella Osborne before I knew that I would enjoy her writing. The story is lovely as always very festive with the normal cliche show up of Snow. But who doesn't want snow on Christmas. Well written characters who at times frustrate the hell out of you (sign of the being very believable and well written)
Definately worth a read and recommendation. This will get you into the Christmas spirit and will help you realise that the perfect Xmas day is a figment of the imagination and your family isnt the only insane one out there 😜
Lottie is living with her grandmother (Nana), “Bernard” an elderly Great Uncle, a cat called Duchess, and a dog called Dave in an old mansion located in a small English town.
Every Christmas nana is hosting a big family Christmas reunion, where all the family members get together and celebrate Christmas.
Unfortunately, Nana has passed away before celebrating this year's Christmas, leaving everything in Lottie's hand.

Lottie finding a hard time to gather her family at Henbourne Manor before it is sold and to have one last big family Christmas at the home she grew up in – just like her Nana would have wanted.

Having plenty on her plate while missing her favorite person, will Lottie be able to host the Christmas party? Can Lottie make their last family Christmas one to remember… for the right reasons?

This story is one fun reading and I enjoyed the story. After seeing the beautiful cover and reading the prologue, I was immediately drawn to the book. This story will remind you of that hallmark Christmas movie with lots of family drama, chaos, fun, laughter, and the Christmas vibes.
Also, I liked the plot, twists and turns, the ending, and how Lottie handle the family reunion.
Overall, this is a quick fun holiday read and I recommend to anyone who is into the holiday spirit!

Thank you to Avon Books UK and NetGalley for providing me with a copy of this e-book in exchange for an honest review.
I Highly Appreciate it for giving me a chance to read One Family Christmas.
Thank you to Netgalley for providing me a review copy of this book
This is definitely a laugh out loud Christmas Read. It is written about Lottie who lived with her Nan in her huge old Manor House. However when her Nana unexpectedly passes away four weeks before Christmas so Lottie takes it upon herself to plan one last family Christmas at the manor just like her Nana would have wanted. But as soon as her dysfunctional family starts to arrive she gets more than she bargained for. Which is definitely what you get when you read this book, there are so many twists and unexpected surprises that just keeps you hooked.  Throughout the book though I did start to wonder whether Lotties family were worth the effort as not one family member seemed to want to help Lottie in the festivities. However her brother brings home his girlfriend Emily, a first since his wife passed away several years ago and Lottie soon finds herself with a new friend and someone to talk to throughout this (disaster) lovely Christmas.  There was one part of this book that did make me feel ill (Involving Mulled Wine) and I had to skim read through this as the thought of it made me feel sick. However I still definitely would recommend this hilarious Christmas read. I will also be looking at Bella Osbornes’ other books.
What an absolutely delightful book. I loved the cast of characters and more importantly I cared about them all right down to the dog and cat! Laughed out loud and shed a tear, Loved the whole thing. I would go as far as to say that this is the best Bella Osborne yet!
This is the second book I've read by this author and I have enjoyed both books. I loved the main character. And the book was such a lovely, heartwarming Christmas story.
A perfect Christmas read. A real feel good book that I will read every year. Lottie is hosting the last family Christmas at her grandmother's manor house before it is sold. But things do not go smoothly.