Cover Image: Die Alone

Die Alone

An enjoyable, fast paced action adventure that’s well written and engaging.

This is the third book in a series, but, also can be read as a stand alone.

Ray is a renegade cop, in prison at the start of the story and with a bounty on his head. Tina Boyd is his one time partner who is now trying to make a life for herself without Ray. Then, there’s a prison riot, kidnapping, car chases, shootings and much more.

It’s an easy read and I enjoyed the splitting of the book into parts. Overall, for those liking a criminal vs cops adventure this is pure escapism.

Thanks the NetGalley and the publishers for the opportunity to preview.
What a great read. Love this series. Had not read any of his before and managed to read the first two before this one. Could not put it down thank you for the opportunity to review
An excellent read, Simon Kernick never disappoints. This is fast paced, a true thriller.  I like the people  Ray an Tina, they are believable characters.
Thank you to NetGalley and the publishers for letting me read this book in exchange for a review.
Kernick opens the story in a way that draws you in from the start. It's tense and thrilling and the pace never drops.
There are often points when you are sure the character, particularly Tina Boys, will be rescued, but it doesn't detract from the tension, you still read on in excitement
Fast paced thriller.
This was the third and final book in a series  of three Ray Mason and Tina Boyd action thrillers. I hadn’t read the others but that didn’t matter as history that is relevant is easily and briefly dealt with by the author so I didn’t feel I had missed out.
It was certainly all action and a quick but exciting read. Not my usual genre but I can imagine if an action  thriller is your book of choice you will not be disappointed. I already know of a couple.of my fellow book group members who I will be happy to recommend it to.
Thank you to NetGalley for my arc of this book.
As a massive fan of Simon Kernick for a few years now, after my friend gifted me one of his books and I was hooked, I was very excited to get my hands on a copy of this and it did not disappoint!
I love Simon's books as they are fast paced, edge of your seat thrillers and this one was no exception!
I like Tina and Ray and their relationship they have, many moments when I wasnt sure what was going to happen to either of them (wont say anything else because of spoilers!)
I dont like the gory bits (bit of a baby when it comes to those!) but this book kept me hooked and I had to keep reading to find out what happens to the evils in it!
Another fab book from Simon, cant wait for the next one!
Great writing, great plot and another Simon Kernick success. The storyline was totally believable in this day and age when corruption seems to be the norm. I could not put this book down and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who loves a fast paced thriller.
My thanks to Simon Kernick, Random House and Netgalley for giving me the opportunity to give my unbiased opinion.
I've been watching out for this title after burning through the earlier two books in the series over a weekend on holiday. Book three does not disappoint and the action moves at a cracking pace. A suitable frenetic end to this series but hopefully we'll see the main characters again??
Wow this book was amazing.  I have read all of this authors other books and loved them all.  This one was no exception it kept me hooked from start to finish and I read it in a couple of sittings.  It can be read as a standalone but to get the most enjoyment from it you should really read them all in order.  What a fantastic book this was and I highly recommend it.
wow a chilling and griping story that will make the pages fly, had a few late nights not wanting to put this book down. Really enjoyed it
Yet again Simon Kernick has produced a story fast moving with a genuine anti-hero. A hero that takes justice into his own hands but nobody can blame him can they? This is one of those books that you just cannot stop reading it moves at such a pace with twists and turns and always moving to what you know will be a dramatic climax and it doesn’t disappoint anywhere along the line.
Die Alone by Simon Kereeeen nick is the third in The Bone Field trilogy and what an action-packed belter of a story it is.
Alistair Sheridan is the favourite to be the next Prime minister.   He has it all. But he also has a shady past.
Ray Mason is serving time for a double murder. Someone wants him out. So, a violent riot starts out in the prison and Ray gets injured. He is on his way to hospital when the vehicle hijacked, and Ray gets kidnapped.  The persons that have grabbed him wants him to do a job for them. He doesn’t trust them but, he doesn’t think he has a choice, so he goes along with it but things don’t go as planned and he finds himself needing help so, he contacts his old friend Tina Boyd.
Wow I always have been fan of Simon Kernick and this book one does not disappoint. This is gripping action packed thriller that all fans will love. 5 stars from me.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I absolutely love Simon Kernick's books, so was thrilled when I was approved to read this one through netgalley. It is part of an equally amazing series, and I would recommend reading them in order.

Wow! What a rollercoaster ride! I have really struggled to put this down at all and was totally caught in the thick of things with Ray and Tina! Fantastic book series for anyone who loves a fast paced thriller. Brilliant.
Keep up...this is an action packed adrenaline rush of a book.
I was gripped from the very first page.
We revisit Ray Mason as he literally fights for his life during a prison riot. What is not clear is who is behind the riots and the subsequent prison break out?
Alastair Sheridan is favourite to become the next prime minister, but he has a secret only a few people know... including Roy Mason.
The  pace leaves you breathless.... the late nights reading leave you sleep deprived.
Recommended.
Thankyou to NetGalley, Random House UK, Cornerstone Arrow and the author, Simon Kernick, for the opportunity to read a digital copy of Die Alone in exchange for an honest and unbiased opinion.
 An incredible rollercoaster plot that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Definitely a book that needs to be read in one sitting.
The premise of the storyline sounded very promising and the author certainly delivers.
Well worth a read.
Simon Kernick books are reliably very good and this was no exception. In fact, it may just be the best one yet. Featuring both Ray Mason and Tina Boyd along with DI Mike Bolt who have all appeared in previous books, this is an action packed and tension filled cat and mouse  game delivered exceptionally well.

Mason is as surprised as anyone when he is sprung out of prison, having been there a year awaiting trial for double murder ending a decorated police career. Somebody has a job for him. Obviously this job is not legal. Mason goes along with it, for now. He is not a very trusting soul so has his wits about him when realises he’s been played. He escapes by the skin of his teeth and enlists the help of Tina Boyd. Trying to stay one step ahead of the law and the villains, and keep a promise he made to a grieving family, Mason follows the trail of the man who wants him dead across Europe for a tense showdown.

It had some heart-stopping moments and the pace was relentless. Mason and Boyd are excellent in this book and make a formidable team. I wonder if we’ll see them again. This book was seriously enjoyable.
Simon does it again, Ray & Tina, what a pair. Loved this book, great writing, great story. You must read The Bonefield Trilogy in order. Strap yourself in, hold on tight & off you go. Wish I had the joy of never having read them so I could read them for first time again!!

For letting me read this for an honest review.
Another great book from Simon Kernick.
Ray Mason is in prison at the start of the book as a result of what happened in previous books.
Someone wants him out so following a violent riot in the prison, Mason is taken to hospital but on the way the vehicle is held up and Mason is taken.
He soon realises he’s been broken out of prison for a reason and has to decide if he’s willing to take on the task offered to him.
This task relates to the man Mason is desperate to see get justice so he agrees to it.
Things don’t quite go to plan and soon Mason needs to ask for help.
This is a gripping crime thriller which will have you on the edge of your seat, especially the final few chapters.
Thanks to Random House UK and NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book.