Cover Image: Intended Bondmates

Intended Bondmates

Well this was a lovely surprise.
3.8 stars rounded up
I wasn't sure what to expect but I was happy with how this all played out. There were some conflict, yes, and Runa seem to have accumulated more than her fair share of males to bond with. But, alas, her heart belonged to Konner. It was an interesting paranormal romance, and something I probably wouldn't have even noticed if not for Netgalley but I enjoyed it.
Very interesting premise. I really enjoyed this book. Would love to see more stories from this world.
Loved this book very well written. The first thing that attracted me to this book was the beautiful cover. In this world of mythical creatures young werewolves bond with fairies protecting them from the dangerous vampires before they reach full maturity. This book is definitely for those who like fantasy and goes into a dark fantasy element. This is an extremely unique fantasy novel. I received this book from netgalley in exhnage for an honest review
D. Lieber tells a good tale. The story is for the romantic at heart, with true love prevailing over all. It was an interesting read with lots of unique characters.
I loved this and it’s completely my cup of tea. Paranormal romance, drama, chemistry, angst, fae and werewolves, it was hold me back this book is for me. It’s a fun read, pulls you in from the start and you don’t want to put it down. Great characters and decent development during the story. A cute read.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
I altogether really liked this novel. I was unable to put it down.
In this universe of faerie, werewolves bond with faeries to shield them from vampires before they arrive at development and get their enchantment.
The characters are very well described and look well thought out and I enjoyed the good writing style.
Intended Bondmates is a captivating paranormal romance, that hits all the right spots. Supernatural characters, Angst, Romance. It has everything you want. Filled with likeable characters, it's a very nice read, easy to get swept away in for awhile.
Intended Bondmates, D. Lieber

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

Genre: Sci-fi and fantasy, Romance.

I love paranormal romance, and this sounded intriguing, with some serious conflict happening. Sadly the conflict only lasted a short while before everyone was happy and friends :-( From there it became a fairly simple story of friendship that quickly turned to more, a few vampire clashes, meeting others in the extended family, and a neat twist towards the end, throwing everything Luna believes into confusion.
Its a sweet romance, I'd have liked to know a little more about how the different types of paranormals interacted, and their history but it was easy enough to follow on. There's no overall story arc that suggests a series, so I assume this is a stand alone read. It is a pretty basic story, low on drama and high on cute, which makes it feel to me a YA type read. I've read some great YA reads, even though I'm long past that, but this is one that I think YA readers will enjoy more. I'm looking for something with a bit more depth and drama, more twists and turmoil, more story and less simplicity.

Stars: Two and a half, its a good read, well done but the story-line just feels too YA for me.

Arc via Netgalley and publishers