Cover Image: The Mortgage Loan Process

The Mortgage Loan Process

Thought this would help with the house buying process but it was America based so I didn't see the point in reading it.
Author # Adrean J. Rudie has a helpful novel #' The Mortgage Loan Process'. For many, maybe now is not the time. But it will be great for all age groups. I myself was told once your never to old to learn.
#Netgalley, # Adrean J. Rudie, and # BookBaby
I'm a home owner but planning on moving and buying a new and bigger house so I found this book very nice to use as reference to understand about mortgage. I received a free digital copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review
As I'm preparing to purchase a home I found this full of information and lots of interesting tidbits, I will keep as reference and highly recommend.
I want to start this by saying I work for a mortgage servicer, so I do have more knowledge than a first time home buyer. I thought this book was great at using humor and explaining the basic parts of the mortgage process. I enjoyed re-learning each basic part and did learn a few new thinhgs! I'm not sure that someone without prior knowledge would understand each topic, but I highly recommend for anyone who wants to learn more about mortgages.

Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for the copy in exchange for an honest review.