Cover Image: Brandon

Brandon

Although you can read Brandon by Melody Anne as a standalone book, there will be a lot of things that are confusing and does not provide the complete story. However, it still a lust filled romance novel with two extremely attractive and likeable people, and a great depiction of a strong female friend group.
This is a sweet, easy read without angst. What I like is there isn’t a huge fight or some stupid miscommunication that causes a problem. Brandon is all in and Chloe is reluctant, but once they finally realize what they have that is it for both of them. I look forward to watching the rest of Brandon’s brothers fall in love.
This author is an auto buy for me and I can't see that changing any time soon, each new book draws me and also blows me away. I can't wait for more! Brandon was one of my favorite stories of 2020. Melody Anne never fails to amaze me with her her story telling and I cannot wait for more from her in the future. What you waiting for, go grab your copy today. You won’t regret it, I promise you. Happy reading everyone
This was a good read for me, but not great.   Chloe seemed to be waffling too much for my liking. I wish she hadn't put up that much of a fight. Brandon was great and I enjoyed his character so much.  I enjoy Melody's books and will continue to read them.   I'm very curious about Crew now.
Nice feel good book easy on the angst. The writing is solid though this book was a bit predictable. I do enjoy the characters though.
This was a bit of a middle of the road type thing, I love family series, I love cowboys, and this was fun, but in the end, I was just left out a little. Fun, but like cotton candy, gone in an instant, nothing I'll think about for ages. Nothing terrible really, just.. fluff.
4.5 Stars for Brandon ( Anderson Billionaires #3)
I love the Anderson clan and Brandon was everything I have come to love and expect from this series.
Brandon Anderson is a retired Air Force pilot turned electrician who has recently found out he is part of the Anderson billionaires and the inheritance he and his brothers recently received seems way to good to be true and he finds himself wondering what strings will be attached .....
Well we all know his uncles love to meddle and love to become matchmakers in their families life’s and it looks like Brandon is the next to fall under their spells.
Brandon is working on a new veterans centre and he just wants to get the job done but when his uncle brings Chloe a beautiful daughter of a famous chef in to design the kitchen, he finds himself looking for excuses to spend time with her....
Work will always come first but as this couple spend time working together they both realise they want more than just a working relationship.  Could the magic of his uncles matchmaking be working for yet another Anderson......
I loved this book, it ticked all my boxes, I smiled, I laughed and I swooned as this couple tried to avoid the matchmaking that always happens when you are around the Anderson clan.
I received this ARC from the publisher via Netgalley
Can’t get enough of the Anderson world and family! After Brandon and Chloe have a one-night stand, Brandon realizes his feelings for her run deeper than one night but Chloe isn’t interested. Focused on her budding business and not looking for a relationship after what has happened in her past ones, Brandon doesn’t deter easily and neither does Joseph Anderson. Thankfully Brandon is able to wear Chloe down and eventually get her to go on a date with him – and the one is all it takes. As they continue to get to know each other, they are able to help each other with their struggles and celebrate their triumphs together. Per usual in Melody’s books, we get a level of suspense and this one follows suit. I can’t wait for the next installment in this series and this book world – I can’t get enough and continue to thoroughly enjoy these storylines!
I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Loved reading the engaging and engrossing romance story.  When Brandon meets Chloe, he knows she's the one for him.  Chloe doesn't want to be in a relationship or date anyone seriously, but Brandon's persistency and charm continues to whittle down Chloe's walls of resistance.    Read the highly recommended, wonderfully written, and a must read love story.
I really had fun with this one! Brandon was one track mind when it came to Chloe - all-in. Chloe did not want to get involved. Just didn’t no matter what. See how well that worked out? Joseph was at it again, too. I seriously love Katherine. Can’t wait for Crew’s story, although I think Hud is next.
One line in this book stood out to me as a perfect description for how I felt about Brandon and Chloe's story: "It was up and down and all over the place. In short, it was a hot mess."
I'm not saying it's a bad book because I have read many of Melody Anne's books and have thoroughly enjoyed them. Unfortunately, Brandon, never gained any traction for me. Brandon kind of comes off as an obsessed stalker. Who shows up at someone's doorstep at midnight because you know she likes to take walks in the middle of the night? Kind of creepy. I never could warm up to Chloe. Too much time resisting her feelings for Brandon. It grew tiresome. I also had a hard time with her being able to take so much time off from a brand new restaurant. Anyone who owns a restaurant and is trying to get it off the ground knows time off is next to impossible.
The good about this book is that the wonderful Anderson family and their cast of characters are around. They are always a lot of fun, especially meddlesome matchmaker, Uncle Joseph. Gotta love him.
Like I said, I enjoy this author's books, so one not-so-great story won't put me off from reading her books in the future. Not every singer has a hit song every time. I guess the same can be said for our favorite authors as well.
Brandon Anderson is another of the lost Anderson brothers discovered by their billionaire uncle, Joseph Anderson. Coming from a time when they had nothing Brandon and his brothers are leery about their newly discovered uncle and the wealth that comes with it.  But he learns that even though his uncle is meddlesome, his love is genuine.

The brothers work together to build a new veterans center. Matchmaking Joseph asks Chloe to design the center’s kitchen. Brandon and Chloe have a steamy chemistry.  Chloe is reluctant to get involved in any relationship.  Brandon is just as determined to convince her to give it a chance.
5/5 Stars

I absolutely loved reading this book, I'm going to have to check out this author's back lits titles. I had such a fun time reading, I was sucked into the town and lives of these characters. The romance was so cute, I couldn't get enough of it. Honestly, just everything about it was swoon-worthy and I loved every second of it. I highly recommend picking up a copy of this book.
Another one bites the dust and boy did Chloe give Brandon a run for his money. Chloe is a perfectionist after dealing with her parents perfection all her life and the fact they wanted part of her business. Brandon is helping with his uncles vision of a new veterans centre, his uncle being the great Joseph Anderson. Love reading about Joseph and boy I can't wait for the next book. With Hudson, one of two brothers who are still single and buy what was Damien going on about. Love reading there Anderson books and can't wait for more.
I love this series so much and Brandon might be my new favorite brother. I love Melody Anne's writing style and flew through this book. I whole-heartedly recommend this book and series!
Brandon and Chloe had a one-night affair at his brothers’ wedding. When he awoke in the morning she was gone. He thought he would be okay and maybe he was for he realized that he wanted to be with her. Now months later and agreeing to work on the veteran center in town that his uncle is building, Chloe will be working with him for she is designing the kitchen.
  Chole does not do relationships. Though she comes from parents who are still married and successful in the food industry, she has gone out on her own with her own restaurant. She feels that when she is with someone the feeling goes away after a few weeks or a couple of months and then what are you left with? For her one-night stand is okay when it feels right with the person. Her problem now is not only is Brandon in her restaurant but he also bought a home, a mansion. Not understanding the feelings and emotions that she has she continues to push him away. Here though Brandon takes his time working at showing her that not only is he ready to settle down but she is the one for him.
  A really good story that takes you through both of the characters and most of her fears. You also get a look at her parents and her friends but throughout the whole time, no one is pressuring her though you the reader has a good idea where you will end up at the end the author still makes it worth the read and gives you an excellent story with really good characters.
Brandon and Chloe's love story isn't an easy one. He's been a playboy. She's a perfectionist hell bent on not falling in love. With their family and friends rooting for the two, they must come together to help with Joseph's vision for the Veterans center. The center really doesn't play as much of a role in this one. This is a relationship a few years in the making. Its sweet and sexy. There's a couple of tense moments that had me holding my breath. Once again Melody Anne takes us back to the family we have grown to love and gives us a romance worth rooting for. I'm REALLY anxious for the remaining two brothers stories. Especially Crew. Joseph has his work cut out for him.
I just love Brandon and Chloe.  This is a beautifully written book about finding happiness,  falling in love, learning to trust and believing happily ever after. Can Brandon and Chloe get the love and happiness they both deserve. Grab this beautiful read and follow along..
I have loved the entire “Anderson family” world from the beginning, many loves and stories ago, so it should surprise no one that I adored Brandon and Chloe’s hard-fought-for happy ending without a doubt.

As the third title in the Anderson Billionaires series, Brandon brings us a couple who once had one night together years ago and moved on. Brandon’s work on the veterans center will bring him back in contact with a woman he’s realizing he never should have let go… now to convince Chloe of that fact.

This former Air Force pilot, definitely former playboy has matured in the years since last seeing Chloe, recently he’s wondering what he’s missing as he watches his brothers fall in love and start a different future as part of a couple. Thanks to the meddling of one particular uncle Chloe and Brandon will be working together, the rest is up to fate or Brandon… or maybe Uncle Joe if these two can’t get the message.

Chloe is a perfectionist who has no time or interest in romance for it always ends messy and badly so she’d rather forget the whole thing. Unfortunately, she’s been hired to create the new kitchen for the veterans center which means coming in contact with and working closely next to a man she never forgot – hard as she tried. Brandon may have changed his spots but she’s not buying it for a minute… but tell that to her heart that wants to believe.

Brandon’s slow, methodical ‘working his way under her skin’ approach really was the only one that would work with Chloe. He shows her in actions as well as words that he’s in this for the long haul, and that they are right for each other. There were moments when I really wanted to sit Chloe down for a stern, loving conversation but her friends did that for me. It will take a while to convince this stubborn woman where her heart, her future lies but once that light bulb goes off she’s never going to look back.

I had such fun back in this particular Anderson world again. If you’re in the mood for a really good romance, one that doesn’t come easy but is worth all the hard work then Brandon should be on your “need to read” list.

*I received an e-ARC of this novel from the publisher, Montlake via NetGalley. That does not change what I think of this story. It is my choice to leave a review giving my personal opinion about this book.*
BRANDON by Melody Anne.  This tale encompasses what is truly important in life - family and friends.  That is the main theme and, for Brandon and Chloe, they understand the importance.  I liked both characters - Chloe, independent yet a bit vulnerable, is sweet and dedicated.  Brandon, both sexy and sweet, still feels a bit uncertainty when it comes to his new financial situation.  I adored Joseph - the patriarch of the family and a meddling one at that.   Ms. Anne writes fluidly and is able to inject enough back story from previous books without it overtaking the story.  I have not read the previous books yet was able to follow along and never felt lost.  Ono that note, I plan to check the earlier ones out as I did enjoy this book.  (received ARC for honest review)