Cover Image: Mother

Mother

* spoiler alert ** Quite a thought provoked... you can only save one of your kids,so which do you choose,and how do you and the family cope with the guilt afterwards.
Especially as some of you feel you caused the death.

There were some very creepy moments in this book,knowing somebody ran them off the road and then was watching them.
I suspected all the nearest and dearest friends...
I enjoyed the family drama side of this book more than the confession and reason why I think. How each of the characters felt and how the family had lost it's dynamic with one very important part missing... But as a whole,the book was a good read.
Definitely recommending it to people
As a mother of two children myself I absolutely loved this book. It stirred up some deep and raw emotions. It kept me gripped all the way through. I could relate to a lot of the thoughts and situations. I will definitely be recommending this book and I look forward to more from this author!
This was a book with an interesting premise. It dove straight into plot and was quite a fast paced novel. I read this book over a few sittings, and really enjoyed it.

Thank you to the publisher for providing me with a copy of this E-book to review via Netgalley.