Cover Image: The One Before

The One Before

Sometimes it's hard being a part of a family or keeping a family together. This twisted story kept me fascinated. The beginning was slow to develop. The flashback does keep the story in the true nature point of view, as opposed to the family point of view. Regina's character is minor, but I get the feeling that she was meant to take on a bigger role. Madison's background is in investigative journalism; however, I feel that she didn't do that great of a job when it came to her fiance's family secret. Madison's personality is also very bland. Overall it was a good mystery but not a wow for me.

Thank you to the Bookouture and NetGalley for letting me read this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
I love him. I trust him… But what if I’m wrong?

Whisper Falls is a fresh start for Madison and her fiancé Cooper. The safe, quiet town on the shores of a beautiful lake is the perfect place to spend the rest of their lives.

Y'all this was great!
A perfect way to start my day was to begin it with this one.
This will be your perfect fall book!
The way this book was written it was just so good.
The characters you feel.like you are right there with them.

Thank You NetGalley Publisher and author for this great copy!
This was my 3rd book from Miranda Smith.
After the 2nd book, I bookmarked and followed her on Goodreads.
After this book, I bumped her on to my mist loved author.
Miranda Smith writes an easy thriller, if there ever was one.
I find her writing so engrossing I always finish her books in one sitting.

This is a story about Madison and Cooper who just moved from the city to Coop’s hometown.
It’s supposed to be a fresh start for Madison after being fired from her dream job. But life’s turning around for her as she’s marrying the love of her life, her soon-to-be mother in law is shopping furnitures for her and everyone else in the family seems to love her.
But then again, is life really just that simple? Of course not.
On the course of a few weeks, she’ll learn a lot of things about her fiancé and his family.

It’s one of those thrillers which you think you have figured out but will surprise you in the end. I love how fast-phase it was.
And I can’t wait for her next book, that’s all I can say 😹
#TheOneBefore #NetGalley
Another Up-All-Night psychological thriller.
You've a terrible past but you want your present to be happy, is it that simple? Don't you think simple is quite dangerous.
Madison and Cooper, a seemingly normal couple loves each other or so they believe. Madison loved Cooper's everything and till date she's there to support him in his toughest days of life. Her husband is a lover, friend, murderer?
Some years ago he was with a girl named Celia who was disappeared after the party and three days later, her body was found.
Accident or Murder?
People are saying till date that it was murder and someone is present there to punish Cooper for what he did. And they think Madison is the perfect way to do so.
Miranda came with another Up-All-Night psychological thriller and I must say that it was damn good.
I loved Celia, Cooper and Madison. Celia's character is as important as any other in this book.
I'm doing more promotion on 4th Nov among my fellow Authors Bloggers Followers Friends and Family.
Thanks to NetGalley and Bookouture for giving me an advance copy of this awesome psychological thriller.