Cover Image: Two to Tangle

Two to Tangle

Gabriella is doing well that she wants to open up a restaurant on the grounds of Tangle Valley Vineyard.

Ryan is accomplished carpenter who had reputation as being a womanizer but when she meets Gabriella she may have met her match.

The MCs chemistry was on point the banter between them was good it had angst with miscommunications and their own insecurities getting in the way.  This was great second to the series. I like all the characters especially Maddison who was supporting can’t wait to learn her story and Clementine. I kinda wish we saw Carly and Lauren more maybe in the next book.

I received an ARC copy of this book from the Publisher via Netgalley and voluntarily leaving my review.
Thank you NetGalley, the author and publishers for the opportunity to read and review "Two to Tangle".

A return to the wonderful world of Tangled Valley is exactly the tonic needed during these difficult times.  The characters come alive and this new chapter of the series capitalises on the already established friendships and progressing relationship between Jodie and Becca.

Here we see the ongoing development and expansion plans for Tangled Valley. Gabriella has a thriving eatery, Jolene aka a blue van, and finally plans to build the new restaurant is immediate.  Cue gorgeous construction owner/ builder Ryan whose reputation as a lesbian lady lover precedes her. You know when a character insists firmly " It's not going to happen", that it probably will!

I loved this as much as it's 5* predecessor. The characters are multi-dimensional, complicated individuals with their unique strengths and deficits.  And I loved how Melissa uses the different minor characters to move the storyline along, even if it's not necessarily the obvious pathway. It's a really delightful story, well-told..

From the way this second episode ends it would appear that at least two of these established characters are destined to be next for romance. I can't wait! 5*
I was looking forward to Gabriella's story since I read Entangled and it did not disappoint. In fact, I like it more than Joey's. Gabriella and Ryan have chemistry and charisma that leaps off the pages and the playful banter between the two had me smiling a lot. In fact the cheeky dialogues between any two characters in Brayden's books is what I live for.

The angst here was caused due to miscommunication which was joined by it's trusty sidekick, love triangle. So, that sucked because I loved all 3 characters and it was frustrating to see them to suffer but it added a lot of yearning and drama so at least the book never got boring.

I really wish Carly and Lauren's interaction with the group was shown to us. I missed them. Hopefully we'll see them in the next one. Also I don't know if I am supposed to or not but I really dislike Biddies, the 'Gossip Girl' of Whisper Wall. They called Joey jilted, told Ryan that they believe Gabriella and Maddison are meant to be, etc.. They give zero consideration to other people's feelings.

Overall I really liked this book and can't wait to read Clementine and Maddison's story. I am a sucker for crush to lovers and also Brayden's books!

Copy provided by the publisher, Bold Strokes Books, via NetGalley.
* I received an ARC of this book via NetGalley in exchange for a honest review.

Melissa Brayden is one of my favorite w/w authors and I couldn't wait to read this new book even though I admit that overall I certainly prefer Brayden's standalone works.
This one was a 4.5 stars book for me and to be honest I was pleasantly surprised about the length and about how deliciously angsty it was. I liked both Gabriella and Ryan and I certainly was able to relate with their relationship problems and insecurities . Their issues were addressed masterfully from Brayden and the way the story unfolded was brilliant. I finished the whole book in one read cause I couldn't put it down at all, I wanted to know how the story would unfold.
The only thing that in my opinion felt a little bit flat, were the sex scenes. The built up was wonderful so I expected a little bit more heat but I think that the emotionally charged moments and the angst were so present that it barely bothered me. Overall it was a great read and now I can't wait to read about Madison and Clementine in what I suppose is the last book of this series.
Melissa Braden is a fantastic writer and Two to Tangle is another gem.. Gabriella, and Ryan, are the two characters in the book. The supportive characters such as Madison, round out an amazing group. The dialogue is very engaging, and overall the book is wonderful. I will say it starts out a little slow, and it’s a great read, but I definitely would’ve liked to seen the ending turn out a little differently,. Sorry, but no spoilers here. Overall a good read! ,
This is the second in the Tangle Valley Series. Gabriëlla is getting her restaurant. Ryan is the contractor in charge of the remodeling.

They both like each other, but are scared to take the steps to love.

It's a great love story, with all the favorite Tangle Valley characters.
I hope, there will be more books in this series.

Thank You Bold Stokes books and Netgalley, for the opportunity to review this book
The second in the Tangled series. Having read most of Melissa's books, I knew what to expect and wasn't disappointed. Her books are like warm hugs in this dumpster fire world.
I really enjoyed learning about Gabriella and related so deeply to Ryan.

Thanks Melissa for writing another comfort novel