Cover Image: Circle of Doubt

Circle of Doubt

Took me a little while to get into the story line but it was an excellent, well written thriller which did keep me interested once I had got into it.

The characters were good although for me, personally, it wasn't an edge of seat read but I can recommend this book.

Thank you to Netgalley and Amazon Publishing for giving me the opportunity to read this book.
“Circle of Doubt” by Tracy Buchanan is a tightly woven family suspense. I really liked the characters and how they all interlocked with one another into the story.
Red herrings are thrown in to put the reader off the scent and it’s not clear who can be trusted until the moment it’s revealed!
This is the first book by this author that I’ve read and I’m looking forward to reading more by her. A great, fast paced, highly enjoyable read.
i really enjoyed this book, it had a great mystery and the characters were really interesting. I enjoyed trying to figure out what was going on. I look forward to more from the author.
Emma and Dele felt like they had created the perfect family when they adopted Isla. It’s not until several years later when they get new neighbors and Emma is creeped out by the fact that the wife is a dead ringer for Isla’s birth mother. She manages to convince herself that she’s overreacting, but as time goes by, it looks like Emma’s first assumptions may just be right. When dark secrets from Emma’s own past begin to surface, she wonders if she’s losing Isla, or her mind
Circle of Doubt, by Tracy Buchanan, was an enjoyable read. The storyline was fascinating, the characters were well developed, and the entire read I was entertained. The plot doesn’t have as many twists & turns as I like, but I’d still recommend this book.
📖Book Review 📖
Circle of Doubt - @tracybuchananauthor
Publication date 5th January 2021.

Thank you to @amazonpublishing and @netgalley for the Advanced Readers Copy.

Amazing book!! This had me hooked from the start!! And thanks to not being able to sleep, I finished this in a few hours.

Such an interesting storyline and I think everyone can relate to some of the characters as we’ve all come across bitchy women 😂.

This was a fast paced read and I raced through the end to see what happened.

I would highly recommend this book.
Thank you NetGalley and the publisher for an advanced e-copy of Circle of Doubt by Tracy Buchanan!!!

Emma and Dele are busy raising their adoptive daughter Isla when a new family moved in and the mother looks like Isla’s birth mother. Small things start to happen to make it look like Emma is not a fit mother and she begins to wonder if the birth mother lookalike is trying to steal back her daughter.

This is the first book I have read by Tracey Buchanan and I really like it!! The action starts taking pace almost immediately and never stops. Once you figure out what is happening, there are still more surprises to come and this book keeps you guessing until the very end.
This is the second Tracy Buchanan book for me. While I do believe the first (Wall of Silence??) was a better book, this is still a good one. It touches on topics such as adoption, wild youths & abusive spouses while still being a solid suspense novel. And even after the “who” of the “whodunit” (or “who’s doing it, in this instance) is revealed, there are still more surprises to come. I’ll be looking for Ms Buchanan’s next one😊
Having read Wall of Silence with enjoyment, I was looking forward to this read.
Emma and Dele adopted Isla when she was a baby and have moved to Forest Grove, where Emma is having a hard time fitting in with the Yummy Mummies.  She's shy and has no friends yet but being a mum to Isla is the thing that keeps her going...she loves her more than life itself.
A new family has moved in and the woman looks so much like Isla, that Emma wonders if she could be the birthmother.  Nasty incidents start to occur as things get worse and worse for Emma; what on earth is going on?
I was a bit disappointed, it wasn't as good as the previous book, but still a pleasant, although forgettable, read.
Thank you NetGalley and Amazon Publishing UK for the eARC.
#CircleOfDoubt #NetGalley
An excellent thriller.
Emma and Dele’s dreams came true nine years ago when they adopted their daughter, Isla. It felt like fate, like they were meant to find each other, and now they’re living the life they always wanted. But then one day a new family moves into Forest Grove—and Emma can’t shake the chilling feeling that the wife looks just like Isla’s birth mother.
Emma tells herself that this sophisticated stranger can’t possibly be the troubled woman she remembers from the adoption. But as they get to know each other and it becomes clear that Tatjana has a special interest in Isla, her suspicions grow.
When small things start to go wrong and her parenting abilities are brought into question, Emma feels undermined, turning to her sister Harriet for support. But things only spiral further when secrets from her past suddenly resurface.
Characters and narration were good.
Thanks to NetGalley and Amazon Publishing UK for giving me an advanced copy.