Cover Image: David and Ameena

David and Ameena

This book was a lot more intense that I had expected, but in a good way. I loved everything about it, the characters were dynamic and believable and the plot developed at such a wonderful pace. Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Where do I begin with this book? First off, I was not expecting it to be as intense as it was. I absolutely loved everything about it though. The writing style is brilliant and the characters are so well developed. Although the narration was along different timelines and perspectives, the transition was seamless and I could not stop reading this book. I also found myself unable to stop thinking about it. The story did sometimes seem a bit long but never boring. Definitely one of my favourite reads of the year.

Thank you NetGalley and Fairlight Books for the copy. This book was an unexpected but very pleasant surprise.
This was an interesting take on a modern relationship. Both main main characters were well drawn and seemed relatable. The story did drag a little for me but overall it was a decent read.
Major thank you to Netgalley and Fairlight Books for the opportunity to read and review this ARC. I really loved the representation in this book, as well as the characters  - I found David and Ameena both to be really interesting, and fully fleshed out. However, I don't think this writing style was for me.
I absolutely devoured this book as soon as I seen it on my dashboard!
I greatly appreciated the rep, the setting, and the characters personalities.
This book made me shed a tear (or ten) and I finished with a bittersweet feeling in my chest, I know when I do eventually re-read that I will be filled with joy.
I will surely be recommending this book to all my reader friends.