Cover Image: Orion Crime Sampler 2021

Orion Crime Sampler 2021

A good selection of titles, great to read it especially you are not a massive fan of the genre but want to know what is being published! However, I would love to see less books which are part of series, instead I would be more interested in standalones and first in series.
So many books I can't wait to read coming out soon! Too many to even list... I'm looking forward to requesting the next seasonal one of these
Wow-what a fantastic opportunity to have a sneak preview of books. I love this idea.
Thank you NetGalley, your amazing. xx
I love being able to read samples of new releases, it really got me excited for so many crime books coming up this year. I had some personal favourites;

- Quiet in her Bones was top of the list (I actually requested to read this straight after finishing the sample!) I love reading crime novels from different countries but I actually haven't read any set in New Zealand so I'm looking forward to reading more.

- The Hunting Wives and The Festival sounded like really good summer thrillers.

- Shadow of a Doubt was really intriguing. I love thrillers with a paranormal element to them.

- The Hit List is actually one that I wouldn't have picked up after reading the blurb, but the sample got me hooked so now I need to read on and find out what happens!

- The Pact seemed like a really fresh, modern thriller and I really didn't know where it was going. Sharon Bolton is a favourite of mine so this will also be on my TBR.

Really looking forward to these in the coming months.
I love getting a little sneaky look at upcoming books and this sampler from Orion did not disappoint. Just enough here to whet your appetite whilst definitely leaving you wanting more!

Amazing selection, I’m most excited for The Pact. The Festival, Without a Trace and The Hit List!

More fantastic crime offerings from Orion for 2021!
Fantastic selectiok of books to look out for over the next few months.
The sample chapters helped me choose my favourite
Huge thanks to Orion for sending this over to me - it was great to see what Crime titles would be coming up for 2021 and what things I can keep my eyes open for this year.
This was a great sampler of 2021 crime books, I am especially excited for The Hunting Wives, The Festival  and the Hit List!

Thank you Orion for the sneaky peak into these titles
Big thanks for this sampler! I love the chance to read samplers like this and this has a lot of content. Great of the publishers to do this.
Thank you for the opportunity to review this sampler.
I particularly would like to read arc's of the following books:
The Hunting Wives - I've put in a request for this
The Hit List - I've already requested this from you
The Pact

Although I would like to read the following, they're not books I would request due to their publication date being so close or passed, meaning I wouldn't be able to review them close to publication date (I will more than likely purchase these myself to read at some future date)
Quiet in her Bones
The Michelle Davies Book - I couldn't find what this was called or when it was published
Smoke
Without A Trace
Such a wonderful array of upcoming novels!!! Cannot wait for these to hit the shelves!! Some really exciting titles coming!!
Thanks. A great way to see what's coming up. I've already read a couple of these. The ones that stand out for me is the Joe Ide's Smoke and the Sharon Bolton The Pact. Great to have an opportunity to sample all these, much appreciated
Its always great to have the opportunity to see what books are coming up, particularly for one of my favourite genres. Requests coming up for The Hit List, The Hunting Wives and The Festival! Joe Ide was a new author to me but one I'm now keen to read.
I wish more publishers did samplers like this. It is a great way to dip into an author’s writing to see if it appeals. I haven’t read most of the authors in here and I now have a list of books to look out for!
This is a very exciting insight into what is to come in the next few months. In particular I am looking forward to The Hit List.
I enjoyed this crime and thriller sampler from Orion. Having not read any of the featured authors before, I liked getting the chance to read a few chapters of their latest books.

I would be most keen to continue reading Shadow of a Doubt by Michelle Davies which had a very intriguing and creepy opening. The Hit List by Holly Seddon - the shocking revelation at the start grabbed my attention. Lastly, Without a Trace by Mari Hannah as I enjoy a police procedural story.
Orion publish some cracking crime fiction and this sampler gives a great taste of what’s to come in the immediate future. It’s particularly timely as many of these samplers would be distributed at book festivals, which are currently all online. Would thoroughly recommend for fans of the genre
my must read list just got bigger. I absolutely love this idea of samples of what's to come, it gives the reader a chance to read a snippet of future books
I really enjoyed this Orion Crime Sampler. It contains samples of novels I am already aware of as well as introducing me to some new names in crime fiction. I have already read the Michelle Davies novel, Shadow of a Doubt and would highly recommend this. I have pre ordered the forthcoming novel from Sharon Bolton, The Pact and was also intrigued by Without a Trace by Mari Hannah.
Many thanks to NetGalley and the publisher.
I love getting a taste of new books so I can test out the writing style of these authors! I’ve heard of some of the books and I hadn’t heard of others but I’m so intrigued by all of them! I’m running to check them out and request them all!