Cover Image: Pugtato Babysits the Snouts

Pugtato Babysits the Snouts

Oh, sweet Pugtato! He and his veggie animal friends are all as cute as can be. In this little adventure, Mama and Papa Snout are off to the market, leaving their three Brussels Snouts in the care of Pugtato. Pugtato is happy to babysit, how hard can it be? But the Snouts (who are absolutely NOT babies) might be more of a handful than he originally thought! Rambunctious they may be, the Brussels Snouts are some of the best spuddies Pugtato can ask for.

As always, the rhymes and illustrations are cute and engaging, perfect for a silly read-aloud. Thanks to NetGalley and Zonderkidz for the eARC.
This is my first Pugtato book and it will certainly not be my last. The characters are so much fun, every single one of them made my daughter giggle. The story was fun and engaging and the illustrations were wonderful.

The publisher made a copy of this book available via Netgalley for review. This is my honest opinion.
The title made me smile and the cover made me want to read this book. A funny story about Pugtato and his time whilst looking after 3 mischievous little snouts. The pictures are bright and the text easy to read, I think children will love this book. Thank you for the opportunity to read and review this book.
The Pugtato books are always a hit with the kids, and even as an adult I usually get a good chuckle or two. This book was no different. The illustrations are absolutely adorable. The story kept my kids engaged.
Deducting a star because some of the rhymes sounded kind of forced, and I found myself having to start over and read in a different rhythm, which makes for an awkward read aloud.
Still cute, tho!
A funny tale with fantastic illustrations. My little girl absolutely loved it and wanted to read it again and again.
This is a funny and silly book about vegetables who can talk and are responsible for babysitting other vegetables. This book is sure to make you laugh and smile!

I just reviewed Pugtato Babysits the Snouts by Zondervan. #PugtatoBabysitstheSnouts #NetGalley
This is a totally adorable children's book, which had me laughing like a big kid. There are so many puns accompanying the bright and colourful illustrations!
4☆ Engaging, Fun and Enjoyable Children's Book.

Pugtato  Babysits the Snouts is a fun, very enjoyable and entertaining read about having fun, being brave, looking after each other and growing up.

Pugtato is asked by Brussels Snouts to babysit the baby Snouts.
He thinks it will be an easy day, but the Snouts are quick to tell Pugtato that they are no longer babies.

Surely looking after the Snouts will be easy....right? Or Maybe they teach Pugtato to have some fun? Either way they all have something to learn!

What I also loved was the Veggies all had fun names, and all had cheeky characters that children will giggle and fall in love with.

The illustrations are beautifully presented and bring the story to life.
I loved the rhyming text it was so clever and catchy. Children will enjoy the Lyrical style.
Overall this book is a Fun, Engaging and delightful children's picture book that children will love and definitely learn from!
A very amusing, cute little story about cartoonish characters taking part in a babysitting venture that seems to be going well, then takes unexpected turns, then goes exactly where you wouldn't expect this sort of story to go. Lovely illustrations as well.
I just love the Pugtato series!  The rhyming verses and the illustrations are so fun for kids and adults alike!!
This sequel just didn't live up to the humorous puns of the first book.  It was confusing at times too to understand why the snouts kept saying they weren't babies, while Pugtato was acting more like the baby.  I still love all the puns of the creatures in this book and wish we could have seen more of them.
The illustrations on this book were really cute, but the story wasn’t very impressive. I think it’s a little too long to be a good kid’s book.
I’m not sure about the audience for this. Very young kids would need to word play explained; it might not keep the attention of kids old enough to under on their own.
Review of Pugtato Babysits the Snouts

As an adult I found this story a little weird with the characters being a cross between animal and vegetables. With the main character being a Pugtato, a cross between a potato and a pug. However the story was cute and the illustrations well done. My six year whose is the main option that matters old loved the story and gives it 5 stars.
I LOVED THIS BOOK! My daughter loved it too and it’s impossible to get her excited about reading! In the newest Pugtato adventure he is babysitting the Snouts! As the last book, this is an absolutely adorable story about never underestimating those that are smaller and/or younger than us! As always, we love a rhyming story! ❤️

DISCLAIMER: I received this book free from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Another great Pugtago book! I read this one with my daughter and we loved the little Snouts! These books are adorable and cute. It is a fun story to read with your little ones. I really enjoyed the illustrations

Pugtato books always leave me smiling. They're silly and short and have ridiculous produce puns, what more could you really ask for?
While the Brussel Snouts’ parents go to the market, they ask Pugtato to watch their three mischievous children. Pugtato takes them to the nursery, where they proceed to get in all sorts of trouble before being reunited with their parents. This fun picture book is full of vegetable puns; as their names imply, Pugtato is a pug/potato and the Brussel Snouts are Brussel sprouts/piglets. The rhyming text and the Brussel Snouts’ antics will entertain preschool-age readers, and the snouts’ constant refrain that they are “NOT babies” will resonate with readers even if it doesn’t add much to the story. This is evidently the second book in its series, following Pugtato Finds a Thing published in 2020.
This book was so ridiculously cute. My girls and my husband and I really enjoyed it. The story is fun and the illustrations are adorable. This is definitely one that we would read again!
Pugtato Babysits the Snouts is another joyful Pugtato story. I adore the different vegetables and how they become animals. This one is not my absolute favorite Pugtato book, but it is very cute none the less. A fun story for young children to enjoy.