Cover Image: The Inn at Tansy Falls

The Inn at Tansy Falls

Super cute book...all the feels!  This book was well written, the characters well defined, and the story believable.  I will issue a tissue warning for parts of it.
What a delightful book! So sweet, such a feel good read. I found the characters relatable and lovable. Loved transitions between storylines. Just an all round great book. Will definitely recommend.
Nell has just lost her best friend to cancer.  While trying to grieve her loss, she has to fulfill her best friend’s last wishes to travel from England to America to scatter her friend’s ashes.

Megan, the friend, sends Nell to Tansy Falls, VT, a small town where Megan spent many summers growing up.  Megan leaves Nell an itinerary to follow while in the town which teaches Nell what is special about this place.

Although the book was a little predictable at times, I enjoyed it a lot.  The characters are well developed and there were some very touching moments in the story.  I think this is a great start to a series.

Thank you NetGalley for a free copy of his book in exchange for an honest review.
the story of nell following a journey her bestfriend made for her after she passed was so heart warming. i loved being able to almost experience tansy falls by reading this book. everything really came to life and i love nature so much so reading about it made me love the book even more. the ending was so sweet and worth the wait but i need to know what happens after!!! i will be anxiously waiting for a second book to know what happens. totally recommend this book 10/10
A good nostalgia book! I felt it started off slow and I didn't think I could finish but I'm so happy no didn't stop!
This was a really good quick enjoyable read!
I lobe feel good books! I smiled throughout and I love that about writers!
A story of finding oneself, Nell Swift, who has had a few bad years, is on a trip to Tansy Falls planned by her best friend Megan. Cate Woods’ The Inn at Tansy Falls is a beautiful, uplifting story - a story about a charming small town, its quirky residents, and the possibility of starting over. As I read I found myself smiling at this treasure of a book that had me guessing until the end! I can’t wait to read the next book in this series!
A delightful read.  The Inn at Tansy Falls is that feel good book about self discovery and finding happiness.

Penelope "Nell" Swift and Megan Shaw were the best of friends.  Thick as thieves you might say.  Their friendship crossed oceans and withstood the test of time until Megan was taken...by cancer.  But Megan was prepared.  Megan's last wishes to Nell were spelled out in a letter.  A letter requesting Nell to scatter Meg's ashes somewhere in her hometown of Tansy Falls.  The letter also outlined an itinerary for Nell to follow.  An easy task, but will it be that easy for Nell?

The Inn at Tansy Falls is a well though out novel brimming with down-to-earth characters.  From the smart, but introverted and socially clumsy Nell, to the witty and extroverted Meg.  The other characters in the story play well into the narrative and they are just what you would expect from a closely knit small town such as Tansy Falls.

The storyline flowed smoothly and seamlessly between past and present.  And those seamless transitions are what made the plot easy to follow -- that is to just follow the itinerary, get out of your comfort zone to experience everything that life has to offer in a small town.

The Inn at Tansy Falls is a cheerfully sentimental novel that will evoke all the feelings of happiness and joy, as well as sadness.  Truly a lovely work of fiction.  Five heavenly stars.

I received a digital ARC from Bookouture through NetGalley.  The review herein is completely my own and contains my honest thoughts and opinions.

The complete review will post on my blog, social media and retail sites on my book tour date of May 15, 2021.
Fans of Robyn Carr and Debbie Macomber are going to fall in love with The Inn at Tansy Falls.
Warm, romantic, heartwarming - readers who love stories about women who find strength within a tight-knit charming community, will adore this.
The Inn at Tansy Falls was exactly the book I needed to read, but reader beware. Once you've read this story, you will need to visit Vermont in your near future, with its gorgeous snow-capped mountains and sweet maple trees.
Congratulations Cate Woods, I look forward to visiting Tansy Falls again ...
Beautifully written and so much fun! Clean and romantic. You will stop and wonder how this one will turn out and you just might be surprised! A great book! I kind of want a Tansy Falls vacation....
Nell flies off to Vermont from her lonely London life to take care of her best friend Megan's final request after her death from cancer. Nell is to go to Tansy Falls and follow the two week itinerary that Megan wrote out for her. Over the course of the two weeks she meets many interesting people and enjoys nature after spending her life in the city with few trees. Now I want to go find a cozy inn with an eclectic general store nearby. Fans of Robyn Carr will enjoy this book.

I received a copy of this book to review from Bookouture through NetGalley.
I received this book for an honest review from netgalley #netgalley

A fun, sweet, light read. An a great summer book to get you in a happy mood.
If you are a fan of Robyn Carr’s Virgin River Stories, then this book is practically tailor-made for you.
Following the death of her best friend, Meghan, Nell is tasked with scattering her ashes and visiting her childhood home in America.  Nell is not in a good place with her personal life and hates flying, but her loyalty to Meghan sees her board a plane and start a journey that will affect her life, beyond her wildest dreams.
This book was an absolute joy to read, and I adored it.  As Nell follows a series of daily tasks, she discovers the hidden secrets to the beautifully named, Tansy Falls.  Sitting at the foot of Maverick Mountain, the sleepy Vermont community is about to be impacted by a massive tourist development which could change the face of the picturesque town for ever.
There are many wonderful characters, that Nell meets along the way, but Darlene and Jackson are the two who have the biggest impact.  I loved how ornery Darlene immediately bonded with Nell, making a friendship that was destined to last.  Jackson, on the other hand, was more of a slow burn, a single Dad trying to protect his son from any more heartbreak, he doesn’t make it easy for Nell to get to know him.
Nell’s adventures are simple, yet she discovers so much about herself as she faithfully visits the local museum and learns about Maple Syrup.
Cate Woods has discovered the magical recipe for creating a character driven story and not making it too obvious as to what will happen.  Of course, I had my hopes as I got further into the book, but I won’t spoil it for future readers.
Thank you to Bookouture Publishers for the opportunity to read this advance copy of The Inn at Tansy Falls.

Nell is mourning the death of her best friend Megan, who has recently died from cancer leaving her husband and three young daughters.

Megan has left Nell a challenge, to travel from London to Tansy Falls, Vermont and stay there for two weeks to tackle Megan’s itinerary.

Nell meets Megan’s old employer Darlene at the general store, her friend Mallory, goes to Megan’s old house and the mountain where Megan has asked Nell to scatter her ashes.

As the two weeks unfolds, Nell is less and less enthused about the prospect of returning to the confined spaces of her London life, her failed relationship, loss of her pregnancy and bleak skies.

This is a really sweet book with a caring storyline of best friends taking care of each other even while facing the saddest time.

I loved how Nell’s whole outlook and strength grew the longer she was in Tansy Falls. It’s a goodie 👍📚📖 📚
3.5*

This was a different read for me but there was just something about the blurb.

But I’ll be honest it took me three days to settle into. This was mainly due to me rather than the book. Nell’s best/only friend has just died of cancer and I felt early on that Nell might be too much work for me. Don’t worry she fully won me over once she reached Tansy Falls.
But once I’d settled in and Nell had met Darlene I was good. It’s an enjoyable read. It reminded me of Murder She Wrote without the murder of course. That kind of gentle small town easy story.
I really liked it, made a good change of pace for me. I might even read the next one.

I have to say I thought this was an interesting description.

...but in the few strides it took him to reach the front door she sensed a difference in him, a sort of rugged physical confidence, as if he’d just been out hunting bison or corralling horses

I voluntarily read a review copy kindly provided NetGalley
I have to admit that this book wouldn't have been my first choice to pick up. Having said that, I thoroughly enjoyed this story of rediscovery, coming to terms with loss and the search for a new life.
Our heroine, Nell, has lost her best friend to cancer, her boyfriend to another woman and the baby she was carrying to miscarriage. All in all, her life has been less than perfect recently. Her best friend's dying request is that she takes her ashes back to the town she stayed in and loved as a child, Tansy Falls. She has given Nell a whole itinerary of things that she needs to do during her two-week stay. While there, Nell finds that she not only starts to fall in love with the town and the people in it, but that she also begins to rediscover herself.
I enjoyed the characters and the setting of this book. While it was quite clear where things were heading, that really didn't matter and I enjoyed seeing the story unfold. There is a romance angle here, but it really takes a back seat to Nell's journey to remember her friend and discover what she really wants out of life. Despite the quite melancholy start and the subject of the story, this is really a feel-good life-affirming tale and one that I thoroughly enjoyed. A really good read.
I received a complimentary copy of this book through NetGalley. The opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.
Through NetGalley, I received a free copy of THE INN AT TANSY FALLS by Cate Woods in exchange for an honest review.  Nell Swift has been slowly losing herself for years.  Now, Nell has lost her best friend, Megan, to cancer.  Megan, however, had a plan.  Nell has to honor her friend’s last request.  As a result, Nell boards a plane for the United States for a trip to Tansy Falls, Vermont, where she will follow the itinerary set for her by Megan.  As Megan posthumously introduces Nell to her hometown, Nell finds more than just strangers in a strange land.

I liked this book and recommend it to fans of women’s fiction.  This seems to be first in a possible series of connected books.

#TheInnatTansyFalls #NetGalley
This was my first book by this author but it will not be my last. I really enjoyed this book and following Nell as she travels from England to fulfill her best friends last wishes. I loved the characters and watching Nell fall in love with the town and the people there.
Started out a little slow for me, but the farther I got into the story I was hooked. Nell's best friend Megan dies from cancer, and sends her on a two week trip to Vermont for a full itinerary of places and people to visit. This was where Megan spent summers as a kid, and wanted Nell to experience it too. Much different than her small lonely apartment in London. Meeting Jackson and his son Joe, and Mallory and Darlene plus the rest of the small town was great. I like the path Megan sent her down, and things she learned along the way. Like the idea of leaving the comfort zone, and learning to live life. Highly recommend this book and author. Well worth the read.
I received an ARC from Bookouture through NetGalley for an honest review.  Nell has had a really rough year, with the break-up of her boyfriend and the death of her best friend, Megan. Megan leaves behind a letter for Nell to go to Tansy Falls in Vermont and spread her ashes on the mountain. This was her favorite place and where she came alive when she was younger, and she wanted Nell to feel what she once did.
Megan listed a two-week itinerary of whom she should see and what she should do.  This takes her on an adventure where she comes alive too.  The people she meets are so welcoming, well most, but once they got to know her, they too, welcomed her.  As I was reading, I felt like there is a mystery here to solve, and Nell felt the same way.  She couldn't stop herself and decided she had to figure out what was going on because she had fallen in love with the people and the town.  As her two weeks came to an end she had figured things out, but would she be able to leave and go back to her home in London?  You will need to read the book, and you too will fall in love with the people and the town.
I received an arc from NetGalley and this is my honest opinion.
I absolutely loved this book. It didn’t move too fast and the story was built with lots of detail that focused on the lives of this small town. The author made you feel really invested in their lives.
I do love the ending of course, I just wish there was a little more meetings between Nell and Jackson to bring their story out a little more.
Great read!