Cover Image: Epic Vegan Quick and Easy

Epic Vegan Quick and Easy

My digital copy expired pretty fast so I was only able to look through part of the book. From what I could see the recipes looked easy to follow and delicious. It had a great variety if recipes to try.
Is there anything better than simple vegan meals? There's this misconception that being vegan is incredibly difficult, but it definitely isn't! This book is proof of that. I can't wait to add some of these meals to my repertoire.
I was unable to go through all the recipes before my digital copy expired,I will therefore not be able to review it on social media. This is an easy book to peruse and has some interesting and quick ways to make vegan meals( the ones I did see). It lives up to its name!
⭐⭐⭐⭐ -- So many yummy sounding recipes!

My daughter is vegan, and I am always trying to come up with interesting dishes she'll (and our entire family) will enjoy. Everything about this book was great. The layout was visually pleasing, with plenty of graphics and photos. The recipes were easy to follow and included plenty of "tips." I especially loved the meal prep suggestions! I made both the BAKED THAI CHILI CAULIFLOWER BITES and TOASTY PEAR, WALNUT, AND ARUGULA FLATBREAD and both were huge hits! I can't wait to try many more of the recipes. 👍🏻👍🏻

**ARV Via NetGalley**
This was a really good collection of recipes. They were easy and fast as described in the title. A lot of them were really tasty and I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Dustin Harder proves that vegan can be quick, easy, and tasty.  My kids, who are not vegan, loved the breakfasts and treats. I made the sandwiches and mains for myself and loved each recipe I tried. Each recipe provides options and alternatives.  I was glad to see gluten free options for each recipe-- as a vegan with unusual food allergies, this was a plus!
At the start the cookbook lays out ways to make tofu, tempeh, seitan, and provides a larder stocking list.

Great recipes! Easy instructions! Delicious dishes!
Thank you for the chance to read through this cookbook in exchange for honest feedback. I think that the uniqueness of this cookbook lies in its "quick and easy" theme. This book provides numerous ideas for vegan recipes and I liked the high quality photography.
Pretty easy to understand recipes. Look easy enough to do in the one pan/pot they say. Do get some images for the recipes.
This looks so good! I can’t wait to make some of these recipes for my daughter. I really hope she likes them. I will post to my blog after actually tasting them and will update here.
At first, I didn't have high expectations of this book since it kind of looked like a variety of other vegan cookbooks that I have digested in the past. However, this book exceeded my expectations and I am excited to try out some new dishes/combinations that I haven't seen before.
This cookbook definitely lived up to its epic promises. Filled with great, simple and straightforward recipes, and photography, this cookbook is definitely one that everyone will appreciate, whether or not they are vegan. (I’m actually not, though I do strive to eat whole food plant based as often as possible.) I am looking forward to trying many of these recipes, especially the carrot “bacon” (I mean, what?!), the garlic ziti and the pb & j banana muffins -- and there’s even pup treats, endorsed by the adorable Mr. Benson.

I’m very grateful to NetGalley and Quarto Publishing Group – Fair Winds Press for the opportunity to read and review Epic Vegan Quick and Easy.

#EpicVeganQuickandEasy #DustinHarder #VeganRecipes #NetGalley #BookReviews #Bookstagram #BookReview #Books #Bookstagrammer #Bookworm #Booklover #BooksOfInstagram #BookRecommendations #ReadersOfInstagram #BookNerd #Bookish #Bibliophile #Reading #BookReviewer #Book #BookAddict #Reader #BookLovers #Bookshelf #Goodreads #Review #BookRecommendation #BookClub #Reviews #BookReader
Cookbook Review: Epic Vegan Quick and Easy by Dustin Harder

As someone who has been vegan for about two years, I appreciate the description in this cookbook. The book begins by saying that the point of this book is to make quick vegan meals that do not lack in flavor. After testing a few recipes, I have to say I agree. The recipes I tried personally were easy to throw together and had tons of flavor. If you are starting to live a vegan lifestyle or you want to incorporate more plant-based recipes into your life, then I highly recommend Epic Vegan Quick and Easy: Simple One-Pot and One-Pan Plant-Based Recipes.

The first thing that struck me about Epic Vegan Quick and Easy is the photographs. They are stunning, and I love books where the photos vivid and playful. The beginning of the book is helpful where Harder describes the ingredients he uses that not everyone has heard of and how to customize the recipes in the book. One of the topics he discusses that I found helpful is how to cook without oil. He explains he uses oil, but he gives suggestions if you would like to make things oil-free. There are also meal prep suggestions. I am a fan of meal prep ideas, especially when I unsure what to serve with something like Whole Roasted Maple-Dijon Cauliflower.

Epic Vegan Quick and Easy: Simple One-Pot and One-Pan Plant-Based Recipes is a book filled with delicious recipes. One of my favorite recipes I made is Cheesy Burger Tator Tots. This meal was delicious and comforting. It combines the crispiness of tater tots with everything you would want on a cheeseburger. I have never made it before, and it is a dish I will definitely make again. One of the things I enjoyed about this book is that almost all of the ingredients in the recipes I already have in my house. He even includes a recipe to make a cheese sauce, which I highly recommend doing. I love a few other recipes in the book: One-Sheet BBQ Mushroom Jack ‘N Peaches Sandwiches, Mindful Mushroom, and Corn Chowder, and Beyond the Cinnamon Roll Sheet-Pan Pancakes. Every recipe I tried in this book I have loved. All the recipes are effortless to put together and great at this time of year because I would rather be outside in the sunshine and not making complicated meals in the kitchen.

Epic Vegan Quick and Easy is one book that I highly recommend, especially for those looking to incorporate delicious plant-based recipes in their lives. The great thing about Epic Vegan Quick and Easy is that everyone will enjoy the recipes, even those who are skeptical about vegan food. I promise, if you are looking for something to serve kids, adults, and even people who are not vegan, start with the Cheesy Burger Tator Tots recipes. It is a crowd-pleaser.

Epic Vegan Quick and Easy: Simple One-Pot and One-Pan Plant-Based Recipes is currently available. For more information about the author, Dustin Harder, please visit his website https://www.veganroadie.com. To order the book, please click here or visit your favorite bookstore or retail site.

Thank you to NetGalley and Fair Winds Press for providing this arc in exchange for an honest review.

Final Thought: Epic Vegan Quick and Easy: Simple One-Pot and One-Pan Plant-Based Recipes is filled with delicious recipes. The book incorporates beautiful imagery and easy-to-follow recipes. If you are starting to live a vegan life and experience vegan cook or you want to incorporate more plant-based recipes into your life, then I highly recommend Epic Vegan Quick and Easy: Simple One-Pot and One-Pan Plant-Based Recipes.
Epic Vegan Quick and Easy is a new cookbook for one-pan/pot plant based cooking by Dustin Harder. Due out 29th June 2021 from Quarto on their Fair Winds Press imprint, it's 192 pages and will be available in hardcover and ebook formats (ebook available now).

I liked the casual humorous vibe here. The author is encouraging and supportive as well as presenting appealing food which can be prepared quickly and with a minimum of fuss. The dishes aren't too complex and none of them require esoteric ingredients or expensive tools.

The chapters are arranged logically and the recipes are grouped by theme: staples and recipes for ingredients are followed by appetizers/snacks, small bites, soups, sandwiches, lunch, main dishes, desserts and sweet treats.

Ingredient measurements are supplied in American standard measurements with metric measures in parentheses (yay!). The nutritional information is not included. Extra tips or recipe alternatives are listed in the recipes. The recipes themselves are fairly straightforward and are made for the most part with easily sourced ingredients (not all though, some of the recipe ingredients are vegan substitutions for other products (butter, cheese, chorizo, etc)). Many are very simple, none of them are overly complex and they represent a refreshingly wide variety of world cuisines. There are a *lot* of one-bowl (Buddha bowl) type meals, so there are lots of variations or DIY dinner bowl possibilities. The author has also included a nice meal planning graphic for days when inspiration is difficult to find.

The photography is abundant, although not all the recipes are accompanied by photos. The illustrations are colorful and appealing and serving suggestions are attractively styled and appetizing.

Four stars - there are many recipes included which are perfectly accessible for beginning cooks and busy people. This would make a superlative choice for singles, college students, or younger folks cooking for one or two. There are abundant meal planning options to minimize food waste (and costs).

As a vegetarian who is dipping a toe into veganism, I am always on the look out for new cookbooks, and this one does not disappoint. One of the main gripes I have with vegan recipes is the amount of ingredients needed and the preparation time, however, this book truly delivers on "quick and easy". In addition, all the recipes look tasty and are easy to follow
This book had a lot of easy to make recipes, a few of which I'm definitely excited to tryout. The ingredient lists are easy to understand and would be easy to find in a store and the directions are simple. This would be a good book for someone just starting to cook or to cook more or someone wanting to try out new recipes on a budget.
I did not read this through the lens of an educator, but through the lens of an avid cook.

Epic Vegan Quick and Easy by Dustin Harder was a very useful cookbook. The photography and format kept my attention and the recipes were easy to follow and included easy to find ingredients. Epic Vegan Quick & Easy definitely would be a cookbook I would purchase for those wanting to go vegan and not knowing where to start.
Epic Vegan Quick and Easy is a fantastic book containing easy to prepare, cruelty-free recipes. Cookbooks often describe their recipes as easy, but I often am disappointed by the complex ingredients and directions in some of the supposedly simple recipes. This book, however, fulfills its promise of providing clear directions that break down every step of the process.

I love that the author doesn't assume that the reader knows anything about cooking. He even warns to watch out for hot pans.

This book has so many recipes I want to try, including a lot of sheet pan recipes that look delicious. I made the tater tot recipe, which turned out very tasty. Beyond providing the ingredients and actual cooking directions, the author explained tips for preparation and clean-up that made every step easier. For example, in the tater tot recipe, he explained after cooking the potatoes how to arrange them on the pan to avoid unnecessary spillage and maximum taste. I made the recipe with vegan sausage. It would have been nice if the author had recommended brand names of certain products, but it wasn't necessary (and it's possible he did in recipes I haven't tried yet).

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the book and making the recipes and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a non-complicated manual for making delicious food.

Thank you to NetGalley for providing me with an electronic galley of the book in exchange for an honest review.
Epic Vegan Quick and Easy by Dustin Harder is everything I want in a cookbook and the fact that it is Vegan, is inspiring me to try incorporating some new options into my weekly menu. The great news about this awesome cookbook is that I actually have most of the ingredients and do not have to go hunting for elusive and hard to find ingredients. The directions are clear and the recipes with accompanying photos look delicious. I think I am ready to get cooking vegan-style! Thank you to Mr. Harder, Quarto Publishing Group and NetGalley for the opportunity to review this advanced copy.
While these aren't necessarily the quickest and easiest vegan recipes I've ever seen, they're pretty darn close! Lots of great options ranging from breakfast, to on-the-go lunch, to dinner and dessert. I like how Harder includes meal prep ideas/plans and discusses tools and prep needed for some of these recipes in his introduction. Nice photos, tasty looking recipes. A good cookbook staple for anyone looking for relatively quick and simplistic vegan meals.
Sad to say I don't think this cookbook was meant for me. I’ve been eating plant-based/vegan for a long time but I don't really eat just vegan but also healthily. And for me, there were a lot of ingredients in the recipes that I would not consume on a regular basis such as sugar and vegan butter. A lot of the recipes add vegan butter and I just don't eat those types of processed things.

All the recipes did look really delicious in the photos that were taken of some of the recipes. They look so delicious that even non-vegans with drool. So I'm not saying that they didn't look or sound good it just didn't have ingredients that I would eat. I do wish that all the recipes have photos as that's what makes me stop and look at that recipe but at least the photos that were there were wonderfully shot and edited it makes the food look very eye-pleasing.

For people who are just plant-based and don't really care specifically about the amount of sugar or other process goods, I think this is a wonderful cookbook that presents a lot of unique and different recipes that will help to bring some life back into your cooking. Anyone looking for new recipes to try should give it a shot.