Cover Image: Questions for Rebel Girls

Questions for Rebel Girls

not quite as enjoyable as goodnight stories for rebel girls, however it was still fine. took me a little longer than necessary to get through.
Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for giving me the opportunity to read this book, in exchange for an honest review!

Can I just say that this brings me to back to the good old days with those notebooks that are called "autograph books" where you let everyone in your class fill up their details, and there were a few questions like the ones in this book too? The entire vibe of this book was like that and I absolutely love it! The Rebel Girls franchise hits the bulls eye with this one yet again! I didn't think I'd be so interested in all these questions, but they were so amusing and entertaining, and I love the fact that it wasn't just a list of questions too. There were still the beautiful illustrations that I love so much, as well as tidbits about different women, such as quotes and little fun facts!

I love how I, a twenty-five-year-old woman, was completely enamored by this book, so I can only imagine how good of an impact this could be for learning, knowledge-hungry kids, and especially for young girls who could use this to not only learn about themselves, but to learn about their friends as well. The illustrations are also still adorable and beautiful, as always!
This is a wonderfully engaging book. It's so vibrant and fun I absolutely love it! It's perfect to get a conversation going with a child about what inspires them.
A lovely colourful book with beautiful illustrations  full of quotes from incredible women across many fields, and lots of questions for Rebel Girls to inspire and start meaningful dialogue .
This is a great book for self reflection even for adults !
Five Stars. I really love the Rebel Girls books. Questions For Rebel Girls breaks the mold of the series -- instead of the usual mini biographies of incredible women, this volume has quotes and questions meant to inspire and foster thought and conversations along with bright, graphic illustrations. Whether it is used for journaling prompts or encouraging discussion, Questions For Rebel Girls is a valuable gift for girls (and boys!) of all ages.

I am grateful to Rebel Girls and NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review Questions For Rebel Girls.
Thank you to the publisher and NetGalley for this ARC in exchange for an honest review!

Questions for Rebel Girls is a children's picture book that contains facts about many famous women along with over 500 questions that the reader can ask herself or her friends.  The questions are usually related to the famous figure on the page..  The book contains full-color illustrations as well as many informational text excerpts.  I would guess that the grade-level that this book targets would be between 5th-6th grade.

Overall, this book has a very important message.  It's so important to tell young girls about all of the possibilities open to them and to encourage them to pursue their dreams.  Often, when books include biographies of "heroes" or "famous people," they're almost always all men. The Rebel Girls series of books is incredible, because they show young girls everywhere they can follow their dreams and be successful.  If you're intrigued by the description, I highly recommend that you check out this book, which is available now!
This is a great book for any teenage girl to dip into. What would you ask some of the most inspirational women, both past & present?
The questions you ask will then get you thinking about what inspires you, what you can achieve & what you would do if….
Well worth a read!
A fantastic book which is inspiring for young girls. (And women!). The layout was fantastic and the illustrations would keep interest too.  I will definitely be using this in lessons to spark some interesting debates!
This is really good. While I just looked through the book and answered only a few of the questions, I noticed that they help recognize who you are. I personally got the Rebel Girls Revolutionary book for Christmas, and this is just a more developed version of it. I enjoy the questions, and even said a few to my sister. I love it, cannot wait for the next interactive book.
I adore this series! And I found this to be a great a-page-a-day book that can be read at bedtime or as another daily routine. I learned about lots of wonder women and I had never heard of, and I'm sure it will inspire many young girls for years to come!
The illustrations really made Questions for Rebel Girls a fun read. This kind of book is important for young girls everywhere. I can imagine them having fun answering the questions together and talking about how amazing the women that were described are/were. I even learned a thing or two about powerful ladies I had never heard of. Very thought provoking too.
I can’t wait to get this book for my classroom and for every teen and tween girl I know! I love not only the litany of impressive “rebel girls” included but the wide- ranging, thought provoking questions inspired by each. I can imagine so many uses for this in a classroom, so much fodder to start discussions, ideas for further research, and explorations of personalities.
Composed of information, facts, and questions for today's rebel girls. The questions spark self reflection and analysis of one's surroundings. Badass women are shown as inspiration. Are you a rebel?
The whole Rebel Girls series is phenomenal. I have been following it from the first book. I love that many little-know rockstar women that patriarchal history has forgotten are being brought to the forefront. I see great value in this book for young girls to not only reflect and learn more about themselves, but also to show them what is attainable for a woman. This book can also be enjoyed with friends, siblings, and parents.
#QuestionsforRebelGirls #NetGalley
I loved reading this book to my daughters! We own another Rebel Girls book, and I love teaching them about being a powerful girl/woman in this world!
Questions for Rebel Girls sparks lively discussions with more than 500 kid-friendly questions inspired by real rebel women from the best-selling Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls series.

I really really really love this series! It's so good and amazing that I can't stop reading!
It always challanges you and want to raise questions about important things
It'll make your mind wander about some things you haven't even thought!
And it's not just for girls! I think every person should read this book.
This was great! I found it really informative and engaging.  I would definitely buy it for my classroom as it would make a great addition to my collection of rebel girl books. My students would really enjoy it. I have several budding feminists who would absolutely love it.
Questions for Rebel Girls is an interesting book with various quotes and inspirations by some very inspirational women in history.
The book also has activities and discussions which are for everyone and not for a specific gender.

The book discusses various topics of kindness, achievements, personality, environment, confidence, etc. With a mix of knowledgeable content and amazing graphics, this book is a must-read.
Questions for Rebel Girls is a bright and bold book featuring 300 inspiring women throughout history.  Each page features a quote or fact about one of these brilliant women, following up with a question which challenges the reader to do a bit of soul searching.  There are themes of kindness, self esteem and strength sprinkled throughout the book  The graphics are fresh and engaging and very easy on the eyes. Although its a quick read, the questions allow for introspection so you will be thinking about this book for a long time.  Its perfect for every age.

Thank you to Rebel Girls and Netgalley for the opportunity to review an advanced copy of the book in exchange for an honest review.
4☆ A Fun and Engaging Book.

Questions for Rebel Girls is a interesting book that challenges it's readers to discuss and think about important questions.
It opens up communications to have friendly debates or to learn new things about each other or to learn new things in general that you might not ever of thought about before....for example..Have you ever been on an Adventure that changed the way you saw the world?..what Happened?
Or...What would you say to someone who thought women should not have the same rights as men?
There are so many brilliant questions, ranging from serious ones to fun ones like...if you could shape shift into any animal what would you choose?

As always with the Rebel Girls Books, this book features past and present extraordinary Rebel Women and the questions are inspired by them.

The illustrations are bright and eye catching. However some of the font is a little difficult to read due to the colour backgrounds. This could be because of my poor eyesight or that I was reading from an ebook. So that's why I didn't give a full five stars.

Overall a fantastic fun read that is perfect for readers aged 8+
Questions for Rebel Girls would make a brilliant gift!
I love this series of books and they just keep getting better and more innovative, empowering Rebel Readers Everywhere!
I usually love the Rebel Girls books, but this one is a miss for me. I think the disjointed nature between the activity portion and the informational portion makes for both of them seeming like there should be more to them, it seems more like a 20 Questions list than something that would actually stir discussions.