Cover Image: Questions for Rebel Girls

Questions for Rebel Girls

It's a wonderful book showcasing important women who made history one way or another. The book is colorful and engaging. There are quotes and important facts about the women, followed up by questions related to what each woman is known for. It'd make a wonderful gift for girls 11-14 as it would spark great conversations.
A companion to the hugely-popular Rebel Girls series, this book contains some 500 questions to start a discussion. Probably better suited more for a classroom scenario than one-on-one with a kid.
So i’m not sure if maybe I needed to read the other books to get the full affect of this one but I went in blind. I am a mom of a boy and a girl and really loved the idea of asking them these questions. I found the questions fun to ask and my kids has some interesting answers. I think it depends on the ages of the kids on what you will get. BUT I did feel like the book could’ve used some more insight as to who these people are and not just a quote and questions or they are an actor that’s afraid of flying and do you have any phobias. I wanted a bit MORE about the people and why we should be asking ourselves or our children these questions.
I am obsessed with the Rebel Girls series! Give me any book in this series and I am willing to share the happy news how great and amazing each book is! The efforts put in, the knowledge available in the contents, the amazing personalities mentioned, the beautiful eye-popping illustrations: everything is worth cherishing about this one as well!

Go for this book. It's just not for the girls but also for the adults, the boys and the guys. Let's make everyone read this book to let everyone aware that girls and women are as amazing as everyone else.

Thank you, Rebel Girls Inc., for the advance reading copy.
I always enjoy a Rebel Girls book—uplifting and aspirational! Recommended for young readers, especially girls.
Excellent book for helping girls tap into their feelings.  Feelings can be an uneasy topic especially in tween girls.  This book allows parents/teachers to avoid direct questions that may be off-putting to the child and instead ask fun an thought-provoking questions that allow for more in-depth and enjoyable conversation
As with the rest of the Rebel Girls series this book is thoroughly thought provoking and inspiring to consider thoughts and questions which haven't been asked before or to reiterate the important questions. This book is perfect for readers who are wanting to learn more about their favourite idols and to have new idols identified for them.

I received a complimentary copy of this book from #netgalley, thank you. Any opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.
Another great book from the Rebel Girls. I loved the questions submitted by girls around the world, they were often thought provoking and insightful.  I like that this book provided facts about fantastic women and asked questions based on their choices. This would make a great addition to a sleepover or a classroom discussion.
OH MY! This is one good book to read. I spent time pondering my answers, and stopped in pages for awhile. A really good book for older girls, to encourage them to start thinking about their future. Is this good? Can I be like this? Oh, this person inspires me! OK, I have fears, but I can do this instead.
This is a good book about the choices of rebel women. These questions have been asked to famous personalities and they have answered them.

With excellent cover design and graphics, this book is very appealing to readers of all ages, but especially children.

Thanks to Netgalley for the ARC.
Great book to promote productive and creative thinking in girls who want to change the world someday, even if they’re not sure where to start. I also love the illustrations and font patterns
I thought the book was an interesting way to get young girls thinking about different types of questions and for self-reflection. This book would be a good gift for an avid reader of the Rebel Girls book series, as they would be familiar with more of the stories of these women, but not as a first foray into the series. For multiple of the examples, there is only a sentence about the woman and then questions that are only tangentially related. I think this type of book would be improved with a place for girls to write their answers to the proffered questions. I did like the inclusion of questions for young girls around the world.
This isn't really a book. I mean, technically it is, but I would treat it like a conversation starter for a classroom, family dinner or club meeting. It is literally hundreds of questions, with a 1 to 2 sentence blurb about an inspirational woman every page or 2.
Packed full of interesting snippets about the lives of heroes, this book asks various questions to trigger fun but thoughtful discussions.
"Questions for Rebel Girls" provides great mini stories and discussion starters to have positive and constructive conversations about female self-image, aspirations and strength.  The content is designed in a fun and energetic manner that invites the readers to have fun.  Great follow up to the other titles in the Rebel Girls series.
I wish I had been able to share these books with my daughter when she was younger! The Rebel Girls series is amazing.

In Questions for Rebel Girls, we learn about women who have fought against fears and critics to achieve their goals. These girls are from all walks of life. Leaders in industry, Emmy and Academy Award winners, members of their respective governments, and even a former First Lady of the United States.

I cannot recommend this book more strongly to all those Rebel Girls who are planning their own futures!
Another beautiful rebel girls book. I plan to use this with my class frequently to help generate discussions and get their brains thinking, as well as to introduce them to powerful globally diverse women from the past and present.

This book is a must for every elementary and middle school library!
I enjoyed these thought provoking questions for girls of really all ages.  It made myself and my daughter think about things in different ways and how we really want to show up in the world.
The illustrations in this book are so bright and colorful! The bright happy colors make the book so adorable. This was a fun book to read to my daughter. Asking her all of the questions in the book was a fun experience and it will be fun to see how her answers change over time. This book is very interactive and fun for kids.
I LOVE the Rebel girl series and as an aunt to two rebel girls of my own I can't tell you how much this series is talked about and read in my family. They love the illustrations and learning more about the world around them -- this book was no different. The bright colors were wonderful and we learned so much about each other from the questions. I would recommend this good to anyone that wants to encourage anyone in their family. 10/10.