Cover Image: Somebeachsomewhere

Somebeachsomewhere

If you are a fan of horses this is a book for you! Well written and engaging, this book kept me interested all the way to the end!!
This a modern day version of Seabiscuit only this horse is involved in harness racing and mostly focused in Canada. As the description shows this is the story of a harness racing horse named Somebeachsomewhere and the 6 person stable of individuals who came together to purchase a higher priced horse to race. Realistically this grouped hope they may have a horse that maybe they broke even or made a little money but nothing serious. But these folks ended up with the lottery winner and one of the most famous horse's in Harness racing history. Even if you are a novice like myself this is an entertaining read and if you do not know the history of this horse you find yourself pulling for him on every race. Not only is this exciting this really informational . Thank you to Netgalley and Nimbus Publishing for an ARC for a fair and honest review.
Loved this book. It’s always a pleasure to read about the owner’s devotion to an athlete. Having adopted harness horses this book touched a special part of my heart.