Cover Image: Bring Her Home (Boyle & Keneally Book 1)

Bring Her Home (Boyle & Keneally Book 1)

Bring Her Home is a promising start to a new police procedural series set in Ireland and featuring a pair of detectives who work together superbly. Great characterisation, some exciting twists and plenty of dead ends and twisty turns to keep you invested in the story. Highly recommended.
BLOG TOUR REVIEW

Review for 'Bring Her Home' by S.A Dunphy.

Read and reviewed via NetGalley for S.A Dunphy, Bookouture publishers and Bookouture anonymous

Publication date 3rd September 2021.

This is the fourth book I have read by this author under Shane Dunphy but his first book under S.A Dunphy. It is also the first book in the 'Boyle & Keneally' series. This book was previously titled 'Dancing With The Dead'.

I was originally drawn to this book by its beautiful eye catching cover and its intriguing synopsis and title. The synopsis stated that this book is 'perfect for fans of Lisa Regan, A.J. Rivers, Tana French and Lisa Gardner.' I am a huge fan of Lisa Gardner and Lisa Regan so am looking forward to seeing if this lives up to this statement. I am also a huge fan of Shane Dunphy and if this is half as good as Shane's previous books it is sure to be a page turning read. I must admit I was also biased due to the publisher being Bookouture. I have yet to read a book published by Bookouture  that I haven't enjoyed. Hopefully this won't be the first... Watch this space! (Written before I started reading the book).

This novel consists of a prologue, 66 chapters and an epilogue The chapters are short to medium in length so possible to read 'just one more chapter' before bed...OK, I know yeah right, but still just in case!

This book is based in Ireland 🇮🇪 UK 🇬🇧. The bonus for me of books that are partly or fully based in the UK is that I live in the UK and have sometimes visited places mentioned in the book which makes it easier to picture. The fact that this book is based in Ireland is even better as I have been on holiday in Ireland many times so may even recognise some places Shane has set the book around.

This book is written in third person perspective with the main protagonists being Jessie Boyle, Seamus Keneally and Terri Kehoe. The benefits of third person perspective are that it let's you see the bigger picture of what's going on and you get to know more characters more, what they are thinking and what they are doing. It feels like you get to see the whole picture and not miss out in anything.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVED IT!! Well I must say Shane you are very talented man!!! What an absolutely addictive read!!

This book is extremely well written with vivid descriptions that leave you shivering in the caves and leaves your heart pounding. The new title, cover and synopsis work perfectly with the storyline although I think the previous title would have worked just as well.

I had yet to read any of Shane's crime novels before I finished this. I had read most of his non fiction books from when he was working as a child protection worker and loved them all. They were heartbreaking and I shed many tears but they were fantastic books. Shane then started writing crime novels and although I've bought a few I haven't managed to read them yet. I was intrigued by the change of genre and was looking forward to seeing if this book would be as good as his previous non fiction work. I am very pleased to say that Shane writes fiction just as fantastically as non fiction!!!

This storyline is definitely unique which I loved. I'm a big can of crime but it can be tedious reading similar storylines so this one was a nice refreshing change. It is very fast paced and addictive. I was completely absorbed from page one until the fantastic explosive ending. It is ram packed with suspense, mystery, history, mythology, tension, humour and everything you want in an unputdownable page turner.

It is set over multiple time lines. When books show what has happened in the past and what is happening in the present I find it really helps the reader (if it is well done) understand why things are happening and what has lead to the present activities and decisions. It also shows the bigger picture.

There were chapters from/about Penelope, Giles, Dawn, Uruz and Balor which gave some interesting background information. The fact that Shane has obviously either done some research or knows alot about mythology and Ireland (the fact that he lives there probably helps) shines through and I was intrigued by all the mythology and history in the storyline. I also enjoyed learning some of the Irish sayings scattered through. This book is an explosive start to a promising new series and I cannot wait to get my hands on thenext in the series. I cannot say I was completely surprised when I discovered about Balor but it didn't actually disappoint as the storyline was such a heart racing and unique one.

I absolutely loved meeting all the new characters for this series and I became really invested in each of them. Jessie, Seamus and Terri worked as a perfect team and I loved the team dynamics. Each of the main characters were strong, realistic and their own unique personalities and they came together perfectly as a team and as friends. I absolutely love Jessie and Dawn's kick ass take no crap attitude and although Terri gives the impression of a timid mouse she has definitely got a surprise roar and bite to her. I love seeing strong women leads in books being female myself and you can't get much stronger than these three!!! Jessie is absolutely ruthless and I just loved her attitude. Although Dawn is the commissioner she is down to Earth and friendly and cares about her team. I really enjoyed watching Jessie and Seamus friendship grow and develop and I'm looking forward to watching them together and seeing what happens. They clicked together really well and although Seamus calls Terri his sister in the book the three actually seem to have the family feel about them with Jessie and Seamus being Terri's Mum and Dad who are protective of her. I haven't read a book with such fantastic team dynamics in a long time. In terms of personalities Jessie seems to be quite serious but can relax and have fun. Seamus is definitely the class clown and brought alot of humour to any situation. Terri is the wild card and I'm looking forward to watching her come out of her shell. Seamus is cute and I think his relationship with his mum Katie is lovely and Katie is another character I really like and am looking forward to meeting again. I wasn't a fan of a certain someone from the start and got bad vibes from them which turned out to be right. I won't say any more about them though as I don't want to spoil it for future readers. I am looking forward to seeing this great gang again soon.

Congratulations Shane, a man of many talents, on an absolutely fantastic explosive start to what is looking to be a very addictive series. Here is to yet another success 🍻!!!

Overall an absolutely addictive, unique and unputdownable explosive start to what promises to be a page turning new series

Genres covered in this novel include Psychological Thriller, Crime, Thriller and Mystery amongst others.

I would recommend this book to the fans of the above as well as fans of Carol Wyer, Angela Marsons, Lisa Regan, Lisa Gardiner and ANYONE looking for a unique and addictive storyline.

316 pages.

This book is just 99p to purchase on kindle via Amazon which I think is an absolute bargain for this book!!!

Rated 5 /5 (I LOVED it ) on Goodreads, Instagram, Amazon UK and Amazon US and on over 30 Facebook pages plus my blog on Facebook.

Feel free to add me on Goodreads or follow me on my website or Facebook for more reviews

#BringHerHome #Bookouture  #SADunphy #NetGalley #BookReview #BlogTour #BooksOnTour
@SADunphy  @Bookouture @Bookworm1986 @bookworm86

A beautifully crafted book with a lot of depth (and more than a few thrilling moments), I am very excited that this is the first book in a new series! This is the first book I have read by this author and it absolutely won't be the last.

Jessie Boyle and Seamus Keneally are a partnership that shouldn't really work, but it does. Add young Terri to the mix and they are an unbeatable combination. The mix of skills and personalities is fantastic, even as they are all in danger in various ways, after they try to find Penny O'Dwyer - the daughter of the former Prime Minister of Ireland. Penny is an interesting young woman, and she has a whole other life that many in her everyday life have no idea about. The story was very gripping and occasionally confronting as well, but it just added to my interest in how it was all going to unfold.

I love that this book is set in Ireland and Irish music, language, fables and culture generally are a  huge part of it. It made me want to get on the nearest plane! One day, COVID permitting :)

Can't wait to read the next one! It is so nice discovering a new (to me) author.

5 stars from me.

Thank you to NetGalley and Bookouture.
Jessie Boyle, a criminal behaviourist is reeling from the death of her partner & lover when  Police Commissioner of the Garda Siochana in Dublin Dawn Wilson, calls in a favour. Penny, the daughter of a retired Irish leader has been kidnapped & they have till Halloween to find her. This message also refers to Uruz- who claimed to be the one who killed Jessie's lover. It would seem that this is tied up with ancient Irish history. Jessie is to be assisted by Terri, a shy young girl with a talent for historical research & Seamus Kenneally, a young detective. Combining Irish mythology, criminal gangs against the backdrop of Co. Kerry is a magic combination. Often the start of a new series means that a lot of time is spent setting up the characters. In this book we are straight in & we learn of the characters as we go along which works really well. I particularly liked the Irish myths element.

This was a fantastic read & is up there with the best that I've read this year. I'm already looking forward to the next in the series- hopefully it won't be too long coming. Thanks to Netgalley & the publisher for letting me read & review this book- it's a cracker!
 Hide entire review because of spoilers
It took me a bit to get into the story. It starts fairly slow paced. I was about a third of the way through before it sucked me in. The characters are interesting. The plot intriguing. The mystery full of tension. All in all a good beginning to a new series. I would definitely give the next one a try.
Jessie Boyles is a criminal behaviorist that flees back to her native Ireland after her lover is murdered by a serial killer. Simultaneously, Penelope O’Dwyer, a prior Irish Prime Ministers daughter, is kidnapped. The police have no leads and are at a loss as to how to proceed. That is, until an incarcerated prisoner claims to have information. But he will only divulge it to Jessie. Police Commissioner Dawn Wilson is an old friend of Jessie’s and asks her for a favor, despite her current personal tragedies. Can they find the killer and save Penelope?

This is a solid start to a new serial killer series set in Ireland. There is some Irish folklore that is woven into the story which is an interesting and fresh addition to the serial killer realm. I enjoyed the dynamic of the partnership between Jessie and Seamus, the detective assigned to the case.

I was also given the audio arc and I really enjoyed the narrators depiction of different accents. The only critique would be the overuse of “she said” “he said” and “Jessie said” which comes through really strong while listening to it and was almost a distraction to the story.

Thank you to Netgalley, Bookouture, Bookouture Audio, and the author for these ARC’s in exchange for an honest review.
I heard about this book yesterday and I had to find out more… the book sounded good, it is set in South Kerry which is where I hail from.
Safe to say I’ll be reading every single book of SA Dunphy’s. I totally enjoyed it.
It’s the start of a series featuring Detective Seamus Keneally and criminal behaviourist Jessie Boyle.
It’s dark, fast paced and a thrilling thriller as this duo go on the hunt for Penelope O’Neill who has been kidnapped.
All set against a very familiar background (for me!)
They spoke to a girl in the newsagents and I pictured it vividly, I worked in the newsagents in Cahersiveen over 20 years ago 😀
I’m so looking forward to travelling more of Ireland with the dynamic duo of Boyle and Keneally and hearing more of their side kick Terri.
There were so many hints given at future stories to be told. Roll on the rest of the series.
I am so thankful to Bookouture and NetGalley for the read of this book.
S.A. Dunphy has written a corker of a new crime series opener! We meet forty-five-year-old criminal behaviourist and social psychologist, Jessie Boyle and decorated detective, Seamus Keneally. Jessie, formerly of London Met's Violent Crime Task Force, has only just returned to her homeland when a friend, Police Commissioner Dawn Wilson turns up at the hotel she is staying at and asks for her help. Penny O’Dwyer has gone missing and Jessie works with Seamus, and historian and computer mavin Terri Kehoe against a ticking clock - a deadline of Samhain - to find her and bring her home.

Set in a small, coastal town in the west of Ireland, this is mythological tale is disturbing and creepy. Snippets of the characters' backstories are blended into the current action to create an intriguing tale. Jessie, Seamus and Terri make a marvellous team, and I will be following this promising series. A clever and compelling police procedural.

I received a complimentary copy of this novel at my request from Bookouture via NetGalley. This review is my own unbiased opinion.
That was quite refreshing, a serial killer story with a slight difference. Meet the team Dr. Jessie Boyle, 45 - applied social psychologist and criminal behavioural specialist. Sergeant Seamus Keneally - a young man decorated for bravery and remaining cool under fire, and Terri Kehoe - historian and computer hacker/researcher. Jessie was working with the Met in London but chucked it all in after her partner (professional and persona) Inspector William Briggs, was brutally murdered by a killer calling himself Uruz. Thankfully, while we know this murder was long drawn out and brutal we were not given the gory details!

Two days after arriving back in Ireland a debt she has with Dawn Wilson is called in. Dawn is now the Police Commissioner of Ireland but the two have been friends for decades. Dawn brings in Jessie and the other team members to find the kidnapped 30 year old Penny O’Dwyer, daughter of the former Taoiseach, Dominic O’Dwyer. They have until the eve of Samhain (Halloween) to find her or she will die a grisly death.

This story had quite a few threads running through it. There were old artefacts with historical significance that told of a demon called Balor. Someone calling themselves Balor, Uruz and a long time resident of a psychiatric facility, Frederick Morgan are all involved somehow with a string of murders spanning decades. The police team must sort through  pagan religious elements and work how they relate to modern gangsters from the region. It was an interesting and different way to look at Ireland.

The characters sparkled. Jessie was the ultimate professional and very, very good at her job. Seamus was endearingly boyish and it didn’t take him long to respect Jessie and follow her willingly. Terri was a sweet young woman who was painfully shy but fitted in with the group very well. Terri nearly came unstuck but she is tougher than she looks. The remote area they were based in, the dangerous caves that had to be explored, the dangerous criminal elements and the ancient religious elements all lead to a real sense of menace the builds throughout. I also think that we will see Uruz again sometime. This was a fast paced story with a great plot and great characters and it was good the jump into the series at book 1. Thanks to Netgalley and Bookouture for the much appreciated arc which I reviewed voluntarily and honestly.
Bring Her Home by S.A. Dunphy
Boyle & Keneally #1

A story to be savored…not eaten in one bite. In the first pages I was caught in the web the author began to weave wondering who the killer was and what he was up to. Why had he chosen to kill the man we were first told about and how would that killing impact the woman who will be one of the lead characters in a new series that I really want to read more of. I am thrilled to have come into this series in the first book, meet the characters, and be able to follow them as they grow as a team and solve more cases.

What I liked:
* Jessie Boyle: Human behaviorist with over twenty years of experience working with the London Metropolitan Police, lost her partner to a serial killer, resigned, called to assist a friend, intelligent, skilled at what she does, survivor, leader, friend, team player, and a woman I want to learn a lot more about.
* Seamus Keneally: detective, “hero”, talkative, fit, intelligent, humorous, son with great mother, team player, humble, survivor, someone I am eager to learn more about as the series progresses.
* Terri Kehoe: small but mighty, grew up in care, historian, genealogy wiz, computer savvy, researcher, assists on police cases, survivor, quiet, observant, someone that slowly emerges as a force to be reckoned with. I want to know more about her, too.
* Dawn Wilson: police commissioner, Jessie’s friend, intelligent, capable, needs to be in charge  and keep her hand in, capable, skilled, hope to hear more about her in future books.
* The way characters were developed over the story, the way they came together as a team, and that I felt invested in them and in their story.
* The historical element that uses history on using ogham markings on stone to give weight to the killings while also teaching a bit of history.
* The introduction to and visit with some creepy killers that may show up again in future books.
* That we know there is at least one killer still out there to be found
* The way some gang-mafia types were brought into the story and how they were presented as bad but not all bad.
* The mythology tied into some of the killings
* The location – Ireland is a place I have always wanted to visit – Had never heard of “The Reeks”
* That I wasn’t ready to say goodbye to the characters and would love to have them as friends.

What I didn’t like:
* The murderers and what they did
* Knowing that people are as twisted, ruthless, and evil as some in this story
* Having to wait for book two

Did I enjoy this book? Yes
Would I read more in this series? Definitely!

Thank you to NetGalley and Bookouture for the ARC – This is my honest review.

5 Stars
"I was born with the devil in me. I could not help the fact that I was a murderer, no more than a poet can help the inspiration to sing. When I was born the evil one stood as sponsor over my bed, and he has been with me ever since. " - H.H. Holmes

After a brutal tragedy, criminal behaviourist Jessie Boyle returns to her homeland only to have her friend call in a debt. A young woman, Penny has been taken and she needs Jessie's help to bring her home. With time running out, Jessie must work closely with new partner, Detective Seamus Keneally, along with Terri Kehoe, a computer whiz and historian work day and night to solve the case of Penny's disappearance.

Soon, they find that Penny was not the only woman taken and that this is not a simple kidnapping. Archelogy, Celtic legends/folklore, criminals, serial killers are all part of the mix. Sounds like a lot, doesn't it? But this mash up really worked in this book.

This was an absorbing and gripping start to a new series. The characters are quirky and likeable, the writing is top notch, and the plot was riveting! I am looking forward to the next book in this series.

Thank you to Bookouture and NetGalley who provided me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All the thoughts and opinions are my own.
Jessie Boyle is a criminal behaviorist who once had a successful career in London. However, Jessie experienced a horrid tragedy and had planned on leaving policing behind. However, her oldest friend Dawn contacts her and reminds Jessie of a long overdue debt, and soon Jessie realizes that she has two short weeks to work on a case. Jessie simply cannot say no to Dawn.

As mentioned, Jessie is pulled into a time-sensitive case. The victim is Penny O'Dwyer who has been kidnapped. With a prominent father, Penny's case is a demanding one. It has becomes more than evident that her kidnapping is not the first of its type in Ireland. Jessie is not doing this on her own. She is working alongside Seamus Keneally, a decorated detective. There is a third person on this newly created team, and she is Terri Kehoe, who has a unique skillset that will prove valuable in the search for Penny.

This case is not easy for more than one reason for Jessie. Forced to face her previous partner‘s killer at the mental facility where he will spend the rest of his life is necessary in order to try to find information on what happened to Penny. This is a chilling thing for Jessie and she would rather be anywhere but she knows she must find her. How can someone under 24-hour guard have anything to do with the kidnapping? Jessie can see the link but not the how he has at least some knowledge of what happened to Penny. Therefore, Jessie and Seamus work feverishly together to try and find Penny before the clock runs out.

The case is complicated, and somehow involves Celtic mythology and old Irish myths. Slowly, things begin to unravel that lead to other kidnappings and murders of several women, and one thing after another brings them ever closer to the killer. However, how close is too close and how does Jessie play into the killer's plans?

Jessie and Seamus make a wonderful team, despite how strikingly different they are. They face danger with aplomb, and as they do the tension is raised higher and higher. In fact, there was a point in this book that I just all but held my breath. Danger and tension, mixed with a sudden course of action meant that everything could be lost.

As this exciting story was being told, snippets of all of the characters lives were blended in. This was an excellent way for us to meet all the the primary players that we will see in successive books in what promises to be a thrilling series. I was reviewing Bring Her Home as an audiobook and let me tell you, the narrator, Shelly Atkinson. did a superb job! I loved her Irish accent, and she did all of the voices remarkably well. This took an already fabulously written story to new levels and pulled me even deeper into it even more than I already was.

Many thanks to Bookouture and to NetGalley for this ARC for review. This is my honest opinion.
This turned out to be a really good introductory book to a new series by a new to me author. All new and all good!

We meet Jessie Boyle, a criminal psychologist, who has resigned from her job in the Met after her partner is killed in a shocking way. She returns home to Dublin to hide away and recover but is almost immediately called by the Police Commissioner, who is a personal friend, to help solve another serious crime. Her team consists of herself, Detective Seamus Keneally and Terri Keogh, a genealogist. The three of them are all very likeable and seem to bond almost immediately.

The book opens brilliantly with brief back stories, insights into a deranged murderer's mind, and a kidnapping. As Jessie's team is formed the story moves forward with good, solid police work but with a constant background theme of Irish myths and legends. I must confess to getting a bit lost in that part but it did not matter because events proceeded apace and of course the eventual killer was not a myth but a flesh and blood man.

One overarching theme indicates the direction this series is going to take and I am absolutely committed to finding out what happens. Roll on book two!
Bring Her Home is the first book in a new Irish procedural series by S. A. Dunphy. Released 3rd Sept 2021, it's 317 pages and is available in paperback, audio, and ebook formats. It's worth noting that the ebook format has a handy interactive table of contents as well as interactive links. I've really become enamored of ebooks with interactive formats lately.

This is an engaging and well written crime thriller with an ensemble team of investigators who are trying to solve an abduction before time runs out for the daughter of a famous and well regarded politician.  This has all the elements I really enjoy in a procedural murder mystery (with bonus serial killer element): there's a criminal psychologist/behaviorist, an intelligent slightly macho investigator, and a young female tech geek/historian with electric blue hair.  The author doesn't stop there - he also juggles plot elements which include high level police politics, Irish crime bosses, academics, eco-warriors, archaeology, and more. It could've been a muddled mess with a less capable author; but here it works very well.

Admittedly, I had worked out most of the twists before the riveting climax and denouement. I was right about the overarching plot line, but had almost dreaded reading the ending because I was afraid of how much mayhem was going to happen before I turned the last page. I also liked the creepy foreshadowing for upcoming books in the series. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next for Jessie & her colleagues.

The unabridged audiobook version has a run time of 9 hours and 22 minutes and is capably narrated by Shelley Atkinson. She manages the read very well. There are both male and female characters of a range of ages and accents, and she keeps them distinct and perfectly understandable. I couldn't really hear distinct differences between regional accents for some of the characters, but it didn't affect my enjoyment overall.

Four stars for both the print and audio versions.

What an amazing thrill-ride of the new series Boyle & Keneally Book 1!  Loved every minute of it.  The characters were well developed and the writing style really intrigued me.  Looking forward to #2!

Many thanks to NetGalley and Bookouture for this ARC!
I've been a huge fan of Shane's work since I started reading his books as a teenager so I was delighted when Bookouture offered me a copy of Bring Her Home and a place on the book tour.

Bring Her Home is the beginning of a new series for S.A. Dunphy which follows his widely well received Dunnigan series. As with any of Dunphy's books there's an immediate palpable darkness which reeks from the pages, making sure you're very aware that you're about to experience something dark, twisted and deeply disturbing.

The book follows the journeys of a group of fantastically mismatched characters who together create a team which are hellbent on bringing Penny O'Dwyer home, whatever the cost. What they meet along the way is a sequence of menacing, macabre and sinister events.
Shane also intertwines some disturbing sub plots and Irish folklore elements to make sure you're left sitting on the edge of your seat, nervously trying to figure out who has done what and what happens next.

My only reason not giving 5 stars was for me as someone who is employed within the CMH and work as a trained psychiatric nurse I found it hard to separate my knowledge of the above from some of the sections which contained a little bit of artistic license.

This is the perfect Irish noir police procedural to pick up as we head into the chilly Autumn months. Make sure you're wrapped up under a blanket and be sure to keep a light on, as I guarantee you will be watching over your shoulder.
This is the first in what is to be the Boyle and Keneally series.  It is somewhat unique in that it teams together a detective, a profiler, and an historian.

The beginning reminded me of a “Criminal Minds” episode with its emphasis on serial killers and their psychopathic minds.  Then it evolved into a decent police procedural but, to me, it then descended into a bit of absurdity.

I liked the technique of interspersing the action with short chapters providing the backgrounds of the various characters.  I also enjoyed learning a bit of Irish mythology/culture.

The ending sets up the next in the series.  I really liked the characters and their interactions.  I just hope the next plot is a bit less incredulous.
This is a brilliant start to a new series.
Jessie heads back to Ireland after a devastating loss and is approached by an old friend, Dawn, who is now Police Commissioner.
Dawn doesn’t give Jessie a choice in helping with a high profile case that she’s dealing with.
Penny has been kidnapped and a cryptic video message has been received saying they have until the eve of Samhain to find her.
Jessie is a criminal behavioural specialist and works with Seamus to try and find Penny.
Dawn also pulls in Terri who is a history expert and her knowledge and research skills prove invaluable with the case.
This is a gripping crime thriller that definitely kept me guessing as to who the kidnapper was.
There’s a historical mystery element to the case as well, which I really liked.
Jessie, Seamus and Terri are a great team, and I look forward to finding out what they next work on together.
Thanks to Bookouture and NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book.
What a great start to a brand new series.

I was hooked just reading the prologue.

I loved how this author took myths and legends and turned them into a modern day thriller. I was enthralled. Although I guessed who one of the perpetrators were I had to keep reading to find out the details and who else was involved.

I loved meeting these characters and this will definitely be a go to series for me. Hopefully it won't be long until Book 2 is out.
<p>5/5 Stars - Looking forward to more in this series!</p>

<!-- wp:paragraph -->
<p>This book is the first in a new series and it really has me super excited for more! The plot was great and the characters even more so - but I'm getting ahead of myself.</p>

<!-- wp:paragraph -->
<p>The plot was very intriguing in itself. A high-profile kidnapping occurs and Jessie Boyle, is called in to help, with virtually no clues to go on and a ragtag team at her side. I mean, tell me that doesn't sound like a recipe for a great mystery. And it really is. Though I had suspicions about the identity of the bad guy toward the end, I won't disappointed in the ending at all. Figuring out how everything fit together was really intriguing and kept me turning pages.</p>

<!-- wp:paragraph -->
<p>Also, as stated before, I LOVED the characters in this one. Jessie, Terri, Seamus, even some of the secondary characters were just delightful (I don't want to give away who's innocent and who's not). I am so excited to see the this is going to turn into a series! I can't wait to see where things go from here!</p>

<!-- wp:paragraph -->
<p>Fans of police procedurals will really enjoys this book, which has a great plot and awesome characters to go with it.  </p>