Cover Image: Horses & Ponies

Horses & Ponies

Horses & ponies by DK books
This wonderfully illustrated book has all the information any horse lover wants about horses, their care and riding. I asked my 9 year old to help me review this book. She told me she loved the colourful pictures of horses and ponies. And the step by step guides. Her favourite bit was the section on different horse breeds a short history with the picture describing their different features. I loved seeing her read this book as it brought back memories of my childhood. We love DK books if my daughter wants to learn something I get her the DK book on that topic as they always contain lots of pictures with short descriptions allowing children to learn without them even knowing it.
This book is brilliant. I love all the information given. The easy to follow pages, illustrations and colourful pages. I think this book will be brilliant for people wanting to learn about horses and ponies for the first time or gain more knowledge about them. Thank you for the opportunity to read and review this book.