Cover Image: F is for Fox

F is for Fox

A whole shelf of these would both (a) take up some room indeed and (b) be of much use.  This volume looks at both words beginning with F and foxes.  So I'm almost duty bound to make some quip about F-words, but I'll try and resist – this is both a vocab builder and a first look at several of the world's fox types and how they live, and it's really quite suitable in both regards.
A great book to teach young children all about foxes and how they live/eat all by using the letter F.
Cute illustrations which make the book eye-catching too.
This book is all about the letter F. The colours are eye catching and the words easy to read. A great book for learning the letter F and all about foxes. Thank you for the opportunity to read and review this book.
My toddler wasn’t too interested in this book but it’s a cute little book with lovely illustrations. DK need to get the balance right with educational and entertainment for toddlers.
I adore foxes so when I saw this and thought I could spread my love further it seemed perfect to me. Beautifully illustrated and creative, it’s fun and vibrant, the colours really draw you in and the world play is fun and encouraging to children. Top marks a brilliant book we are going to love re-reading again and again

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
This is lovely book about foxes and introducing words with f that go really well to explain all about foxes and . The book is really colourful and easy to read and really interesting. I think little children will love to read this book.
Thank you NetGalley for letting me read this book.