Cover Image: Christmas at Hope Hall

Christmas at Hope Hall

This is such a great book and definitely got my excited for the upcoming festive season. I haven’t read any of the other books in the series but it didn’t lessen my enjoyment of this book. Although I will be reading the others very soon because I’m so invested.

Not only was there drama in this story there was also a real feeling of community and coming together to help one another and to me this is what made it the perfect festive read.
Some great characters and a great story that left me wanting more from Hope Hall!
Not sure what it is about this series but I just love it. Characters are engaging and I love the community aspect. Add in a Christmas theme and it's exactly what I'm looking for in a book!
A light hearted read following the people involved in Hope Hall.  A close knit community that helps and supports each other, culminating in a panto and a marriage   An enjoyable book that I’m sure lots of readers will enjoy
I finished this one so quickly! I wanted a feel-good cozy read and that's what I got. It wasn't the most amazing book I've ever read, but it made me feel happy and that's what is most important!!
This was my first book by this author and I was drawn to the title and the description and the cover I know the saying is that you should never judge a book by its cover but in this case it turned out that was a good decision. This is the third book in a series but can also be read as a stand alone. It was such a beautiful book of love friendship and how a wonderful community all pull together to make sure that hope hall and its inhabitants are all looked after and pull together to make the world a better place. I laughed and cried while reading this heartwarming and inspiring read with its array of individual and quirky characters who all have a story to tell and who all care so much about each other and hope hall.   This was so much more than just a Christmas book and perfect escapism once I had started reading it I couldn’t put it down. I can’t wait to read more by this author now.
I received an advance copy of, Christmas at Hope Hall, by Pam Rhodes.  This is the final book in the Hope Hall series.  I really liked this village and its inhabitants.  Christmas is a special time of the year, pantos/plays are great to see during this time.
I really enjoyed this book! Will be recommending this book to everyone. Thanks for the opportunity to read and review this book.
Wow what a finale to the series fantastic. Read this in one sitting! All the characters and how their individual beings came about it was a brilliant read with a hint of sadness that is the end. Looking forward to Pam writing another great saga
With grateful thanks for  an arc in return for an honest opinion.
A book full of love and hope for new beginnings  for trust and broken hearts, a tale set in a gorgeous  village this is the 3rd in the series  highly recommend  and a very enjoyable  read..