Cover Image: Beautiful Savages

Beautiful Savages

This is fabulous, it's like reading a celebrity magazine. I like the little Greek mythology nods with the names. This is full of murder, mystery and intrigue.
Mystery, murder, ROMANCE. This book was unlike anything I’ve ever read- the siblings named after the gods of Greek mythology are following the tragic death of their parents. This book was RICH and surprising, I was trying to figure out what was going on the whole time. Perfect for fans of reality shows, high- class dramas and murder mysteries. The story moves fast and keeps readers interested!
This is the return of the boinkbuster (without being extremely graphic)! Seriously - its as if Jackie Collins and J.J. Salem joined forces and wrote an epic '80's chick lit novel. Tons of people, lavish lifestyles, and even if the epilogue is a little unbelievable - an overall terrific read!
WOW what a book, Beautiful Savages by J Capulet is like opening up and reading a celebrity magazine. Everybody loves reading about famous beautiful people who have problems. Reading this book reminds me of Jackie Collins who I absolutely love, Thank you J Capulet and the publisher for this advanced copy.  LOVED LOVED this book. Highly recommend.
A quick read that takes you to the world of the rich and famous with plenty of mystery and romance! This is a page turner, I loved the connections, the characters and suspense, well written!

A huge congratulations to J Capulet, can’t wait for your next book! Thanks so much to NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this book.
Beautiful Savages by J. Capulet is the first book that I have read in a long time that I absolutely did not want to end! I would absolutely love for J. Capulet to write a follow up on the Savage family. Highly recommended! I just reviewed Beautiful Savages by J. Capulet. #NetGalley
I picked up this book for its salacious description, but ultimately couldn't get through it.  It was a valiant attempt at a high-society murder mystery romance thrown in, but the execution wasn't my favorite – the book starts with a giant list of all the characters (rather than introducing them naturally as they arise) and social media posts announcing updates that a murder has taken place at the wedding of the year – and it felt like it all started off on the wrong foot.  I was looking for trashy melodrama, but I think in a more elevated framework.
Ares the CEO, Apollo the rock star, Athena the bestselling novelist, Eros the movie star and Artemis the supermodel have it all. But what few people know is that they’d trade all the money and fame in the world for one thing.When I started reading I couldn't put it down. J. Capulet is magnifysent and amazing writer.I cannot wait to read more of there books.Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this books.Can't wait for the next book
Thank you to NetGalley and J. Capulet for providing the arc of Beautiful Savages by J. Capulet in exchange for my honest review.

Beautiful Savages is the story about 5 perfectly stunning siblings who lost their parents to tragedy and how they all fall in love within like a week of each other…I would call this romance before I’d call it a mystery. Although there is a mystery throughout, it’s not important to the story.
The story is about the Savages siblings.  You have Ares, Apollo, Athena, Eros, and Artemis who are all rich, famous, and beautiful. They are meeting for the “wedding of the century” and someone is shot. You don’t know who is shot or who did the shooting.  But they are being questioned throughout the book, which honestly felt weird.
I thought the concept was very interesting but for me, the execution didn’t work. From the start, we’re being told everything instead of being shown. Before we even start the book the author has descriptions for every character, so instead of us getting to know each character and being shown who they are, we’re told before we even meet them and that threw me off. Each Savage is the cliché of rich and famous and I found myself rolling my eyes a lot.
I wouldn’t say the mystery was obvious, although I had my guesses. I figured it out before the “big reveal” which again I thought could have been avoided if we had the chance to see rather than be told what’s going on. For me, the bigger mystery that would have been more interesting to dig into would have been the death of their parents. The author teases that something was off, but it’s left open.
I know a lot of people will LOVE this story and more power to them, but it wasn’t my favorite. I’m not a perfect ending kind of person, but I know plenty of people love everything wrapped up in a bow and if that’s the case, you’ll enjoy meeting the Savage siblings and their road to love ever after.
WOW! Didn't see this one coming and I realllllllly liked it!

This was fabulous, like living in a Bravo real housewives mansion...Heather DuBrow level not the new girls in a townhome level. IYKYK.

This had the glamour and wealth that I personally love to read about since it feels so out of reach for most of us. This had everything that makes a book a page turner.
I loved the mixture of romance and mystery, with the touch of Greek mythology and a celebrity magazine and Kardashian vibe. If those are your things, do recommend to give Beautiful Savages a chance!
Loved this book.  It did take me a while to get into it but once I did I was hooked.  With its intriguing storyline this book will take you on an adventure full of mystery, suspense, romance and humour.  What more could you ask for!
Thank you to Netgalley, the publisher and the author for an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.
This ARC was provided to me via Kindle by J Capulet and #NetGalley for my honest opinion.

A Glamorous, breathtaking, spellbinding, captivating glimpse into the lives of the haves. With a twist of romance and mystery added on, what more can you ask for?
Come on admit it we all love celebrity magazines. Reading this book is a bit like leafing through those glossy pages.  It’s like Dynasty crossed with the kardashians. It’s fabulous.
Five siblings Ares, Eros and Apollo the handsome studs along with  Athena and Artemis the gorgeous girls.  Each one successful in their own right.  Famous and incredibly wealthy.  The only thing lacking in each of their lives is a partner.

The book tells of a murder at the wedding of the siblings.  We have to work out who’s wedding and who was murdered and by whom.  A modern day cluedo.

Thoroughly enjoyed this book.  Made a refreshing change from my usual genre of books.  Your perfect holiday read.

Many thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for the opportunity to see an arc
Loved it Loved it Loved it!

This novel by J. Capulet is amazingly clever and well written. Delving continually deeper into the lives of 5 siblings after a tragic accident and then bringing it all together to end this fabulous story.

Full of mystery, romance and sibling rivalry.

I finished this book in a day! The story line was brilliant, I enjoyed the development of the characters and I loved how they were each named after a Greek God.

If you haven’t yet, you need to read this book.

A HUGE thank you to J. Capulet and NetGalley for an eARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.
This is such a unique murder mystery romance.
I loved the tragic family story and the Greek Mythology names for all the siblings.
I think the story unfolded at a good pace and I was interested and intrigued the whole time.
These five Savage siblings bring all the hot sexy thrills you didn't think possible. Each one is more complicated and alluring than the next as you dive deeper into their stories that have been perfectly woven together. There are a LOT of characters to follow and yet ever chapter is a new piece of info to get you closer to the answer or answers you have been crazily wanting and guessing at along the way. Suspenseful yet mesmerizing. You can't help but feel for them all at one point or another and wondering (or fantasizing) what it would be like to either be them or be with them. It would be a hell of a family gathering, that's for sure.
Loved the writing, characters and the over the top circumstances which had me binge reading this like a manic.
I received an advanced copy of this book from Netgalley for my honest opinion.
Beautiful Savages by J. Capulet is like candy, not too sweet or sour and hits just the right sugar high of pure entertainment. A shooting mystery told in the style of Big Little Lies, steamy scenes, insta love, and money tossed around like confetti, you'll get plenty of thrills from the adventures of the godlike Savage siblings. Don't expect any character growth when money clears the paths of their obstacles with a snap of their fingers.

Thank you NetGalley for the ARC in exchange for my honest review.
This was such a cool book! There is no other way to describe it!
Premise
Five siblings. Five love stories. One murder.

The five Savage siblings and heirs are American royalty. Ares the CEO, Apollo the rock star, Athena the bestselling novelist, Eros the movie star and Artemis the supermodel have it all. But what few people know is that they’d trade all the money and fame in the world for one thing.

As glamorous as their lives may be, what each of them wants is elusive: the same kind of star-crossed love their parents were known for. But nothing is perfect, and not everything is always as it seems. Before they’ll arrive at their happily ever afters—if they can get there at all—they’ll leave a trail of broken hearts, jilted lovers and obsessed fans along the way. And when someone turns up dead at the Wedding of the Year, it’s not clear at first who the victim or killer is, or what the motive might turn out to be …
I love the rock star/ novelist/ supermodel vibe of the whole book and each siblings search for love and also the way it ties murder and mystery in to the mix as well. It was full of twists and turns and kept me up late into the night seeing how it all would tie up in the end and who wa
S behind it!
BEAUTIFUL SAVAGES By J Capulet
Romantic thriller
356 pages

In this new novel written by Julie Capulet as J. Capulet we meet the beautiful and rich Savage family. 5  adult siblings whose rich parents left them a fortune and talents to help them along their way. The Savage adults have everything they could ever want except one major thing. A love like their parents had. Their parents love story is well known and legendary. Each Savage adult has been trying to find their own love story their whole lives. One day at the Wedding of the Year a murder changes everything for them.

This is my first book by this author and her first book in this genre and in my opinion she killed it!!!!!!!!!!!!  She describes her book as Jackie Collins meet Big Little Lies and in this readers opinion she definitely channeled her inner Jackie Collins with this one.  It is so delicious that I had to make myself put it down to sleep.  This book has drama, sex, adventure, romance and everything a romance thriller fan loves!!!!!  It is a very entertaining, juicy novel that you will devour just as I did. I highly recommend this book.