Cover Image: Your Super Gut Feeling Restored

Your Super Gut Feeling Restored

This was useful and towards the end gave some good recipes and thoughts about what to eat. I am not sure what I was expecting but I think more recipes rather than theory. Although that was good to read.

I was given an advance copy by netgalley and the publishers but the review is entirely my own
Thank you to the publisher and NetGalley for the advanced electronic review copy of this book. This book is a great guide to gut health and its connection to the overall well-being. There are also suggestions for a 4-week gut restoration plan.
This is a very informative book and I learned some things I didn't know. But what I would have preferred is a chapter with a list of foods and supplements that I could incorporate into my diet to help my gut. If your head can wrap itself around all the scientific information in the book, you will love it. If you are like me and wanted more of a guide, then you won't like it so much.
Unfortunately I didn't like this book very much. I wasn't sure who this book was aimed at.  The book explains about everything that goes on in the gut processes, enzymes etc. some of it could have been explained better in layman's terms as someone who hasn't got a science back ground like me might not understand the scientific terms. there was an awful lot of repetition of the same thing in many of the chapters that makes me feel that either this book was not edited or that its more a collection of resources put together without any form of references at all. the layout and flow of this book was very poor as the same conditions were explained time and time again in different chapters so you are constantly saying I have already read that. there is lots of mentions of gut condition but no advice on what you can eat to relieve these conditions as that's what I thought this book was about. I also found some contradicting information at the start it says probiotic drinks are not good as they are not regulated so could not have what they say they have in them. Then by the end it was recommend drinking them to help restore the healthy bacteria. this was starting to make me feel very suspicious of the book as the same author would not write like this as it is very confusing information. I did find some of the information useful but I no longer trust the information so I will ask my doctor .  I also noticed the author is missing all the medical letters after there name which makes me uneasy. I believe this book will need a complete over hall before further copies are printed or sold. the book is also missing a glossary, index and references pages. I was actually really looking forward to reading this book but unfortunately it just doesn't seem right at all.
Your Super Gut Feeling Restored by Dr. Robertino Bedenian

Published: July 17, 2022
Dr. Robertino Bedenian
Pages: 191
Genre: Self-Help, Health & Wellness
KKECReads Rating: 5/5
I received a copy of this book for free, and I leave my review voluntarily.

Dr. Robertino Bedenian is a fitness instructor accredited by the German Olympic Committee. For more than twenty years, he has been a fitness coach at the sports university, teaching aerobics, back gymnastics, stretching, and power gymnastics.

This was a well-researched informative book, written in an easy-to-read and understand style. The information was valuable, and the explanations were thorough.

Not being a medical person, I was initially nervous about the medical terminology. Still, the explanations were so well done that I could understand and gain understanding as I read.

It was fascinating to learn just how vital gut health is and what other body areas are impacted by poor gut health. It was interesting reading about various gut-related health issues and gaining a deeper understanding of how those illnesses impact the body overall.

The 14-day meal prep guide is laid out nicely, with easy-to-create food items that will help bring back balance to the gut and help move towards a more healthy and gut-happy lifestyle.
A great book for a beginner and also a good reference book for someone who has been reading on gut health. Great layout and recipes, as well as meal plans for someone who doesn’t know where to start or has never tried to work on gut health.
'Your gut health restored' offers an insightful A-Z catalog about Gut health, the boon or bane of overall health.
The author alerts the readers in critical need to address gut health that forms the basis of sustenance and longevity. If the readers haven't cared about their gut health, they'll now.

It offers valuable insights into workings of gut bacteria, how modern habits can deteriorate it, more insights into vitality of gut health, early signs of gut issues, early symptoms, consequences and diseases, it offers the most important part - a precise four week gut restoration diet menu.

The chapters were structurally layered offering deeper insight as the readers read through, yet indexed precisely enough to serve as one stop search.

Only criticism is it could have more unique insights of the author in this book, the academic textbook nature of the book feels arduous to process at times.
Apart from that, this is a vital book that will make lives better.

Absolutely recommended..
I didn't know I needed this book till I started to read it. It's a book about the gut-how it works, how it can be irritated and how you can treat itself better. I absolutely geeked out through the pages when I discovered the impact my gut has on the overall wellbeing of my body. If you have ever been bloated, constipated, gaseous and struggling with your stomach then this is the book for you. I recommend this book to everyone. Brilliant

Received a complimentary copy from the author , publisher and NetGalley and all opinions expressed are entirely my own.
My thanks to the author, publisher and NetGalley for an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Well written, relatively easy to understand:  the author makes a good case for his methods.  There are plenty of sensible suggestions,  as well as  menus and planned meals/charts  to slowly integrate you into  his system.

For those of you with fewer food intolerances and allergies than I have, this is a great guide on how to restore your gut and get back on the road to good health.

(My problem is that I have a legion of food sensitivities, stemming from genetically inherited arthritis,  so many of the ingredients that form the basis of this restoration will not work for me.)

I'm rating this one a 3.7 out of 5, rounded up to a 4 because Goodreads does not allow for decimals or fractions in their ratings.
My mom has been having gut issues so thought I'd check this out. Lots of good advice and definitely gave me a better understanding of how the gut works and how to keep it healthy.
I think this book is a great introductory place when looking into digestive and gut problems, and ways to achieve optimal health in those areas. It has a great summary of the digestive systems that explains everything systemically and in layman's terms so it's more approachable.

The book also touches on how our gut effects out physical, mental and emotional wellbeing on differently levels and how that can lead to problems in everyday life.

There are sections on diets and a 4 week meal plan as well

As someone who works in the medical field, I would still consult with your doctor or medical professional to see if the diets and meal plan is recommended for you before jumping into a big change.
This is a comprehensive detailed book on how our digestive system with our gut works

I am planning to give the 4 week FODMAP a trial, which will effectively cleanse the gut

This is a must for anyone with gut related illnesses

Review Via Netgalley
This book is extremely detailed and a knowledgeable source about the gut, how it works, what can go wrong, how to make it better and more.  I would recommend this book to anyone who is experiencing any kind of illness because it can be related to the gut.
This is an excellent summary of the impact our gut system has on our physical, mental and emotional health.
I found the sections on diets such as the FODMAP p[an particularly interesting.
Includes comprehensive 4 week meal plans to boost gut health.
An easy-to-follow nonfiction book about gut health.  It is informative and will be a good reference took. Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for providing me an ARC ebook in exchange for my honest opinion.
A very useful book for those with gut problems. Not the sort of book to read from start to finish, but to dip into and find lots of useful advice for problems you are suffering from, or in which you have a particular interest. I will certainly use some of the suggestions.
The book is pretty simple and it explains the workings of the digestive system in layman terms. However, there were times I felt there were certain things that were being overly repeated. Furthermore, the author refers to studies, but does not go into full detail about that, but a lit meticulous detail would have boosted his explanations. In addition to these points, the book could have been organized better; it does have a linear structure from explaining the basics and then going into more detail, but there seemed to be a back and forth between certain points, it was repetitive.
This short book is a good intro to the topic. If you're seeking lots of answers this is a starting point. I suspect this will disappoint many readers even though the info is solid. There's just too little of it.

Thanks very much for the free ARC.
This book is a great primer if you are just starting your gut health investigation. There is a lot of information that is broken down into easily digestible segments. The meal plan that is included is a bit disappointing as it only includes a few recipes.
A really interesting book if you have any issues relating to diet and tummy problems. Sometimes a little too medical but definitely gives a better understanding. A go to book to help work out your issues and offer advice.