Cover Image: The ChatGPT Edge

The ChatGPT Edge

Great resource to introduce you to the techno-magical world of AI. This book provided basic information about how ChatGPT works and how to fine tune your input to get the results you need. I did try several of the suggestions and I found them helpful in training the AI to understand what exactly I was trying to do. Would recommend this for beginners and even intermediate users who want to get more out of their prompts!

Ok, this was unexpectedly helpful. I'm a novice to AI, egged on by my brother, a realtor who uses ChatGPT for all his ads and promotions: "What do you mean you don't use ChatGPT?"

If you use social media but are not a techie, OR if you feel lost in the swarm of A1 offerings, here is your step-up guide. Follow the instructions and get on board - you'll find great ideas but also clear directions for the edge offered by auto-generated content and edits.

Recommended for beginners and middle-stagers.

I asked NetGalley for a a copy of this book because I've been using ChatGPT to create dialogues for some of my ESL students and I'm looking for tips to make ChatGPT work for me. I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

If you are new to any sort of machine learning this will be a great book for you. It explains, in simple terms, how to communicate with ChatGPT to get the results that you want. I think that the tips offered in this book will give you the ability to tune the quality and tone of ChatGPT's answers. I can't wait to try out some of the tips myself.

The useful, hands-on part was a small proportion of the book and the rest was discussions about industry examples, ethics, and long examples of ChatGPT output. It covers a lot of ground and emphasizes the diverse ways that ChatGPT can help you.

It's a great overview, but was hoping for even more specific guidance.

Unfortunately parts of the info in this book is already out of date due to the fast paced nature of this technology, but it's a great intro for people who are new to the technology and trying to explore what it is and what it can do.

This book is your friendly guide to unlocking the power of ChatGPT for business. Learn to automate tasks, boost content creation, and streamline communication with Parks' "Business Brain Method." Whether you're a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting out, this book offers practical tips and tricks to help you work smarter, not harder. So grab a copy, unleash the AI magic, and watch your productivity improve.

Interesting and thought provoking read. Subject matter attracted me to read this book, Subject content was thoughtfully explored and well written.

This is a super useful book for learning about ChatGPT and how to use it. I've tried it before and it's free and easy to use but I had no idea what to do with it. This book gives a lot of ideas and exercises so you can get familiar with it and make your life easier.
Thanks to NetGalley for letting me read this

I've been fascinated with AI and have been using ChatGPT regularly. I've been interested in learning how to use ChatGPT more effectively and the ChatGPT Edge is a great resource. The book offers several ideas on how to use ChatGPT, both in one's professional and personal life. It provides ideas for great ChatGPT prompts and what we can look forward to regarding the future of AI.

I've recently started using ChatCPT to help organize my thoughts and brainstorm for my business. This was a quick, and easy to understand book to help amplify the use of ChatGPT for your business and I'm already taking full advantage of it!