Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #WolfLand #NetGalley
"Jonathan Janz is an incredible writer and after reading Wolf Land, I can see why so many horror fans love his work." - The Horror Bookshelf
Aside from a quaint amusement park, the small town of Lakeview offers little excitement for Duane, Savannah, and their friends. They’re about to endure their ten-year high school reunion when their lives are shattered by the arrival of an ancient, vengeful evil.
The first attack leaves seven dead and four wounded. And though the beast remains on the loose and eager to spill more blood, the sleepy resort town is about to face an even greater terror. Because the four victims of the werewolf’s fury are changing. They’re experiencing unholy desires and unimaginable cravings. They’ll prey on the innocent and the depraved. They’ll settle old scores and act on their basest desires. Soon, they’ll plunge the entire town into nightmare.
Lakeview is about to become Wolf Land.
FLAME TREE PRESS is the new fiction imprint of Flame Tree Publishing. Launched in 2018 the list brings together brilliant new authors and the more established; the award winners, and exciting, original voices.
A Note From the Publisher
Also available in paperback, ebook and audio. Simultaneous publication US, UK, worldwide.Author biog:Brian Keene named Jonathan Janz’s debut novel, The Sorrows, ‘the best horror novel of 2012.’ The Library Journal deemed his follow-up, House of Skin, ‘reminiscent of Shirley Jackson’s The Haunting of Hill House and Peter Straub’s Ghost Story.’ Since then, Janz’s work has been lauded by writers like Jack Ketchum, Edward Lee, Tim Waggoner, Bryan Smith, and Ronald Kelly.
His novel Children of the Dark received a starred review in Booklist and was chosen by their board as one of the Top Ten Horror Books of the Year (2015–2016). In early 2017, his novel Exorcist Falls was released to critical acclaim.
His other titles include: The Nightmare Girl, Wolf Land, Savage Species and Dust Devils.
• National consumer print, online, and broadcast media campaign
• Author bookstore & library appearances, Fall/Winter 2018
• Publishing trade ARC/galley outreach
• Blog tour and #FlameTreeTour features online
• Podcast tour
• Advertisements appearing in Shelf Awareness, Ingram Supplements, NAIBA e-mail blast, and PublishersWeekly.com *
• Author interviews and excerpts available upon request
• Influencer outreach to Amazon top reviewers & Goodreads librarians, Bookstagrammers, BookTubers, podcasters, and more
• Audiobook from Flame Tree Audio