Giving God Ultimate Love

Over-The-Top Mega Love

Pub Date 25 Jan 2019 | Archive Date 9 Jan 2020
Chords of love LLC, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #GivingGodUltimateLove #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Do you have what it takes to give God ultimate love? This is the important question Bukky Agboola challenges all of us to explore. God desires that love become our highest goal. Giving God Ultimate Love will help you

Discover the meaning and source of ultimate love

Learn how Jesus and others expressed ultimate love

Gain practical insights into obedience, worship, and love

Full of valuable guidance and thought-provoking questions, Giving God Ultimate Love inspires us to greater love of God. "Over-the-top, mega love" of God not only brings innumerable blessings to our lives, but also enables our spirits to overcome life's most difficult adversities and trials.

"I read your book! WOW! Surprisingly compelling! It's not just the Good News, it is the best news in a nutshell. You have taken the dotted lines of scripture and drawn a bold and unmistakable arrow to the point! Your knowledge of the scriptures is remarkable. I was so drawn to your scripture posts in your book. It just seemed to flow like a love note!"
--Bryan Duncan Grammy Award winner and recipient of four Dove Awards, US.

"I found reading it an edifying experience. You challenge the reader quite strongly but without coming over as condemnatory. I liked the extensive bible quotations and the use of different versions. It was good to read something that dealt with the central themes of our faith in a day when we read/hear too much about "How to" this and that, almost reducing Christianity to a self-help programme OR offering short cuts to everything God promises. Love for God and others is one of the "main and plain" things of scripture so it was gratifying to read a book about this and to see how you mentioned the need to receive God's love first NOT try to "work up" love for him.

"- I thought the questions at the end of each chapter were a good idea and thought-provoking.

"- I liked the fact that you dealt with the reality that Christians will face challenging times and gave biblical examples of how people who faced the same responded. This isn't a superficial book.

"I thought the book a well-written, challenging, helpful and biblically -based exhortation. Well done! As said above, I was impressed with the content and style. I hope the book is the success it deserves to be."
--Pastor Ian James New Life Christian Centre, UK