Pub Date 12 Jun 2019
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Buy this Book on
Buy this Book on
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #AllIknow #NetGalley
After his kiss, I desperately wanted our relationship to be real...
I'm a struggling bartender, trying to manage a chronic health condition without insurance. Then Damien Hastings, my first love, walks in. He's a gorgeous, muscular Marine — and offers to marry me so I can get treatment. So I can be healthy and whole.
But Damien and I can't keep our hands off each other. And what happens when our fake relationship leads to very real, and extremely complicated, feelings… just as our time is running out?
ALL I KNOW is Book One in Tamara Lush's Paradise Beach Series. It's a standalone romance.
From the author of Constant Craving comes a sweet-hot story about a woman who feels obligated to care for everyone, a sexy Marine who wants to make his first love his forever bride, and a fake wedding proposal that changes everything.
• "I adored the main characters as much as I did their story. I was grinning with utter satisfaction by the time I was done reading, and if the rest of the series is as heartwarming and enjoyable as All I Know, consider me one happy romance reader. This fantastic rom-com easily deserves five stars, and I can't wait for even more!" -Dog-Eared Daydreams
• "A beautiful short read that leaves your heart happy!" - Words We Love By Blog
• "This book will hit you all up in the feels!" - Ga Books LoverX
• "Their chemistry and banter kept me hooked!!! 5 HUGE stars!" - Messy Bun Book Blog
• "This was a quick read but it was a good one!" - A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
• "It was light on the drama and heavy on humor and two people who never really fell out of love reconnecting." - Jenn the Readaholic
• "I loved the dialogue between them and the attraction between them was hot." - Blushing Mom Book Reviews